GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The blog on CTV is great.Dr Lee was told by the judge either Lee hid or destroyed the fingernail.

Court TV (on television) is rehashing this AM's proceedings off and on now. It was GREAT. The judge actually said that he found Sara Caplan more credible than Dr. Henry Lee !!!!!

It's about time that so called professional gets his come upends. :) Sorry I missed it, although the DA's cross was great of him.. I loved watcing Lee squirm. :) LOL!

THe defense mad such a big deal over the drivers English, who spoke very clearly and understood everything. Then you have Lee whose been here over 20 years, why doesn't someone do a comparison? Then he doesn't want to be understood, he makes it hard to understand him. When he doesn't want to answer, he can't understand all of a sudden.

He's a disgrace, him and Wecht both.

I'm with you on this, Hallowedbe. Thank God there is at least one California Judge who can see the truth and isn't afraid to say so. He's my new hero !!!! :woohoo:

I sure hope Dotwa Wee was watching that this AM. Wonder if he needs a clean pair of undies about now? :D

Court TV (on television) is rehashing this AM's proceedings off and on now. It was GREAT. The judge actually said that he found Sara Caplan more credible than Dr. Henry Lee !!!!!
they just replayed it .... and i heard precisely that!
(of course, the jury wont hear that, but hey)

now the defense has to decide whether or not to put dr. lee on. now I know why dr. lee was so vehemently denying and trying to put Stan White in a bad light.

this is where rich people get more justice. the judge wont do a sanction aaginst the current group of defense lawyers because the fingernail issue is connected to the first group of spector lawyers.

so .... was shapiro there today?

------------------
I am following this case as close as I can. I saw these proceedings today and was surprised the Judge would say this~I'm in favor of it,just surprised.I am wondering was there any mention of a fingernail or two being missing in the autopsy? I think they usually make note of things like that~just a question that is bugging me.TIA

Sorry to just drop in like this today. I have a lot to tell you. I attended the trial one day when Jeannie (King) came out from NY. But of that later. I am beyond thrilled that that s.o.b. Dr. Lee learned the concept about Karma today. BIG TIME. I even watched the CRT tape 3 times after I saw it live. I ate it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You have to have remembered him from Simpson I to understand my level of animosity agianst that lying b.....d.

It's about time that so called professional gets his come upends. :) Sorry I missed it, although the DA's cross was great of him.. I loved watcing Lee squirm. :) LOL!

THe defense mad such a big deal over the drivers English, who spoke very clearly and understood everything. Then you have Lee whose been here over 20 years, why doesn't someone do a comparison? Then he doesn't want to be understood, he makes it hard to understand him. When he doesn't want to answer, he can't understand all of a sudden.

DArling: Go to the CRT web page and click on the Spector trial to the right. I believe that for free, you can watch a replay of it. If not, join Xtra and get real-time live transmission for one month, without commercials for Depends, emergency alarms, wheel-chairs for free or any of the "Cops" previews or news breaks, etc. etc. Free for one month. Thereafter, it's $5.95 per month. Tdoay's pronouncement from that glorious Judge Fidler made my sitting in my chair, ram-rod staight for 8 hours a day, worth it all.

------------------
I am following this case as close as I can. I saw these proceedings today and was surprised the Judge would say this~I'm in favor of it,just surprised.I am wondering was there any mention of a fingernail or two being missing in the autopsy? I think they usually make note of things like that~just a question that is bugging me.TIA
I believe the ME testified and said yes. Also, there was a picture shown today that shows the fingernails with a piece missing. ME cannot say, however, whether the fingernail would prove anything for the defense or the prosecution unless she could see it.

I'm with you on this, Hallowedbe. Thank God there is at least one California Judge who can see the truth and isn't afraid to say so. He's my new hero !!!! :woohoo:

I sure hope Dotwa Wee was watching that this AM. Wonder if he needs a clean pair of undies about now? :D

Mine too, I'm still in shock that someone with his postion had the guts to stand up and speak the truth where Lee is concerned.

Too bad all of this wasn't in front of the jury.

I believe the ME testified and said yes. Also, there was a picture shown today that shows the fingernails with a piece missing. ME cannot say, however, whether the fingernail would prove anything for the defense or the prosecution unless she could see it.
-----------
Thank you fundiva for your response.I've been sick and dozed off missing the picture.It does prove there was a piece of nail somewhere.One of the moderators (on tv.) said it could have come from her holding her hand up to her face trying to protect from the gun.As always no way to prove it. Dr.Lee was beside himself! I saw it in his face and the nervous smile.LOL.I do believe the Judge has cooked Lee's goose!

My goodness, if high profile trials, aren't long enough in Cali as it is, they keep taking time off, only three day weeks at best. This trial will take a year to get to conclusion, then probably end up hung and have to start over. Gheeeeeeeeeeeeesh!

Hi Class! I've been watching the trial and thinking the exact same thing regarding the English language issue. Spector's defense was driving me up the wall with their continual berating of Adriano and I was so happy that the video interview Adriano did with the police was allowed into evidence for the jury to watch ~ and find out for themselves just how well he understood and spoke English the night Lana died. :D

With Dr. Lee I noticed last time he was on the stand at the evidence hearing that he seemed to speak English better when he felt like it.

Hi Class! I've been watching the trial and thinking the exact same thing regarding the English language issue. Spector's defense was driving me up the wall with their continual berating of Adriano and I was so happy that the video interview Adriano did with the police was allowed into evidence for the jury to watch ~ and find out for themselves just how well he understood and spoke English the night Lana died. :D

With Dr. Lee I noticed last time he was on the stand at the evidence hearing that he seemed to speak English better when he felt like it.

Ah, so you've noticed that too?

I've wondered for YEARS why his English wasn't better. Never thinking that it was put on.. Now I see the whole picture. :)

What a farce he is of a professional

:D :D
GrannyEdith said:
Court TV (on television) is rehashing this AM's proceedings off and on now. It was GREAT. The judge actually said that he found Sara Caplan more credible than Dr. Henry Lee!!!!!

------------------

WOW!! Me too!! I couldn't belive what I heard! Walked around with a smile on my face for the rest of the day!! :D Made my day, fer sur...

snip....
DArling: Go to the CRT web page and click on the Spector trial to the right.

Hi Yadler! Could you please tell me WHAT does CRT stand for? or a link to this web page... :waitasec: TIA!

Ah, so you've noticed that too?

I've wondered for YEARS why his English wasn't better. Never thinking that it was put on.. Now I see the whole picture. :)

What a farce he is of a professional

Look for Bruce Cutler to bring in Greg Diamond to impeach Sara Kaplan.

Look for Bruce Cutler to bring in Greg Diamond to impeach Sara Kaplan.

When the defense puts Dr. Lee on the stand (they still are according to Linda Kenney-Baden), watch Alan Jackson use Robert Shapiro and Stanley White to impeach him. Stanley White corroborates Sara Caplan's testimony that she saw Dr. Lee handle a white, flat object with uneven edges that was approximately the size of her fingernail. According to crime scene photos, a large chip was missing from Lana Clarkson's acrylic overlay on her right thumb nail. Stanley White said the object looked like “a defensive-wounded fingernail,”. Defensive-wounded suggests struggle, which negates the defense's contention that she committed suicide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plumsy1
Back