Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO they are not coming forth especially to the media after seeing how the ones that do come out with information (Sami, exbf ...) are being treated in the media and social media especially by you tubers...some may come forth anonymously to LE but some may never come forth.
And that's why WS mods insist on vetting any non-msm YT channels before allowing them on threads here. Most of the non allowed ones either contain fake information or unverifiable information.

Press Conference 8/15

Change in direction, LE is going to more a a "task force" approach. Task force will concentrate more on the investigative side of this case than S & R.

LE has confirmed video/photo of Kiely in the white sweatshirt from the party. LE has confirmed she was at the party.

LE is still seeking more video and eye witness accounts from the party.

Ram sticker on the back of KR's car is confirmed.

Future Press Conferences will be on an "as needed" basis.

JMO

Thanks @MsMarple, I see we had the same idea!
Thanks for posting the stuff I missed!

Press Conference 8/15

Change in direction, LE is going to more a a "task force" approach. Task force will concentrate more on the investigative side of this case than S & R.

LE has confirmed video/photo of Kiely in the white sweatshirt from the party. LE has confirmed she was at the party.

JMO

They’ve done their best, definitely. But kind of sad to see it decreasing, because she wasn’t found. Thanks for this update.

Press Conference 8/15

JMO

A “Change in direction” by LE always makes me twitchy. I’ve been following the Libby and Abby case too long, I suppose.

Press Conference 8/15

JMO

Maybe with the decrease in interest/media, outside law, some of the more fearful will come forward. But it is sad to see traction slowing.

I just had all kinds of bells going off re: creme brulee... Who was she making creme brulee with? I don't have that cross reference, but you saying "plastic containers with creme brulee" threw my brain into "Of course!!"
SS said they were going back to Kiely's car to get alcohol....they were doing shots...
It occurred to me to Google "creme brulee jello shots" - BINGO!!
Jello & pudding shots are popular party fare!
One way to transport alcohol without being obvious....and who cares if they melt some??
Kate said in the video with Jazz that they were waking crème brûlée the day of party. Good find!

Couple of questions regarding statements I keep seeing on here.

1) Did KR actually request her mother extend her curfew? I thought she was just telling her mom what time she was leaving and that it would be a little later than planned. Also, I recall one of KR's friends saying in an interview that KR was going to tell her mother that when it came time to leave, she wasn't able to find a friend she was supposed to drive home and that's why she was past curfew. I cant find the interview at the moment but I'll keep looking.
But yeah where was it stated that KR was actually asking for an extended curfew?

2) are we sure LE is looking for footage of the fight? In this presser, the officer said they've received a ton of video from the party and particularly of the fight, but they want any OTHER footage. Or have they changed their statement since then? Timestamp 1:50.
Also just a reminder these were planned "boxing" matches. It's not all that uncommon and SS said they do it every year.

Correct me if I'm missing something... it's nice to set things straight so there aren't pages and pages of rehashing misinformation.

Everything imo

Last edited:
I know there are tunnels in the area but not sure about caves. There are old mines all over CA/NV as well.
Thanks I should have read further before posting on the map. I guess they’ve all been searched.

Couple of questions regarding statements I keep seeing on here.

1) Did KR actually request her mother extend her curfew? I thought she was just telling her mom what time she was leaving and that it would be a little later than planned. Also, I recall one of KR's friends saying in an interview that KR was going to tell her mother that when it came time to leave, she wasn't able to find a friend she was supposed to drive home and that's why she was past curfew. I cant find the interview at the moment but I'll keep looking.
But yeah where was it stated that KR was actually asking for an extended curfew?

2) are we sure LE is looking for footage of the fight? In this presser, the officer said they've received a ton of video from the party and particularly of the fight, but they want any OTHER footage. Or have they changed their statement since then? Timestamp 1:50.
Also just a reminder these were planned "boxing" matches. It's not all that uncommon and SS said they do it every year.

Correct me if I'm missing something... it's nice to set things straight so there aren't pages and pages of rehashing misinformation.

BBM

People seem to be getting that from this article: Search for missing Kiely Rodni: Police activate CodeRed system after teen disappeared from campground party

But it's not a quote from LE, so I think the reporter may have just misinterpreted the general request for footage from the party. I don't recall LE specifically asking for footage of the fights at any of the press conferences, but I could have missed it.

Perhaps LE had it from the start, but it feels promising that they released info about the white and pink hoodie in the last few days. Specifically, the info about the hoodie came from videos, which means that teens are still coming forward with new images and content from that night. I think the person upthread is right - as it quiets down and isn't a media circus, kids will start to talk.

Posting and/or replicating the multitude of Media, video interviews, transcripts, and Timeline links at the newly created Thread would create a handy and valuable reference resource.
If each take a moment or two to populate that new thread from at least our own posts, past and future, it would be much easier and quicker to build.
I’ll start later tonight.
Thank you all!

BBM

People seem to be getting that from this article: Search for missing Kiely Rodni: Police activate CodeRed system after teen disappeared from campground party

But it's not a quote from LE, so I think the reporter may have just misinterpreted the general request for footage from the party. I don't recall LE specifically asking for footage of the fights at any of the press conferences, but I could have missed it.
Yeah it looks like that article is referring to the same press conference I posted and the reporter definitely seems to have that info wrong imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand