GUILTY CA - Killer targeting the homeless (3 dead, 2 hurt), San Diego, July 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unrelated, I guess, but of interest is this.

http://www.kusi.com/story/32453396/san-diego-news-homeless-attacks

On June 21, at least six transients were beaten within a four-block radius of the Westfield Horton Plaza mall. The victims were all struck in the head with an unknown object and suffered lacerations, according to police. Police said a man and a woman seen with a mountain bike were considered suspects in those cases.

Could there be a woman partner involved?

I think it's possible. It's also possible, imo, that the woman seen was not related to the attack at all. There's always people around...everywhere in the city, ya know?

Unrelated, I guess, but of interest is this.

On June 21, at least six transients were beaten within a four-block radius of the Westfield Horton Plaza mall. The victims were all struck in the head with an unknown object and suffered lacerations, according to police. Police said a man and a woman seen with a mountain bike were considered suspects in those cases.

http://www.kusi.com/story/32453396/san-diego-news-homeless-attacks

I am not ready to decide whether these attacks are unrelated to the guy arrested today. I think they could be. Jmo.

I agree it seems likely. It was happening right before the killings. Bicycle involved too. It could be his morning habit...shudder.

Well, what fantastic news. As this homeless man recuperates in the hospital, I hope he knows he is a HERO and likely saved lives by being able to ID this man.
Such a sad case and I had my doubts when I saw the sketch- looked so simplistic- yet, spot on!!!!
This perp looks to be so young- my words to him- if you play with fire your going to get burned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video shows scene of the latest homeless man waiting for help, no close ups, but some blood. Also shows the suspect being taken into custody. There were two attacks this morning, but they're not sure yet if one may have been done by a separate suspect.

SDPD has been awesome on this case!

Police announce arrest in homeless attack series
Posted: 5:00 AM, Jul 15, 2016 Updated: 25 mins ago
http://www.10news.com/news/homeless-man-attacked-in-golden-hill

He certainly does look like the guy.

attachment.php

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/jul/15/homeless-attack-series-arrest/

Mmmh. I don't feel he looks like the guy in the videos, and I'm also puzzled why police yesterday said they are looking for a man approximately in his 40s. This guy is clearly younger. Maybe there is more than one perp after all?

Oh, thank goodness.
I'm so glad that this time LE quickly realized they had the wrong man rather than getting tunnel vision and continued to work hard at apprehending the right person. I'm sad more people were injured in the meantime but it could have been a lot worse if they'd dragged their heels on clearing PA.

edited to add: the hat he's wearing is the same color I believed the hat caught on video was. As I explained, the video appeared to be over-saturated, especially the yellows. I'm surprised he kept wearing the same uniform to carry out these acts rather than changing over to a hoodie or some other type of cap. I guess psychologically this is how he prepared himself for his "missions" ugh. I wonder if he has a military background?
You nailed that hat, marble! Good job!

Wow, great news.

And what a crazy coincidence re: the other guy initially arrested! (I have seen 3 crazy coincidences here, that is one or them. The other one was a UID which turned out to not be a match to someone who looked exactly like her and was missing from the same area, the other one was in Adrienne Salinas's case where another murder occurred around the same time and location where she disappeared which was proven to be unrelated. Oh actually, I'll add a fourth: MJK being ruled out in Lizzie and Lyric's murders, when he abducted 2 little girls in the same area ( 2 at one time is rare, and in the same area...)

Can someone else please search fb "jon guerrero coronado". There are 3 profiles...please give second opinion, I'm not entirely confident these are our guy.

We have a name and age!

Jon David Guerrero, 39, was taken into custody

http://www.10news.com/news/homeless-man-attacked-in-golden-hill

:happydance: Jon David Guerrero, 39, was taken into custody.

I can't get over how different he looks from on the video and the still shots.
Guess I don't have that knack. His nose isn't even an upturned, ski slope nose like I thought. He does look like the sketch though. Delighted he's been caught.

So, my curiosity wants to be fed a FB link, and I can't find one. :findinglink:

News8 apparently called his mother and got a statement from her. She called him David.

:happydance: Jon David Guerrero, 39, was taken into custody.

I can't get over how different he looks from on the video and the still shots.
Guess I don't have that knack. His nose isn't even an upturned, ski slope nose like I thought. He does look like the sketch though. Delighted he's been caught.

So, my curiosity wants to be fed a FB link, and I can't find one. :findinglink:

News8 apparently called his mother and got a statement from her. She called him David.

His nose is off kilter, I can see how the downward angle of the surveillance shots gave it an upturned look.

Listening to News8 at 6:30 p.m., but not able to post the news broadcast of it yet.

Jon David Guerrero is a Coronado native, but has been living in the Downtown area. Detectives found evidence at the suspect's place of residence that definitively and uniquely links him to the recent murders and brutal attacks.

I learned Jon David Guerrero's mother wrote the court judge sometime ago saying...this is in my own words...that he suffered a mental condition that would make it hard for him to get along in the community resulting in him probably ending up in jail again. (Schizophrenia was mentioned. If this is on record as part of his history, then get ready for the mental defense, IMO. )

Info on the Arrest and the Video of News Conference in SD homeless killings
http://www.cbs8.com/story/32453025/san-diego-homeless-killings-sd-police-arrest-39-year-old-suspect

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back