Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee since 8 Aug 2022 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think they’ll cover the car w a tarp or similar before it is out of the water/visible? I remember a case in Texas last year when the person was found inside the car underwater and they covered it so onlookers could not see inside the car.

Now that you say that, I may be wrong. I'm so anxious I feel like I've been watching for hours.
It does feel like hours. But honestly, I believe AWP is still there and very active in this recovery since this is their specialty. From watching several things online today, that are not approved sites, I am of the opinion that their vehicles and gear are actually across on the other bank from the view we are witnessing on the live feed from the news station (KCRA)

They are working slow to preserve everything they can so no mistakes are made. It is painful to watch for sure. But I respect and appreciate they are taking things slow so no mistakes are made.

Sad ending, but it comes as no surprise, as this was a prototypical car/water/accident scenario.

These guys are absolutely unbelievable, but I wasn't confident they'd be able to find her, let alone find her so fast.
If you watch some of their videos, this is just another day at work for them. They do the impossible on a routine basis. Yep. Bonafide Superheroes. ZZ Top like beard and all!

Amateur opinion and speculation

Do you think they’ll cover the car w a tarp or similar before it is out of the water/visible? I remember a case in Texas last year when the person was found inside the car underwater and they covered it so onlookers could not see inside the car.
Yes, that is what I have seen on their recovery videos. They are very sensitive and respectful of the remains and shield them from the lookiloo’s.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members