Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni Missing From Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee since 8 Aug 2022 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With drones flying around and curious people they will probably wait until it’s dark so no one can see through the windows. Probably cover with a tarp too. Someone’s child is in there. No one needs to see that.
Looks like they did throw a tarp over it.

I am trying to catch up and watch but I did see a tarp going over the ca

Oh-- catching up and see you all are on it !!
TY for the updates.

Just devasting and heartbreaking

Last edited:
Looking forward to the PCSO pressor tomorrow. I hope they have a visual with locations mapped.

AWP said their press conference will be at 9:00 AM tomorrow.

Adventures With Purpose plans to go live.​

WE FOUND KIELY RODNI - Breaking News Livestream

----- THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS LIVE STREAM ANNOUNCEMENT----

The live stream will be at 9:00 AM PST, August 22, 2022.

Today (August 21, 2022) AWP found a silver 2013 Honda CRV, 14 feet underwater in Prosser Lake north of Truckee, CA with Californian license plate number: 8YUR127.

Remains were found inside believed to be those of the missing 16-year-old teen, Kiely Rodni.

As of 7:00 PM, AWP is still on scene as the recovery is taking place today.

AWP will release further information during the live stream tomorrow.

A full edit of our search and recovery efforts will be available in the next few weeks.

Thank you everyone for your support and assistance.

Donations are what brought us here and are appreciated to help with food and fuel expenses. After this case, we'll be moving on to help the next family at no charge to them or law enforcement. Donation links and merchandise can be located at https://AdventuresWithPurpose.com

Looking forward to the PCSO pressor tomorrow. I hope they have a visual with locations mapped.

AWP said their press conference will be at 9:00 AM tomorrow.

Adventures With Purpose plans to go live.​

WE FOUND KIELY RODNI - Breaking News Livestream

----- THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS LIVE STREAM ANNOUNCEMENT----

The live stream will be at 9:00 AM PST, August 22, 2022.

Today (August 21, 2022) AWP found a silver 2013 Honda CRV, 14 feet underwater in Prosser Lake north of Truckee, CA with Californian license plate number: 8YUR127.

Remains were found inside believed to be those of the missing 16-year-old teen, Kiely Rodni.

As of 7:00 PM, AWP is still on scene as the recovery is taking place today.

AWP will release further information during the live stream tomorrow.

A full edit of our search and recovery efforts will be available in the next few weeks.

Thank you everyone for your support and assistance.

Donations are what brought us here and are appreciated to help with food and fuel expenses. After this case, we'll be moving on to help the next family at no charge to them or law enforcement. Donation links and merchandise can be located at https://AdventuresWithPurpose.com
BBM!!!

I was there moments ago when the car was pulled out from the lake, and I noticed some odd things. I won’t speculate what these observations mean, but I want to lay them out here and see if someone else who was watching can verify.

1) the front windows were completely rolled down and the back windows were rolled 2/3 of the way down, like in cars with child safety window locks.

2) from the side view, Kiely was not in the front or back seats. LE was focused on covering the rear 1/3 of the car with a tarp where the trunk is in an SUV.

These definitely seem like red flags to me, but I hesitate to make any conclusions until more info comes out. Thoughts?
Anybody else who was there today that noticed these things?

Is this the correct location of the car and boat ramp, or is the boat ramp at point 5, where she simply drove into the lake without realizing that it's a lake, or suicide, or someone let the car roll into the lake while she was asleep?

1661139169693.png

1661139185077.png

from the side view, Kiely was not in the front or back seats. LE was focused on covering the rear 1/3 of the car with a tarp where the trunk is in an SUV.

<snipped for focus>

I was also curious about them covering the rear glass initially and I wondered if perhaps she wasn't wearing a seat belt and "floated" back there. But then as they got the vehicle out more they covered everything so maybe it was just a matter of covering what was accessible first.

I did not see any closeups to know for sure if there was or was not something in the front seats.

EDIT: Welcome to Websleuths. I just realized you're local and were there in person. To clarify, I was only watching the live news feed.

I was there moments ago when the car was pulled out from the lake, and I noticed some odd things. I won’t speculate what these observations mean, but I want to lay them out here and see if someone else who was watching can verify.

1) the front windows were completely rolled down and the back windows were rolled 2/3 of the way down, like in cars with child safety window locks.

2) from the side view, Kiely was not in the front or back seats. LE was focused on covering the rear 1/3 of the car with a tarp where the trunk is in an SUV.

These definitely seem like red flags to me, but I hesitate to make any conclusions until more info comes out. Thoughts?
Wowzers. Seems a car with windows rolled down would sink fast. Though perhaps if she realized it was sinking the electric door rolldown would still work? not sure. I did notice the weird tarp placement from the drone.

I keep telling people foul play hasn't been ruled out yet. It still seems bizarre to me that she could have driven into the water on her own volition. The visual clues were abundant that wasn't the way home. It also would have been the fastest and easiest way to hide evidence if there was an OD coverup or other foul play. As for "but they would find it." Well it's already been two weeks. Evidence has probably already been somewhat compromised and it could have never been found if AWP didn't show up.

I wonder if she turned right at #1 when she thought she was turning right at #2. She may have been in a hurry to try to get around the traffic leaving the party because she was running late for her curfew. Possible reasons why she may have been running late make me angry.

Attachments

• 1C390091-C117-4CAC-A687-6271CE47335E.jpeg
    1C390091-C117-4CAC-A687-6271CE47335E.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Is this the correct location of the car and boat ramp, or is the boat ramp at point 5, where she simply drove into the lake without realizing that it's a lake, or suicide, or someone let the car roll into the lake while she was asleep?

View attachment 360985

View attachment 360986
I don't think that's correct. see some of the other posts.

Did the nose or the trunk come out of the water first?
Tarp on trunk of car - then tarp on entire car, or just on the trunk?

So the question is whether she was driving, a passenger, or in the trunk of the car?

Surface level says definitely red flags.

But the windows down could be a byproduct of airing out the car after certain activities went down in there during the phone charging and/or a way to circulate cool air as a means to stay awake (although all 4 windows for that is excessive).

JMO

Link?

I know it has been said that what we just saw is the result of what AWP does, and they certainly do it so well. This was not just another typical recovery for them though, if there even is such a thing. Their expertise and experience has been in recovering vehicles and victims in cold cases. In many ways, this was a new experience for them. Everyone in that area and thousands of people around the nation, and even the world, through websites such as ours here, and various social media sites, have become emotionally invested in this young lady's disappearance. AWP's divers have never worked under this much close watch, basically in real time, and I am sure, whether they would admit it or not, they probably felt a bit of extra pressure to find Kiely, as if their reputation was on the line. Also, not to be morbid at all, but I don't think it can be understated that their team is not used to seeing human remains in the condition of what they saw this evening, and I think that will stay with those divers for a while.

Tonight, if you are inclined to pray, say a prayer for Kiely's family and loved ones, who now know for certain what they most likely have feared for two weeks, but also say a prayer for the wonderful group from AWP, who came to Truckee, not because it was their job, but because it was their mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli