Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There definitely exists an enclosed trailer that could contain the CRV.
What is a theory that involves a trailer?

What I suggested in the same post.

IF someone put the CRV in the water vs Kiely driving it in, a toy hauler is one way I considered as a possible way to blend in. Also something that seems like it would be a fairly common thing for people in the area to have.

ATVs etc all ridden down along the water, people bringing various boats, etc.

So, CRV brought to Prosser after the fact in a hauler. Wait until area is clear. Push it out and into water--i.e. especially if it enters rear first.

Again, as I said when I first asked, I'm not really attached to this. Just exploring possibilities.

So, thank you for letting me know it's possible to drive a CRV into one!

Since there seems to be some confusion about the windows, here's some more screen shots from the AWP video

DRIVER-SIDE (LEFT) FRONT* - video at 36:07-36:52
Closed and unbroken (sticker in bottom corner, light reflections and residue visible on glass)

DRIVER-SIDE (LEFT) REAR - video at 36:52-37:02 and 37:06-37:24 and 38:14-38:24
Partway open; diver states "I can see a pair of shoes in the back" and "rear driver's side window is halfway down"

PASSENGER-SIDE (RIGHT) REAR - video at 37:40-37:50
[Appears to be] Closed and unbroken (see photo comparing to front window); diver states "I have just confirmed there are human remains in the vehicle"

PASSENGER-SIDE (RIGHT) FRONT - video at 37:55-38:14
Broken; TRULY can, phone charger, and other items visible; diver states "Passenger window is broken out"

*The driver-side (left) front window may have been broken by LE during the vehicle's retrieval, as it does appear to have broken glass in the video/stills from that time (video at 42:25-44:00). The driver-side side mirror also appears to be intact during AWP's video (see 36:45), though it is broken at retrieval as well, which leads me to believe that LE rolled the vehicle onto the driver's side prior to retrieval.

Attachments

• KRvid36.17-drive-front.png
    KRvid36.17-drive-front.png
    159 KB · Views: 68
  • KRvid36.30-drive-front.png
    KRvid36.30-drive-front.png
    473.2 KB · Views: 65
  • KRvid37.00-drive-rear.png
    KRvid37.00-drive-rear.png
    383 KB · Views: 59
  • KRvid37.59-passenger-front.png
    KRvid37.59-passenger-front.png
    572.2 KB · Views: 62
  • KRvid38.04-passenger-front-rear.png
    KRvid38.04-passenger-front-rear.png
    430.6 KB · Views: 64
  • KRvid36.24-mirror.png
    KRvid36.24-mirror.png
    582.4 KB · Views: 58
  • KRvid36.45-mirror.png
    KRvid36.45-mirror.png
    377.7 KB · Views: 74
This site lists the cars that can fit in a fifth wheel toy hauler:

Which Cars Fit in a Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler? | Car Enthusiast Stuff

KR's AWD CR-V weighs 3426 lbs.

It's totally possible to fit it in a large toy hauler IMO

Thank you!

Again, I might be thinking way out there....just crossed my mind when I looked at AWP's stuff, and all the other vehicles down in around the water, plus there is the campground right there too.

If Roadside Nick did see Kiely's vehicle on Saturday or Sunday or ___ after the party, then we need some way it ends up in Prosser for this to be a viable, working theory. So, a hauler of some sort seems possible to me now.

What I suggested in the same post.

IF someone put the CRV in the water vs Kiely driving it in, a toy hauler is one way I considered as a possible way to blend in. Also something that seems like it would be a fairly common thing for people in the area to have.

ATVs etc all ridden down along the water, people bringing various boats, etc.

So, CRV brought to Prosser after the fact in a hauler. Wait until area is clear. Push it out and into water--i.e. especially if it enters rear first.

Again, as I said when I first asked, I'm not really attached to this. Just exploring possibilities.

So, thank you for letting me know it's possible to drive a CRV into one!
So your theory doesn't mention Kiely's death. What happened to her in this scenario?

So your theory doesn't mention Kiely's death. What happened to her in this scenario?

I'm really not sure.

I feel as though anything is still possible, from the most simple accident involving too much to drink, and Kiely put herself into the water somehow the night of the party to some unknown?

Personally, I can't find any solid motivation anyone known to us following would have to intentionally harm her.
I feel if some random person hurt her--i.e. "sketchy older guys", wouldn't both she and her vehicle have been long gone?

I lean towards some sort of accident, but with an element of foul play. My gut tells me if this is foul play, it's not going to be something obvious. I think we're going to be surprised.

I'm really not sure.

I feel as though anything is still possible, from the most simple accident involving too much to drink, and Kiely put herself into the water somehow the night of the party to some unknown?

Personally, I can't find any solid motivation anyone known to us following would have to intentionally harm her.
I feel if some random person hurt her--i.e. "sketchy older guys", wouldn't both she and her vehicle have been long gone?

I lean towards some sort of accident, but with an element of foul play. My gut tells me if this is foul play, it's not going to be something obvious. I think we're going to be surprised.
Or it could be someone involved in something unintentional that caused Kiely some kind of grave harm or injury. Then drunk spaced out kids not thinking straight try to cover it up when it would have been better to report when a possible incident occurred. If not an accident I prefer to think of that possibility. But who knows yet what happened.

Or it could be someone involved in something unintentional that caused Kiely some kind of grave harm or injury. Then drunk spaced out kids not thinking straight try to cover it up when it would have been better to report when a possible incident occurred. If not an accident I prefer to think of that possibility. But who knows yet what happened.
That covers the 'freaking out and leaving' part, but what about the parents telling the partygoers not to talk to anyone (if indeed that is the case)?

That behaviour alone is suspicious enough to warrant investigation by LE, IMO.

Keep in mind Kiely was a minor. So..... penalties for certain types of foul play would have long term unpleasant consequences for an individual. It also could cost a family finances and emotional distress, loss of reputation, etc. You could have a very difficult time trying to repair a reputation or credibility, years or maybe never.

With Kiely being a minor, I have wondered myself about the legal adults at the party who all knew she was a minor and drank alcohol with her? There would have been a lot of 18+ in attendance, right?

We sort of touched on this a bit at one time, but let's say this was an accidental drowning, and Kiely had alcohol in her system?

@Sundog You have the 2016 CRV, right?

Would your rear driver's side seatbelt, NOT the one from the ceiling/center, but the one from the side, have enough slack to go behind the side of seat and then out the hatch? i.e. you would bypass the seat and the intended clip in in entirely.

Hopefully this made sense

Does anyone have any idea what this is across the undercarriage of the CRV? Rear of car, near exhaust, etc?

I cleaned up the image a bit. View attachment 364604

The turning it? What is this? Unusual? View attachment 364605
Whatever that is, whether a fabric strap or some kind of material used to secure a trailer instead of chains, definitely looks to be wrapped around an aftermarket trailer hitch. Edit to show link of something possibly similar to describe what I mean. Unique Bargains 5 Tons Trailer Emergency Red White Nylon Towing Strap 3.5 Meters 12ft - Overstock - 18326684

Last edited:
So…

- her friends statements / actions / reactions were very ‘odd/unusual’ while she was missing
- the way the LE / parents let the friends / teens almost lead the investigation / narrative
- TT guy as a witness only made public by AWP
- AWP apparently being told the area she was found not needing searching
- parents apparently telling the teens not to speak out (some of the teens at the party must have had parents in the LE/Local authorities)
- fact these teen parties have been allowed to happen in the community despite known under age drinking and them even having a ‘bar’ - but the LE/parents never stopping them
- the community being very ‘tight knit’, but then her Father having to state she is a child of the community and seemingly their family being off the grid/not as connected in

I can see why people might suspect that even if foul play, it could have been brushed under the carpet as accident while under the influence…but I like to assume allowing the teen-to-teen thing was part of LE’s strategy and with the FBI/AWP involved…what actually did happen will soon be made public either way.

@Sundog You have the 2016 CRV, right?

Would your rear driver's side seatbelt, NOT the one from the ceiling/center, but the one from the side, have enough slack to go behind the side of seat and then out the hatch? i.e. you would bypass the seat and the intended clip in in entirely.

Hopefully this made sense

Just tried and the back passenger side seat belt doesn't have enough slack to reach out the hatch, not nearly enough.

I also tried it both ways, with the back seat up and the back seat folded down. With the back passenger seat folded down, the seat belt still doesn't have enough slack to reach out of of the hatch, although almost does, but not quite.

Whatever that is, whether a fabric strap or some kind of material used to secure a trailer instead of chains, definitely looks to be wrapped around an aftermarket trailer hitch. Edit to show link of something possibly similar to describe what I mean. Unique Bargains 5 Tons Trailer Emergency Red White Nylon Towing Strap 3.5 Meters 12ft - Overstock - 18326684
Well, if that's what that is it will still be attached to the car when it was retrieved IMO. And I can see LE asking themselves, (and her parents), Why?. Was she known to tow stuff? Maybe LE is thinking this wasn't an accident and are holding their cards real close to their chests while they continue their investigation. I hope they got some good info from the car AND Kiely!!

Since there seems to be some confusion about the windows, here's some more screen shots from the AWP video

DRIVER-SIDE (LEFT) FRONT* - video at 36:07-36:52
Closed and unbroken (sticker in bottom corner, light reflections and residue visible on glass)

DRIVER-SIDE (LEFT) REAR - video at 36:52-37:02 and 37:06-37:24 and 38:14-38:24
Partway open; diver states "I can see a pair of shoes in the back" and "rear driver's side window is halfway down"

PASSENGER-SIDE (RIGHT) REAR - video at 37:40-37:50
[Appears to be] Closed and unbroken (see photo comparing to front window); diver states "I have just confirmed there are human remains in the vehicle"

PASSENGER-SIDE (RIGHT) FRONT - video at 37:55-38:14
Broken; TRULY can, phone charger, and other items visible; diver states "Passenger window is broken out"

*The driver-side (left) front window may have been broken by LE during the vehicle's retrieval, as it does appear to have broken glass in the video/stills from that time (video at 42:25-44:00). The driver-side side mirror also appears to be intact during AWP's video (see 36:45), though it is broken at retrieval as well, which leads me to believe that LE rolled the vehicle onto the driver's side prior to retrieval.
can anyone read the sticker on drivers front window?
datadot?..

Keep in mind Kiely was a minor. So..... penalties for certain types of foul play would have long term unpleasant consequences for an individual. It also could cost a family finances and emotional distress, loss of reputation, etc. You could have a very difficult time trying to repair a reputation or credibility, years or maybe never.
I do see the point you are making so just a few thoughts as to why people should be aware of the potential outcomes. So, I have to disagree. First the penalties act as deterrent. Secondly someone died it could have been them (their child.) Unfortunately the presumption here by the parents here would be "its not my child, its someone else's." And as far as reputation I agree that it may never recover, but that's allowing something like this (if it happened) to perpetuate and claim the reputation is more important than someone's life. This train of thought does exist in some circles or groups of people making it acceptable to them, and IMO it only causes harm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member