GUILTY CA - Kris Anderson, 57, murdered, Santa Monica, 11 June 2016 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was going to :bump: up this thread for a pretrial hearing on Feb. 5th, but now the court documents show his hearing on Feb. 26th!! :dunno:

Here's what it has on the court docs:

Criminal Case Calendar
Defendant Name: THEO KRAH (Exact Search)
Hearing Date: 02/05/2018 to 03/07/2018 New Search

Jud Dist Case NO Def ID Name Arrest Date Location Dept Hearing Date Hearing Time Type of Hearing
XWE SA093174 01 KRAH, THEO ANDREW 06/13/2016 Airport Courthouse W80 02/26/2018 08:30 AM PRETRIAL CONFERENCE

:bump: up for today's hearing:

Monday, February 26th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - Kris Anderson (57) (June 11, 2016) - Theo Andrew Krah (28, Navy SEAL) accused of 1st degree murder; $2M Bail. (Victim is WS JaimeSomers' friend) Hearing from Jan 4th & Feb. 5th postponed to today.

:judge:

I hunted for a current article with no luck. I don’t understand why there is no media coverage available.

JaimeSomers ... if you prefer your friend’s picture to be removed, please feel free to alert a mod. I a posting this so we can have a little closer attachment to your friend. Pictures help me, and maybe others.

victim, Kris Anderson, 58.
attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bs-man-death-fistfight-Santa-Monica-Pier.html

Attachments

• 59151FE5-0037-480A-884B-AB412DE709A8.jpeg
    59151FE5-0037-480A-884B-AB412DE709A8.jpeg
    54.3 KB · Views: 239
I hunted for a current article with no luck. I don’t understand why there is no media coverage available.

JaimeSomers ... if you prefer your friend’s picture to be removed, please feel free to alert a mod. I a posting this so we can have a little closer attachment to your friend. Pictures help me, and maybe others.

victim, Kris Anderson, 58.
attachment.php

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bs-man-death-fistfight-Santa-Monica-Pier.html

Perhaps there is no media coverage because a Navy Seal is involved?

I am just seeing this thread for the first time today. I am so sorry Jamie. I am praying that justice will be served. God Bless.

Perhaps there is no media coverage because a Navy Seal is involved?

Maybe. It just feels odd to have nothing. Although where I live the news follow up in most cases is almost nil, too.

I just skimmed through the entire thread, and if I were the prosecutor, (or the Defense attorney for that matter),I would want to know:

1. Did the Accused have any prior contact with the Deceased...EVER.
2. Was the Accused ever molested as a child?
3. If answer to #2 is YES, did they ever receive treatment?
4. At the time of arrest, was the Accused testing for drugs *including anabolic steroids*
5. Had the Accused had a head injury, seizure, or notable outburst in the prior six months

That's what comes to mind immediately.

All amateur speculation and opinion

Just checked the court site. It lists yesterday’s hearing under past event but shows “none” for upcoming scheduled events.

The criminal case calendar shows no new hearings up through 4/28/18. I can’t access beyond that date.

What is going on with this case?

Good question Mica! I too haven't found anything "new"....

"Something" must have happened at his court hearing!!

Found some new info on the LA County Sheriff’s Department website:

Housing Location: CJ
Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 01/05/2018
Assigned Time: 1939
Visitor Status: N

Facility: MEN'S CENTRAL JAIL
Address: 441 BAUCHET STREET
City: LOS ANGELES

Next Court Code: W80
Next Court Date: 05/04/2018
Next Court Time: 0830
Next Court Case: SA09317401

Court Name: LAX SUPERIOR COURT DEPT W80
Court Address: 11701 S. LA CIENEGA BLVD.
Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

RELEASE
No Information On Release Date.

Inmate Information
https://www.lasd.org

Thanks for that info Mica! :wave:

I got into the dot org link you posted, where do you go from there - "Inmate information" or "Events Calendar" ?? Sorry, I'm lost! :)

Thanks for that info Mica! :wave:

I got into the dot org link you posted, where do you go from there - "Inmate information" or "Events Calendar" ?? Sorry, I'm lost! :)

Page down to POPULAR LASD SERVICES & Click on Inmate Information below it.

Friday, May 4th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - Kris Anderson (57) (June 11, 2016) - Theo Andrew Krah (28 @ time of crime/30, Navy SEAL) accused of 1st degree murder; $2M Bail.(Victim is WS JaimeSomers' friend) Hearing from 1/4/18, 2/5/18 postponed to 2/26/18.

From the court site:

Next Court Code: W81 Next Court Date: 06/18/2018 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: SA09317401

Court Name: LAX SUPERIOR COURT DEPT W81
Court Address: 11701 S. LA CIENEGA BLVD. Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

From the court site:

Next Court Code: W81 Next Court Date: 06/18/2018 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: SA09317401

Court Name: LAX SUPERIOR COURT DEPT W81
Court Address: 11701 S. LA CIENEGA BLVD. Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT
Yet again, I'm glad you are on this Niner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back