Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My take is it's the passenger side wheel as the diver said "Passenger window is broken out" mere seconds before the wheel the OP posted fr 38:14 comes into view. In the pic below, snipped from AWPs recovery vid at 44:14, there's a wheel on the passenger side. @RedHaus commented that LE might have changed it to prepare for extraction. That seems like a pretty difficult thing to do underwater IMO, but what do I know? I won't even change a tire on land. LOL :p

And you'd think the diver would have said "Passenger side wheel missing", because, well, a missing WHEEL is pretty big in my mind. A missing hubcap isn't a big deal to me as that stuff happens frequentlyish. (there's one resting against a tree down the street as we speak for the owner to notice), but a missing wheel?? How in the world does that happen?? Hmmmm... And if it DID happen, what in the world could that mean for this case?

View attachment 366411
Kiely's car does not have hubcaps. Timestamp 44:13, AWP retrieval video.
1663271000516.png

Very intriguing. That still image from the AWP recovery video sure looks like an exposed brake rotor with the wheel (not hubcap) and tire missing.

It doesn't look like the wheel/tire is in that wheel well....so where is it?

Was it removed for the underwater preparation to pull the car out?

If not, then why was it missing in the AWP underwater footage, but back in place when the car was pulled out later on?

I'd like to hear what AWP has to say ....

MOO.

Very intriguing. That still image from the AWP recovery video sure looks like an exposed brake rotor with the wheel (not hubcap) and tire missing. Because the car did not look to be missing a wheel / tire when extracted, me wonders if part of what LE was doing underwater to prepare KR's car for extraction was put on a temporary wheel / tire so it would roll out.
Thanks so much for confirming I'm not crazy. I do believe it took hours? for LE to recover her car. What did they do down there?!

Very intriguing. That still image from the AWP recovery video sure looks like an exposed brake rotor with the wheel (not hubcap) and tire missing. Because the car did not look to be missing a wheel / tire when extracted, me wonders if part of what LE was doing underwater to prepare KR's car for extraction was put on a temporary wheel / tire so it would roll out.
Aside from being extremely difficult to replace a tire, underwater, If they had, when the car was pulled out, it most likely should have had a typical donut spare tire on it, not a tire and wheel (rim) that is a perfect match and size to the other three. I am pretty sure that, if the tire and wheel had been missing, they would have just drug it out with the three that were still okay, or used balloons to float it out.

And aside from everything else, that car is probably the most important piece of evidence in this case. I would presume that LE would not ruin a potential crime scene by performing vehicle maintenance underwater. They would pull it out, as close to "as is" as possible. JMO

Last edited:
It doesn't look like the wheel/tire is in that wheel well....so where is it?

Was it removed for the underwater preparation to pull the car out?

If not, then why was it missing in the AWP underwater footage, but back in place when the car was pulled out later on?

I'd like to hear what AWP has to say ....

MOO.
IMO it was not removed for underwater preparation because it was the diver's video that took that shot and it appeared to be missing then. So the timing of events doesn't work out IMO for it to have been purposely removed when the car had just found by the divers mere moments before. LE isn't even in the picture at this point and the diver didn't do it.

Kiely's car does not have hubcaps. Timestamp 44:13, AWP retrieval video.
View attachment 366417
So what we’re seeing is just part of the wheel?

This wheel/hubcap talk is interesting because early on SS made a comment about Kiely’s hubcaps, “HER CAR DOES HAVE HONDA HUBCAPS.” I’m not sure I would ever notice someone’s hubcaps!

Aside from being almost impossible to change a tire, underwater, If they had, when it came out, it most likely should have had a typical donut spare tire on it, not a tire and wheel (rim) that is a perfect match for the other three. I am pretty sure that, if the tire and wheel had been missing, they would have just drug it out with the three that were still okay. JMO

That's the thing though.

Where do we have a clear, unobstructed view of the passenger side?

This is from AWP Kiely video — doesn’t the front passenger wheel look different than the rear?
It sort of does? I was just looking at that, after my reply to Steve. I tried to screenshot head on too, but it is all so fleeting, I'm not sure what to think?

I do know what LooksSus called attention to is not a normal, inflated tire.

I'm puzzled?

I guess if they removed it with 3 wheels, it would drag?

They either did not know they could tow it out in the same position--i,e, o the roof--as AWP stated they would have done, OR they had some other compelling reason not to.

There were people bringing some sort of black bag into the water, so weird as it seems maybe that had a spare inside, or they recovered the tire?

This case is just plain weird. I will probably go back to the others I follow now, because it just sticks with a person and so plain bizarre!

Oh! So, Prosser County Sheriff's Office DO think Kiely may have gone somewhere after the party?!

In which case, if LE thinks that, it alters the official timeline of the car going in to the lake about 00.30hrs Saturday morning.

MOO.

I don't think they mean to say she went anywhere other than where she was found.

Just my thoughts.

Otis

So what we’re seeing is just part of the wheel?

This wheel/hubcap talk is interesting because early on SS made a comment about Kiely’s hubcaps, “HER CAR DOES HAVE HONDA HUBCAPS.” I’m not sure I would ever notice someone’s hubcaps!

She mentioned it because another photo of the CRV was handed out that had different hubcaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow