Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee since 8 Aug 2022 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an unexpected outcome, but very sad. My condolences to her family and friends.

As for SS, I think she sincerely tried to help. She talked with LE, she kept KR’s name out there, and she offered a safe place for other teens to talk to her if they knew something and didn’t want to go to LE.

When I first mentioned AWP were on the way in this thread, I just knew then she would be there in the lake. So very sad.
Logically it seemed she'd be there. Party scene and 16 year old victim tends to make most minds go elsewhere. I can't believe I'm even typing a 16 year old victim who was expected to take others home (but was ditched) let alone herself. After a graduation night of drinking and drugging.

Parents say no. Do whatever you have to do.

AWP keep doing what you're doing.

Had a feeling this would be the outcome, it was just a matter of when. What a senseless tragedy. A young woman with her whole life ahead of her. It is unfair and my heart goes out to all of her family and friends.

On a side note: AWP are a gift for what they do, a really special gift.

Gray just mapped it out based on the photos someone posted above. If the red buoy marks where her car is, it's directly off of the boat ramp

He just mapped it a few minutes ago if you want to watch

Found in 14 ft. of water! LE should have been able to find her within a couple of days. Do they not have the same equipment as AWP? AWP should be consultants for LE everywhere. All MOO.
No, they don’t have the same type of equipment, unfortunately. That’s why they volunteered their help.

I am heartbroken as I read the update from AWP.

Kiely-- I am glad you have been found, but saddened that your bright light and energy will not be able to move forward with the high hopes and dreams you had.

Condolences to Kiely's family, and to the people of Truckee-- In the wake of a missing person and a tragedy discovered, May all of our prayers surround you all.

To AWP-- Bless you for all you do !!
You truly are God's gift to families of missing loved ones.
Prayers to you guys also as I am sure that while you are on a mission to find a missing loved one, when you do find them, it has to take a huge toll on you. While you are glad to bring peace to a family for finding their loved one, and the not knowing for the families is one of the toughest parts, you also are the ones to find them and see them and feel all the emotions and have to deal with that visual and mental process each time.

RIP Beautiful Kiely

Gray just mapped it out based on the photos someone posted above. If the red buoy marks where her car is, it's directly off of the boat ramp

He just mapped it a few minutes ago if you want to watch

Thank you!

2 is roughly where the party was, 4 is where the car was found. Was this a suicide at 12:33 AM, or did she get her directions turned around and was the water like a mirage where she drove in without realizing it?

1661127973306.png

RIP, Kiely. Your life was just starting. Such a loss, such a tragedy.

I wish Kiely’s mother patience and courage to get through the period of mourning and find consolation. Best wishes and feelings of support to all Kiely's family.

Seems a lot of people have a problem with AWP announcing finding Kiely vs waiting for LE. I was slightly surprised by the bluntness of their post but I guess, unless they were told not to by LE, it was their find and theirs to announce?

Thank you!

2 is roughly where the party was, 4 is where the car was found. Was this a suicide at 12:33 AM, or did she get her directions turned around and was the water like a mirage where she drove in without realizing it?

View attachment 360920
It looks like there is a fork in the road. If this information is correct it seems she went right instead of staying left and went off into the water.

I just found out, and am caught up now.
My heartfelt condolences to Kiely's family, and all who loved her.
So young, with a promising future ahead. Heart wrenching.
She should never have been left alone there, expected to get home on her own, if that's what happened.
If only.......
Me too.
I wish she hadn't been alone.
:0(
My heart is broken.

Seems a lot of people have a problem with AWP announcing finding Kiely vs waiting for LE. I was slightly surprised by the bluntness of their post but I guess, unless they were told not to by LE, it was their find and theirs to announce?

AWP weren't actually working for LE, they were working for themselves (and by themselves) independently to find Kiely. And they found her.

It makes no sense for LE to announce someone else found her, it would make them look a bit stupid.

And as AWP weren't working for the police, they didn't have them as boss, so didn't have to go to them to announce anything first.

MOO.

I think given the state of decomposition, while it's most likely her in the car, LE cannot legally state it is her without doing forensics so AWP sort of jumped the gun by announcing it's her (maybe based on hair color and clothing). We've seen this sort of thing here before when it's obvious, but they won't officially state it til tests are run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luke2183