Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee since 8 Aug 2022 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe she followed the directions to the party and didn't account for the opposite turns or maybe she was driving too fast in poor visibility.
whatever happened, it was a horrible way to die and I feel for her parents.

If the boat ramp is at point 5, then she did not go off the boat ramp.
do you have a verified map of where the car was just found? if it's where I thought it was, I agree it's unlikely she went off the boat ramp. and then it's still quite mysterious how even a drunk person (unless totally blacked out) could have mistaken that terrain for the way home. hoping the autopsy will clear up some answers

Watching them pull her car out of that lake was gut wrenching to see. This was clearly a horrible accident where she had taken the wrong turn while leaving the party and ended up in the water. My heart just hurts for her family and friends.

Here. This shows both locations.

this is inaccurate. According to this image she was found where the green circle is which is very close to where people parked for the party. The yellow circle is where the party took place and the purple is the boat ramp.

Attachments

• 300766336_10158425956626851_58006071719745507_n (2).jpg
    300766336_10158425956626851_58006071719745507_n (2).jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 249
@carbuff was thinking the same, we did some hydrology for our show on a different lake, we didn't end up using it but they can be moved quite far in a small amount of time
Looking at the map, this seems highly likely. Otherwise, she would have driven a very long way in the opposite direction to get that far around the water. There isn't one wrong turn that could have taken here there that I can see from Google maps. Maybe a local would have more insight.

I think AWP would accept the reward money if offered. I hope it wouldn’t end up like this though.

Edit: not saying anything bad about AWP with the above article. They do very important, valuable work and should be considered as a recipient of reward money.

do you have a verified map of where the car was just found? if it's where I thought it was, I agree it's unlikely she went off the boat ramp. and then it's still quite mysterious how even a drunk person (unless totally blacked out) could have mistaken that terrain for the way home. hoping the autopsy will clear up some answers
I don't have a verified photo, but I have been looking at maps and car recovery, and this seems like the location of the car. Wrong side of the reservoir?

1661137798587.png

1661137825375.png

this is inaccurate. According to this image she was found where the green circle is which is very close to where people parked for the party. The yellow circle is where the party took place and the purple is the boat ramp.
Okay, that's what I thought as well. The trees are very thick based off pictures of the location and there's hardly any trees across from the boat ramp.

Thank you. I see now. The water has changed significantly. Revised and deleting prior diagram.
Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members