CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh ok I think I understand????
Tito Jackson has sons named Tito Joe Jackson, Taryll Adren Jackson, and Toriano Adaryll Jackson Jr. They are in a group called 3T.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_names_of_Tito_Jackson's_children#ixzz21ksNMLoF

and Trent Jackson is Joe Jackson's nephew but.....

Trent (TJ) Jackson, 34, has been appointed temporary guardian of the late Michael Jackson's children Wednesday in Los Angeles, cnn.com reported.

Read more from this Tulsa World article at http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/article.aspx?subjectid=371&articleid=20120725_371_0_TrentT388021

Now I'm so confused but as long as they consider the kids input and it might be good for KJ to be relieved of the whole deal. She would be taken care of of course.

Yeah, that article and a couple others got the two men confused. It's easy to do...there are so many dang people in that family! But, I know for a fact, Tito Jackson Jr is the one who currently has guardianship of MJ's kids, not Trent.

Tito Jackson Jr is the appointed temp guardian.

Well Now I'm even more confused because here's the official custody document and it says

Tito Joe Jackson...but then the article it's referenced in names Trent????

And here...http://www.blackamericaweb.com/comment/22162

it says Trent Jackson's father, Tito Jackson, has also announced that he wants no part of the family drama and will not participate in it at all.

I don't care as long as the kids have a say so and Trent is continuing his role.

Is there a link to his twitter? I find a lot of fakes when I look.

Good gravy! This is like some Ira Levin novel!!!! Why aren't the lot of these moochers cooling their heels in the pokey??!

I'm so worried now that someone has gotten a hold of Prince's phone. All it takes is him to set it down and they would have access to his twitter account. Considering that the ONE site with Randy-Connections claimed Paris admitted Trent was manipulating her tweets, and then Prince tweets that makes me think they are trying to "prove" this. Ugh. Someone needs a restraining order issued against these people.

And now as the world turns....LOL who is the official guardian???

I even tried searching for this question- "who is trent jackson's father?" That above is what I got.

As I said before I don't care as long as the kids are content and their input matters and Trent is still around for them!

Of course, the Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would make regular appearances on the show :Banane48

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: omg ... can you just imagine the drama with these :dramaqueen::dramaqueen: and the J's ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'll be 100% honest with you... I really dont believe mj touched those little boys. The first alleged victim from the 90's apparently confessed, after MJ's death, that his father made him lie and say mj molested him, so they could sue. The biggest mistake mj made was settling out of court with that family. It opened the doors to other money hungry vultures. Do I think MJ's relationship was a little...odd? Yeah. But I don't think he did them any harm.

No, Jordy did not confess to anything. He has never spoken about this. That was an internet rumor.

As far as I understand TJ is a grandson, and Trent is a nephew. Trent is KJ's caregiver of some sorts. Trent is the one that the siblings accused of elder abuse.

TJ is the one always with the kids and the one who has temporary guardian ship. His full name is Tito Joe Jackson Jr. But many articles are confusing the T for Trent.

If they or LE are going to take legal action against Janet, Jermaine, Randy and Rebbie maybe Prince deleted the tweet for legal reasons?

As far as I understand TJ is a grandson, and Trent is a nephew. Trent is KJ's caregiver of some sorts. Trent is the one that the siblings accused of elder abuse.

TJ is the one always with the kids and the one who has temporary guardian ship. His full name is Tito Joe Jackson Jr. But many articles are confusing the T for Trent.

That's my understanding, as well. Trent is not a 'major player' in the Jackson circus, so I don't think there's much info out there on him. I just know Trent is NOT the temp guardian and is NOT TJ, the guardian and owner of the fabulous eyebrows.

It would be interesting to do some kind of drug test to see what KJ's been given.

I think what he was saying when he says "these tweets are not our own" is that the so happy and grandma is back and kissy kiss twitter tweets are phony.

omg...wtfrickity frack is going on? those kids are under siege.

That's my understanding, as well. Trent is not a 'major player' in the Jackson circus, so I don't think there's much info out there on him. I just know Trent is NOT the temp guardian and is NOT TJ, the guardian and owner of the fabulous eyebrows.

They ARE fabulous, aren't they?

Someone said this earlier in the thread and I'll reiterate: Debbie Rowe is as maternal as a rock. She's had virtually no relationship with those kids. I don't think that would be the healthiest scenario, either.

She has a relationship with them now. She gets visitation rights and she kept her parental rights. It's in the settlement with Katherine after Michael died. Katherine has said she likes Debbie and they get along well.

And now as the world turns....LOL who is the official guardian???

I even tried searching for this question- "who is trent jackson's father?" That above is what I got.

As I said before I don't care as long as the kids are content and their input matters and Trent is still around for them!

Or whoever the right one is! If it's not Trent then TJ jr....I'll go with the majority. I don't think I could ever figure it out. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back