Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hiya La Mer,

You wrote:
>>The more he looks like a dufus, the more PS's hands shake!<<

OH thanks for the wonderful laugh! I'm a simple girl...the word "dufus" is one of my faves :) But it is how you wrote the above that gave me a good gust. :) THANKS!

And you know...those shaking hands of Spector mean he couldn't hold a gun still to shoot it. NOT!!!

Did they find a "bib" on PS at restaurants. Did PS have soup dribble or salad oil/dressing on his chin and shirt on a regular basis? (because the lil shaking hands couldn't hold a spoon or forkie?) Did PS's hands shake so bad on the night that he killed Lana that he had brandy down his chin and on his shirt that night?

But shake those hands Mr. Phil...

W

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH back splatter on the BACK of Lana's hands.... AJ asked...

Lana was trying to push the "gun holding hands" away -- is that it? SOMEONE PROVE THAT!

W

I am not a physicist, but I know the blood goes 4, 5 or 6 feet... BUT it only hits a clients jacket, it DOESN'T get on the floor... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

w

ackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The gun pressure was able to shoot teeth fragments 10 or 15 feet?

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

SOMEONE BRING IN SCIENCE....

Wuh oh...

Where did the gang go... I feel so alone :)

So what do you all think about that which you have watched of the trial in the last few days?

W

I missed all the testimony today, but I read somewhere else that DiMaio was off the stand by the end of today and another witness was describing the crime scene and the contents of Lana's purse? Did DiMaio make any points for the defense? :confused:

Hiya Panthera,

I'm not sure how to describe this but to say that I was expecting AJ to do another round with Di Maio (that is what I think was intended), when Di Maio was suddenly gone and other witnesses brought in. I got no explanation. Did AJ say, "Nah, I'm done with the dufus" or ?? I'm unclear how that happened.

W

Hiya La Mer,

You wrote:
>>The more he looks like a dufus, the more PS's hands shake!<<

OH thanks for the wonderful laugh! I'm a simple girl...the word "dufus" is one of my faves :) But it is how you wrote the above that gave me a good gust. :) THANKS!

And you know...those shaking hands of Spector mean he couldn't hold a gun still to shoot it. NOT!!!

Did they find a "bib" on PS at restaurants. Did PS have soup dribble or salad oil/dressing on his chin and shirt on a regular basis? (because the lil shaking hands couldn't hold a spoon or forkie?) Did PS's hands shake so bad on the night that he killed Lana that he had brandy down his chin and on his shirt that night?

But shake those hands Mr. Phil...

W

Good Evening Wrinkles! :)

Great analogy made there! Phil's shaking thru out, off and on, has been a great barometer for Phil's stress levels so far, and have seemed to correlate the up and downs of his team's inadequacies and AJ's being on Mountain High! LOL

Talking about high, I'm very surprised the D didn't end on a high today or even try to, with the long break. More dufusness LOL

I missed all the testimony today, but I read somewhere else that DiMaio was off the stand by the end of today and another witness was describing the crime scene and the contents of Lana's purse? Did DiMaio make any points for the defense? :confused:

Gee, I can't think of any pionts made by VDM atall! LOL His view was Lana died of a self-inflicted wound, but with the blow back blood spatter on the back of her hands, how could that be? Picture yourself holding a gun with looking at the backs of your hands. Doesn't work for me! Lana had to have been trying to push the gun away from her.

I really can't think of anything positive or memorable about DVD that sheds a positive light upon PS. $$$$$$$ down the drain imo! lol

IMO VDM dug himself his own grave.

I read the witness was one, Barbara Louise Nelson, she was the coroner in 2003. I also read where she was there to take notes. I was out for awhile, so I gathered this info at CTTV. What was their point?

Hiya Panthera,

I'm not sure how to describe this but to say that I was expecting AJ to do another round with Di Maio (that is what I think was intended), when Di Maio was suddenly gone and other witnesses brought in. I got no explanation. Did AJ say, "Nah, I'm done with the dufus" or ?? I'm unclear how that happened.

W

I dunno too, I thought AJ would keep him up there till the end of the day! Maybe VDM's blood pressure was rising to dangerous levels! He did appear to me to be getting very red in the face! :razz:

Note to add, I read Sprocket's posting for yesterday, make sure you read it. It was very interesting about PS's son and her and DD's converstions yesterday. PS eventually said hello to him and even LKB stepped out of the ct room to say hello. I'm thinking this makes for good PR for PS. Or PS's team thinks it makes for good PR.

sorry, but this guy (DiMaio) is an a$$h@le!!! :)

"excuse me, sir... "
------------------
I,whose knowledge is zilch cannot see how they (D) could put him up there.

P.S. his eyebrow thingy is driving me Nuts!!!

Great points:

The blood splatter was on the BACK of LC's hands. If she was the shooter, whether she used a thumb or a finger to pull the trigger, the back of her hands would have been either toward the ceiling or away from her with her palms toward the blood letting event.

Combine that with the blood on PS jacket sleeves on the BACK of his sleeves. At some point his hand were tilted upward exposing the back of the sleeves. She wasn't pointing the gun at him so he wasn't surrendering!

Alan Jackson is my new hero. He does an excellent job of trapping this witness with his own words and getting him in a position he can't defend without looking like an absolute advocate for PS and not an objective expert.

I have to say that Vincent DiMaio really makes me understand the word bloviate. How embarrassing for the scientific community to have this character get on the witness stand and say he based his findings only on the "scientific objective evidence", then say that he thought she killed herself because she was depressed, over 40 in Hollywood (and a "HOSTESS", how awful), and she had been drinking - which makes people do stupid things.

I was just waiting for him to make a racial slur, then it would have just been icing on the cake for the esteemed (in his own mind) Dr DiMaio.

And the facial tics - wow, I was highly distracted by them. I'm sure the jury was too.

And we all know that if we are confronted by someone with a gun, we should just grab the gun and the perp's hand, and twist it, to break the finger, and we'll be ok......

Wow. I hope people don't lose their lives taking his advice.....

Again, so sad for hard working scientists everywhere!

Just popping in to post on some of the comments that you all have made in the last couple of days... I usually print out the updated posts and read then at night... so I made a few notes... (If you all don't mind all my posts in a row...!! )

snip...
Another thing----haha VD after being asked at the close of court yesterday, and not seeming to know the answer, about where Lana's blood had been found on PS's coat sleeve, he still didn't know the answer today when the same questioned was asked of him! :doh: Amazing huh? The more he looks like a dufus, the more PS's hands shake!

I too noticed that - I love AJ!! He did a great job this week!

LaMer said:
snip...
Hi Niner! I agree for the part I was able to see, it was really something! I can't ever remember such an interesting defense witness, oh well maybe with the exception of the Ketsup spewing one. LOL However, this one just keeps going and going and going!

By the way, thanks for responding to my question/problem with entering Websleuths. Server problems had crossed my mind, but I wasn't sure. Things seem to be better now. :) Thank Goodness!

Sorry I missed Henry Lee on that one!!

re Server problems - quite welcome LaMer! I guess Tricia found a new server person... :dance:

snip...
Did AJ say, "Nah, I'm done with the dufus" or ?? I'm unclear how that happened.
W

nope - missed it had to leave at 3:00pm for my massage! :rolleyes: :angel: so I don't know what happened at the end... I don't "see" that anyone has mentioned WHAT did happen...

Anyone?? :waitasec:

snip...
And the facial tics - wow, I was highly distracted by them. I'm sure the jury was too.

Again, so sad for hard working scientists everywhere!

LOL! on the his facial tics - especially the thing with his eyebrows!! :laugh: :silenced:

so do we start at 9:30am Monday morning? Or will there be Sara Caplan thingy at 9am?? didn't see anything posted...

TIA! :D

and Welcome to Websleuths Intrepid!

nope - missed it had to leave at 3:00pm for my massage! :rolleyes: :angel: so I don't know what happened at the end... I don't "see" that anyone has mentioned WHAT did happen...

Anyone?? :waitasec:

Uhoh, I was one who used the word 'dufus', not AJ, at least that is what I believe. AJ wouldn't be as bad as me! :crazy: LOL

As to what and how AJ ended the re re (#?) crosses of VDM I didn't see it either and was very surprised when the D called two other witnesses. Plourd tried to rehabilitate VDM, by having him review his credentials--a g a i n!

From reading at CTTV, I came away with the idea and assumption, AJ let VDM off the hook, as enough was enough (in Intrepid's words the jury had heard enough Bloviating LOL ), he proved the so called D expert was full of huey! LOL And to go on and on, it might have infuriated the jury. Besides that AJ might have felt like throwing something at VDM by that time LOL jmo tho!

Big question for me, will HL testify? I read where he is taking a european/asian whatever tour, and might not be available. He also made the statement, he didn't see where he was needed, that others could testify for what he had add to the trial. If I was him, I wouldn't be available either LOL I would imagine there might be less fall out for his Vonderful reputaion, if he was a no show. Just think about it,there wouldn't be any film of the great HL after AJ raked him over the coals to show on the news networks. CTTV to my knowledge never showed the good part of HL and AJ in any of their reruns. :mad:

I'm curious tho, how do all of you feel this is going to effect HL's career? I think it is a given if SC does not testify, her testimony from the EH will be read into the record. Is he going to get away with this, and still be thought of by many, he is the ONE!?! :doh:

Niters all! :)

Big question for me, will HL testify? I read where he is taking a european/asian whatever tour, and might not be available. He also made the statement, he didn't see where he was needed, that others could testify for what he had add to the trial. If I was him, I wouldn't be available either LOL I would imagine there might be less fall out for his Vonderful reputaion, if he was a no show. Just think about it,there wouldn't be any film of the great HL after AJ raked him over the coals to show on the news networks. CTTV to my knowledge never showed the good part of HL and AJ in any of their reruns. :mad:

I'm curious tho, how do all of you feel this is going to effect HL's career? I think it is a given if SC does not testify, her testimony from the EH will be read into the record. Is he going to get away with this, and still be thought of by many, he is the ONE!?! :doh:

Niters all! :)
I missed the testimony Thursday since I went back to work ~ so just caught up by reading posts here and at CTV. There was also some speculation over there about Stuart James being Dr. Lee's "replacement" and that he's been in court and might testify instead of Dr. Lee and that the defense will probably have Dr. Lee conveniently "unavailable" so he doesn't have to be cross-examined by Jackson and lose all credibility. I don't know what the latest is on Sara Caplan. :cool:

DiMaio was crossed, redirected, recrossed and re-redirected and when the bidding came back to AJ, he passed. DiMaio was done, and I do mean done.

DiMaio was ridiculous, not even conceding that Spector would have had water on his hands by wetting the diaper. He wouldn't admit the possibility of Spector's using the toilet for that purpose with the wet diaper lying there on the floor inches away. His objective, scientific suggestion was that he would have used the garden hose!

DiMaio included Lana's history in his report but totally omitted Spector's history of violence.

But most extraordinary was his objective, scientific opinion that a small, old man with a gun can be overpowered by an unarmed, taller, younger woman. And that grabbing the cylinder and breaking the finger was easy and she would have done it. And since she didn't, she must have shot the gun.

No wonder the jury was laughing at his foolish piffle. He was completely discredited, imo.

DiMaio was crossed, redirected, recrossed and re-redirected and when the bidding came back to AJ, he passed. DiMaio was done, and I do mean done.

DiMaio was ridiculous, not even conceding that Spector would have had water on his hands by wetting the diaper. He wouldn't admit the possibility of Spector's using the toilet for that purpose with the wet diaper lying there on the floor inches away. His objective, scientific suggestion was that he would have used the garden hose!

DiMaio included Lana's history in his report but totally omitted Spector's history of violence.

But most extraordinary was his objective, scientific opinion that a small, old man with a gun can be overpowered by an unarmed, taller, younger woman. And that grabbing the cylinder and breaking the finger was easy and she would have done it. And since she didn't, she must have shot the gun.

No wonder the jury was laughing at his foolish piffle. He was completely discredited, imo.
Now I'm understanding better what the discussion is over at CTV about the fountain vs. the garden hose that created some residue on PS shirt sleeve. I gave up on DiMaio as being credible during his initial direct questioning but I didn't realize that by the end on Thursday that the jury was laughing at him! :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back