CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well if Katherines Attorney trusts tito son ..that is a good thing..Sounds likes kids are ok for now. I had hope someone in LE would verify..face to face that Katherine is alright and that she understands what is going on with her grand children.

Unbelievable that adults would act this way. Praying that Katherine will survive this ordeal and be reunited with her grandchildren. Even if she chooses to have titos son continue to be the guardian she needs to see the grandchildren for her sake and for theirs. IMO

:seeya:

BBM: I was hoping that LE would verify face-to-face that Mrs. J is okay -- but they did NOT !

JMO and MOO ... but I am so disgusted that LE has NOT intervened yet !

:moo:

Anyone else think that if Mrs. Jackson doesn't show up on a plane today, this will be the next excuse: :abduction: ?

And, duh, aliens don't allow cellphones on their UFO's.

in a teensey voice

well, you know we Jackson's believe our mother has been taken by the aliens Larry...oh yes...they have been trying to steal her and our money for years...you know we believe Michael was an alien and that is why he did that moonwalk, you know Larry...we are a close family....we love our fans out there and they know we love those children like they are our own Larry...that's how we were raised, Larry :moo:

"CNN Breaking News" <BreakingNews@mail.cnn.com>
07/25/2012 02:41 PM

To
textbreakingnews@ema3lsv06.turner.com
cc

Subject
CNN Breaking News

A judge today appointed TJ Jackson, the 34-year-old son of Tito Jackson, as temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's three children in the absence of their grandmother Katherine Jackson.
"We have reason to believe that Mrs. Jackson has been held against her will," Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera told Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff at a hearing.
Beckloff suspended Katherine Jackson as custodian for Prince, Paris and Blanket, because she may be "prevented from acting as a guardian because of the acts of third parties."

Seems that my instincts were correct when I posted this on 7/23:

BetteDavisEyes

LE in any of the possible jurisdictions where Katherine Jackson might be held captive - that's what I think is happening here - are probably reluctant to become involved in this (dysfunctional) family's personal squabbles. Unless LE is given reason to believe that something sinister is going on and/or a crime has been committed, they will most likely let the Jackson clan handle this "situation" without LE intervention.

okay she should be home already. no one has seen this woman...not one pap has her in a limo headed anywhere.

they are afraid she will tell...they are trying to clean up their mess...are they threatening her? hypnotising her?

omg...get the FBI.

Randy thinks the Calabasas home is his home? Right there. That attitude explains alot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ios-cousin-TJ-takes-charge-court-hearing.html

(snip)
He also denied his sister Janet slapped Paris and called her a 'spoiled little b****' on Monday night during a family altercation at the Calabasas compound, saying there was 'no slapping or calling names'.
Randy explained how he, along with Janet and Jermaine, were 'denied access to our own home' in reference to the drama, saying they went there in a bid to help the three grandchildren make contact with Katherine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...takes-charge-court-hearing.html#ixzz21fCeyUOa

Randy also told JVM

this isn't about money....

Randy think the Calabasas home is his home? Right there. That attitude explains alot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ios-cousin-TJ-takes-charge-court-hearing.html

(snip)
He also denied his sister Janet slapped Paris and called her a 'spoiled little b****' on Monday night during a family altercation at the Calabasas compound, saying there was 'no slapping or calling names'.
Randy explained how he, along with Janet and Jermaine, were 'denied access to our own home' in reference to the drama, saying they went there in a bid to help the three grandchildren make contact with Katherine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...takes-charge-court-hearing.html#ixzz21fCeyUOa

Yep, because they are deadbeats that can't make their own lives for themselves.

Randy think the Calabasas home is his home? Right there. That attitude explains alot.

(snip)

Pretty sure Michael is paying for that home, not randy. So, that is Paris, Prince, and Blanket's home...and now TJ's. Not Randy's. Not Jermaine's. Not Janet's.

okay she should be home already. no one has seen this woman...not one pap has her in a limo headed anywhere.

they are afraid she will tell...they are trying to clean up their mess...are they threatening her? hypnotising her?

omg...get the FBI.

ITA agree, unless they put her on a bus she should be home by now I would think.

in a teensey voice

well, you know we Jackson's believe our mother has been taken by the aliens Larry...oh yes...they have been trying to steal her and our money for years...you know we believe Michael was an alien and that is why he did that moonwalk, you know Larry...we are a close family....we love our fans out there and they know we love those children like they are our own Larry...that's how we were raised, Larry :moo:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: "in a teensey voice" ... LOL !

Sorry to laugh ... but this is hilarious, minazoe !

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

ITA agree, unless they put her on a bus she should be home by now I would think.

At this point, I seriously would not be surprised if they strapped her to one of those donkey's used for tours of the grand canyon, pointed it in the direction of LA, and sent it on it's way.

Well Randy called Katherine's lawyer right after the hearing saying that she was on her way. So I assume she is still on her way, although a flight from Arizona to LA can't take too long.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/25/showbiz/jackson-family-dispute/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

"I've never heard my grandmother talk like that," he said about that phone call. "She wasn't sharp. Her words were slurred. Her choice of vocabulary, I never heard her use those phrases."

His lawyer said that "maybe she was trying to speak to him in code."

Ribera said one of the children told her it sounded like she was not alone during that call.

(end quote, BBM)

RBBM:

WHOA ... maybe he did NOT talk to Mrs. Jackson HERSELF ?

Maybe it was one of MJ's siblings talking to him in one of their "teeney tiny voices" ?

:moo::moo::moo:

RBBM:

WHOA ... maybe he did NOT talk to Mrs. Jackson HERSELF ?

Maybe it was one of MJ's siblings talking to him in one of their "teeney tiny voices" ?

:moo::moo::moo:

That is horrifying :what:

you have to wonder why a grown man like Marlon was blubbering like a baby over his mother...clearly his family terrifies him

Judge appoints temp guardian for Jackson children
By ANTHONY McCARTNEY, AP
1 hour ago

LOS ANGELES — A judge appointed Tito Jackson's son Wednesday to serve as the temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's children after hearing about the absence of the family's matriarch and details of the family's recent turmoil.

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff temporarily suspended Katherine Jackson as the children's guardian because she is in Arizona and hadn't spoken with them in several days.

He said there was no evidence that she had done anything wrong and that he would restore her to the guardian role after she returned...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment/20120724/US.Jackson.Family.Dispute/?cid=hero_media

Well Randy called Katherine's lawyer right after the hearing saying that she was on her way. So I assume she is still on her way, although a flight from Arizona to LA can't take too long.

I think Phoenix to LAX is about 45 minutes to an hour flight. IIRC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ManneyMalo
Back