Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's frustrating, right? It seems like so many cases begin to feel hopeless around the 10 day mark. Often that's the time searches begin tapering off and without new leads or a break in the case LE desperately needs some sort of new direction.

I'm pretty sure LE, including the FBI are conducting a dual investigation, meaning they're looking at possible accidents but also possible foul play, and probably even the possibility that Kiely ran away.

So many hours invested and no Kiely... :(
I agree, IMO that is why LE seems to be random on request. They need everything the can get pull together evidence later if it wasn't an accident.

1. Who is wearing hoodies, jewelry etc if they are seen in the future.
2. If a suspect is determined later, can they go back and find them in photos and video
3. Can a suspect be seen talking to here is a phone/video

Normally, I follow the saying "People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing" and wonder why these kids/young adults aren't being more forth coming (according to reports).

It's no wonder so many are lead to assume:
A) something bad happened and they are covering it up or
B) even if they truly don't know or have any info, they don't believe or trust LE telling them they won't get in trouble for breaking the law (drinking, drugs, etc)

It's just mind boggling and strange (and highly unlikely) that with so many people reportedly at this party, that nobody saw anything. I think that's the thing most of us cannot wrap our heads around and causes us to wonder WHAT really happened.

Not to say it's easier when you know how somebody disappeared but these cases where somebody supposedly just disappears without a trace are just so odd.
IMO they are not coming forth especially to the media after seeing how the ones that do come out with information (Sami, exbf ...) are being treated in the media and social media especially by you tubers...some may come forth anonymously to LE but some may never come forth.

About the friendly boxing match-
SS said they give out “certificates” to the winners, as in it’s a tradition of sorts.
Shouldn’t be that hard to find out who was the Champ and competitors that night.
Certificate's? That leads me to believe this party was very organized, because certificates require preplanning. Someone brought them. Someone gave them out. I could see just random sparing. But certificates seem so over the top to me.

RSBMA...

Been smelling what u r stepping since I heard they were holding "fights" at the "party"...

Also, fights have ring girls & if you don't know, now u know...
(Quick change of clothes...& tada)
Wow, Million Dollar Baby just flashed through my brain, the scene where she was hit hard by the competitor and hit her neck/back on the stool Instant paralysis.
And they weren't even drinking in the movie. I can just see the loss of equilibrium with a punch in this case

LE is still searching but will be transitioning to a task force. Will be able to cycle personnel through according to agencies rather than having large number all at once. Limited but continuous mode.

White sweatshirt was with Kiely that evening.

Q & A from press:

Why no Amber Alert. Spokesperson a little frustrated, said it's been addresses extensively but CHP answered again.

Anyone interviewed who's been uncooperative? Haven't run into large roadblocks from people not wanting to give information.

Will video of Kiely wearing white sweatshirt be released? Possibly not due to investigation.

Areas searched by volunteers doesn't mean LE hasn't searched also. Discussion about searches using Topo map. Missed some of it. LE not releasing search maps to public at this time.

Apparently the command post is still active.

I didn't cover everything - maybe y'all can fill in?

Press Conference 8/15

Change in direction, LE is going to more a a "task force" approach. Task force will concentrate more on the investigative side of this case than S & R.

LE has confirmed video/photo of Kiely in the white sweatshirt from the party. LE has confirmed she was at the party.

LE is still seeking more video and eye witness accounts from the party.

Ram sticker on the back of KR's car is confirmed.

Future Press Conferences will be on an "as needed" basis.

JMO

Thanks @MsMarple, I see we had the same idea!

Clip from 8/12 Adventures with Purpose post.

Many of you have asked about Kiely Rodni who is the 16-year-old missing out of California. After we wrap up a few of our commitments here in the mid-west, if she has not been found, we will route through California on our way back to Oregon at the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand