CA CA - Kristin Smart, 19, San Luis Obispo, 25 May 1996

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the case of Heidi Broussard, everyone thought her fiancé, her kids dad did it. I NEVER thought he was suspect. Her BFF who took her away willingly (shown on surveillance) but yet the LE didn’t show the baby daddy Or Heidis mom that video and say do you recognize this person or this car? I wanted to scream after hearing that!! To me, that means they were also keeping the fiancé at a distance/suspecting him. Terrible!!!

I don't even know what to think anymore.

Here's what the director of coverage for CNN LA tweeted about an hour ago:
FBI spox tells CNN it is "unaware of any imminent announcement, development concerning Kristin Smart’s investigation” after @Recordnet report the long missing teen’s mom was told "to be ready for a development"

FBI spox tells CNN it is "unaware of any imminent announcement, development concerning Kristin Smart’s investigation” after
report the long missing teen’s mom was told "to be ready for a development"
Jon Passantino on Twitter
This is worrying me that it could be a hoax. Like they did with Timothy Pitzon.

I don't even know what to think anymore.

Here's what the director of coverage for CNN LA tweeted about an hour ago:
FBI spox tells CNN it is "unaware of any imminent announcement, development concerning Kristin Smart’s investigation” after @Recordnet report the long missing teen’s mom was told "to be ready for a development"
Oh no. This might be a cruel hoax.

Fox News ran with the story 15 hours ago and said the following:

Fox News has reached out to the family for comment on the paper's reporting.

"The Smart family stands behind the Stockton Record’s January 18th story," a family spokesman said via email. "There will be no new statement or interviews until there is an update or an announcement from the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Department."

When reached for comment, the FBI told Fox News that they were unaware of any development being announced imminently and directed further inquiries to the sheriff's office, which is leading the investigation.

FBI tells family of Kristin Smart, who vanished 23 years ago, to be prepared for news: report

USA Today updated 25 minutes ago with the following:

When reached for comment, Laura Eimiller, a spokesperson for the FBI in Los Angeles, referred USA TODAY to the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office. "We have provided and continue to provide resources," she said. "This is an active investigation." The Sheriff's Office declined to comment, citing the active investigation.

Kristin Smart: Missing Cal Poly student mom says FBI told her be ready

When reached for comment, Laura Eimiller, a spokesperson for the FBI in Los Angeles, referred USA TODAY to the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff's Office. "We have provided and continue to provide resources," she said. "This is an active investigation." The Sheriff's Office declined to comment, citing the active investigation.

This is confusing. I hope the family has a firmer grasp on WTHeck is going on.
JMO

That’s the one I read as well and nothing out of the SO yet right ? It’s all very odd IMO

I wonder if they have something on Flores that would land him in prison for a long time and there's an offer on the table for lesser time if he shows them where Smart is?
They already offered him a six year sentence if he pointed them to the location of the body; he declined. If he did do this, he may very well come to regret that decision.

Paul Flores: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members