GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The snifters and bottle concentrated on the portions where lips would touch in drinking.

All items underwent latent fingerprint testing.

I just posted on that other board the fact that lisfremont is not currently welcome to post there. IMO it is not well received.

We'll see how many more join us here and how much longer I can post over there.

:innocent:

I hope you don't get banned. It's not pleasant.

What do you mean by "IMO it is not well received." Do you mean by the powers that be or by the hoi polloi?

Mixture of DNA on the eyelashes! What do you make of that?

Just reading here and don't understand what Ragnar is talking about.....What other board???????????? o.k. none of my business....:silenced:

I'm still figuring out the brandy snifters however I'd think after the shooting he could've been drinking out of both glasses. The eyelashes seem more of a mystery since one would assume they're Lana's yet in the crime scene photos she looks like she's got mascara on full lashes. Why would his DNA be on her false eyelashes? :waitasec:

You're welcome, KW! Not sure how much longer I'll be around -- I'm sure olgeezer busted a gut to report me for "harassing" him when I asked him to apply his standards equally to pro-pros. and pro-defense posters. So if I don't see you there, I'll see you here...LOL :)

Where’s the blood?

No one disputes that the bullet that severed Lana Clarkson’s spine propelled tiny droplets of blood flying from her mouth, but just how far this blood spatter traveled is the key scientific dispute at the trial.

Steve Renteria, a veteran criminalist for the sheriff’s department, is testifying about where he found blood in Spector’s foyer — and where he didn’t — and his account might cause some problems for the defense.

As you’ll recall, Spector’s expert, Dr. Henry Lee, maintains that the blood could have gone six feet, and the defense has suggested that the small amount of blood on the defendant’s white dinner jacket indicates he was across the room near the staircase when Clarkson killed herself.

Renteria tells jurors that he found Lana Clarkson’s blood on the handrail of the staircase, but it was a smear, not spatter.

Could it have been left by a bloody human hand? asks prosecutor Jackson.

“That’s a possibility,” the criminalist replies.

Renteria says Luminol tests did not turn up blood spatter on the carpet that stretched from Clarkson’s body to the staircase or on the wall by the banister.

“Had there been blood spray that went as far as that wood paneled wall ... would Luminol have detected it?” Jackson asks.

“Yes,” Renteria replies.

“Is one explanation for the fact that there is no Luminol ... that something was standing between Ms. Clarkson and the wall blocking it?” Jackson presses.

“That would be one explanation, yes,” Renteria answers.

It’s clear that Jackson thinks that “something” was Spector. --Harriet Ryan

http://blog.courttv.com/phil_specto...o.html#comments

You're welcome, KW! Not sure how much longer I'll be around -- I'm sure olgeezer busted a gut to report me for "harassing" him when I asked him to apply his standards equally to pro-pros. and pro-defense posters. So if I don't see you there, I'll see you here...LOL :)

Why may I ask, did you feel the need to dice with death? :banghead:

lol

LOL, Bee and Panther! Well, first of all, I don't like hypocrites. Secondly, I feel that he -- in concert, of course, with mj -- was responsible for our board closing over the weekend. He needs to practice what he preaches. Has that big ol thread about "objectivity," jumping on everyone else for "harassing" poor lil mj and other defense posters...and yet he does the same thing.

I have no excuse, really...don't know what came over me. :blushing:

Hopefully since I was just asking him to fairly apply his standards :angel:, CW won't give me the axe.

LOL, Bee and Panther! Well, first of all, I don't like hypocrites. Secondly, I feel that he -- in concert, of course, with mj -- was responsible for our board closing over the weekend. He needs to practice what he preaches. Has that big ol thread about "objectivity," jumping on everyone else for "harassing" poor lil mj and other defense posters...and yet he does the same thing.

I have no excuse, really...don't know what came over me. :blushing:

Hopefully since I was just asking him to fairly apply his standards :angel:, CW won't give me the axe.
I agree with you ;) and I hope you don't get axed for being honest!

Courtroom live. Oh, wait a minute. Rosen is speaking to the judge.

I don'e even know what to make of that. I wonder if they belong to Wee Phil(Yay! I love saying that) and maybe Lanas blood spatter got on them.
Duncelurkin is at it again.:loser:

Is the defense request for a mistrial basically them saying we've screwed up so many things we want a do-over?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back