Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee since 8 Aug 2022 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall seeing it here, but on some sites, I saw people complaining that AWP dropped other commitments to come out to look for Kiely, and likened it to a publicity stunt. I only want to say that while it was anything but a publicity stunt, I hope that they will get the publicity that they deserve now, and donations will flood in. I am far from wealthy, but I intend to attempt to try to help support them with a donation regularly. I believe they are angels in diving gear. JMO
Great post! :)

Is AWP a private company specializing in water rescues?
AWP is a not for profit, they are funded by donations and sales of their merchandise.

Yes, and if LE has determined that the last ping was a result of KR calling SS, they have chosen not to confirm that fact for whatever reason.
My mind is just going towards trafficking.....A young teenager does not just disappear..without a trace

My mind is just going towards trafficking.....A young teenager does not just disappear..without a trace
She and her car have apparently been located in the lake.

Young women of her victimology aren't abducted and trafficked, despite viral social media posts. That was never on the table for me.

Gray's show is interesting right now

GH is missing the point. That water was murky. Didn't one of the LE divers say you could barely see your hand in front of your face. I'll bet when it comes out, AWP found the car on their specialized sonar first THEN they dove down on the car. YES, you COULD have found the car using just a snorkel IF you ALREADY knew it was there.

GH is missing the point. That water was murky. Didn't one of the LE divers say you could barely see your hand in front of your face. I'll bet when it comes out, AWP found the car on their specialized sonar first THEN they dove down on the car. YES, you COULD have found the car using just a snorkel IF you ALREADY knew it was there.
Yes, that's precisely why the needle never moved for me when her car wasn't located during the law enforcement search effort. I always believed she was in water, and actually didn't expect AWP to be able to find her either, despite their astounding record of success.

It has been, many times over ...

SF Investigates
@SF_investigates
·
17m

1/3 today I was at Prosser with the father and grandfather of #kielyrondi We were discussing her disappearance, we could see #adventureswithpurpose not far away. At 2:48pm I received a call from @DxTheMystery
informing me that Kiely was found. I then informed her father (cont)

SF Investigates
@SF_investigates
2/3 and grandfather that Kiely had been found. We rushed to the site and the incredible team at #adventureswithpurpose showed me proof she had been located with her vehicle. I know there will be so many questions but right now I can not say much. (cont)
Wow so close! I wonder if this is where everyone was seeing the shadow of a car in that drone video.

AWP is a not for profit, they are funded by donations and sales of their merchandise.

Thank you. Funded by donations and sale of merch -- they are the devil! LOL

They're extremely advanced "in *advertiser censored*" that States don't budget for.

Found in 14 ft. of water! LE should have been able to find her within a couple of days. Do they not have the same equipment as AWP? AWP should be consultants for LE everywhere. All MOO.
While I am not a huge fan of all LE (bad experiences myself in the past) they have different equipment. AWD gets donations and puts it directly to specifically diving equipment or sonar equipment. LE has many things that their budget has to go towards. BUT maybe all LE that has a S&R team that requires diving should look into purchasing better sonar equipment.

So sad, I heard AWP was searching earlier today and thought they might find her but I wish it was a better outcome.
There are 500+ people missing with their cars in just the United States, we really need more people to help search. The few groups that do this such as AWP, Chaos divers, Team waters, etc. can't do all of that alone and it's very apparent now that Law Enforcement is not always capable/specialized when it comes to this.
I hope this spreads awareness about the need for that, or at least influences people to carry window breakers or get them for their loved ones.

The investigation really starts now. Even if she ended up in the water "accidentally" this is a minor who was potentially drinking and using controlled substances. If she ended up in the water accidentally because of intoxication, there is criminal laibility for those that furnished the intoxicants. This is why people would have been reluctanct to say anything about the party.

There are also reasons other than accident which could explain how her and the car ended in the water near the boat ramp.

Will they be able to get an accurate tox screen from the deceased after being in the water for two weeks? 14' of water is probably not that cold this time of year in that area, so there is probably significant decomposition already taking place, which could inhibit the forensic investigation.

Thank God the family at least knows that she has been located, but this will likely be one of those cases were it is not entirely clear how/why she ended up in the water.

From the cases I've followed, they seem to haul the car out and then recover the body. I suppose it depends on how intact the car is.
From my knowledge, they usually want the whole car pulled out first to try and preserve any evidence that might be inside. Opening it up in the water could displace everything in the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luke2183