GUILTY CA - Kris Anderson, 57, murdered, Santa Monica, 11 June 2016 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder what happened.... :dunno:

Just googled and all that comes up are articles from 2016 - even when I try "Theo Krah 2017 updates....

Maybe JamieSomers will stop by and give us an update!

JUSTICE for KRIS! :rose:

Wonder what happened.... :dunno:

Just googled and all that comes up are articles from 2016 - even when I try "Theo Krah 2017 updates....

Maybe JamieSomers will stop by and give us an update!

JUSTICE for KRIS! :rose:

I wonder if this case is not followed by the media because a SEAL is involved. Hope Jamie updates.

:bump: up for Kris

Anything "new" on when the trial might be in September?!

TIA!

:bump: up for JaimeSummers's friend Kris!

Thursday, October 26th:
*Pretrial Hearing @ 8:30am PT - CA - Kris Anderson (57) (June 11, 2016) - Theo Andrew Krah (28, Navy SEAL) accused of 1st degree murder//(victim is WS JaimeSomers' friend).

:judge:

:rose: RIP KRIS! :rose:

I was wondering also, was Kris' camera still with him when he was found, or was it stolen and then later retrieved from Krah's possession? I'm still so sad reading about this a year later and not having any news is frustrating. I'm sure it is for everyone involved. Many prayers for you, Jamie.

Hi all, I just came back after a long hiatus and saw this thread. Jaime, I am so sorry for your loss. There was absolutely no reason your friend should have been killed. As a veteran it pains me to see all of these special ops guys going off the deep end killing innocent people. We now have two seals under investigation for killing a green beret in Mali. I pray for justice for your friend and others who have been murdered in cold blood for no apparent reason other than the murderer decided that the law didn't apply to him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Ok - went back on the thread to see "where" this guy is being held and found this:

Next Court Code: W80 Next Court Date: 01/04/2018 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: SA09317401

Just :bump: ing up for today's hearing:

Thursday, January 4th:
*Pretrial Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) - CA - Kris Anderson (57) (June 11, 2016) - Theo Andrew Krah (28, Navy SEAL) accused of 1st degree murder; $2M Bail. (victim is WS JaimeSomers friend)

Shoot - now I can't find him in the L.A. Sheriff's website!! :gaah:

Anyone can help??

okay found this:

Criminal Case Calendar

Defendant Name:THEO KRAH (Exact Search)
Hearing Date:01/05/2018 to 02/04/2018

Now, I believe there is a mistake. His hearing was 1/4, and 2/4 is a Sunday. So :thinking: they have the dates transferred. So adding this case to Monday, 2/5.

okay found this:

Criminal Case Calendar

Defendant Name:THEO KRAH (Exact Search)
Hearing Date:01/05/2018 to 02/04/2018

Now, I believe there is a mistake. His hearing was 1/4, and 2/4 is a Sunday. So :thinking: they have the dates transferred. So adding this case to Monday, 2/5.

Thanks for staying on top of this, niner. I can’t believe there’s so little publicity, but these hearings are a legal slog no one wants to report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back