GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I, of course as you all know, because I whine constantly about it, am not able to watch the trial from work. :(

I'm sorry, but my opinion is, there not a chance in H_LL, that Lanna committed suicide... Not in that fashion and not in a stranger's house, no matter who it was... Unless she felt it was better than having to be forced to have sex with the likes of him. Oh, sorry!

He's really quite freightening looking
I can't watch it any longer either :( and it sounds like I'm missing a good "soap opera" this week. There's only one scenario I can think of where Lana would kill herself in his house and that would be if she'd known him for a long time, she was extremely depressed & suicidal and let's say he'd said or done something to put her over the edge, so to speak, where she wanted him to "pay" for it (like he's on trial now). Even then there wouldn't be any guarantee that LE would charge him for the crime, so even that theory has many flaws. Since Lana only met PS that night and didn't even know who he was when he came into the HOB, I can't believe that she killed herself in his house unless the gun went off while she was wrestling with it after he'd put it in her mouth. And that isn't suicide.

Hallo Gang,

Thanks for chiming in... :)

ACTS, ACTS...so good to see you! Mind you, if I ever felt like a "mush mouth panty waist" about expressing my opinions, I sure do after reading what you wrote :) Thanks for chiming in on your guts per Punkin...

When I first listened to her, I thought, "Okay...she seems to be forthright enough" and then as things went along, I woke up and thought, "Wuh, wait...we only have to do one night club job now, and that is run by a blood brother of Expectorate?" Oh that hurt, that hurt...I realized just how schtinky my discernment can be until something comes up and schlaps me hard :( How sad to have her "best friend" come along like this...so so sad.

Sad sad sad...

BUT...all is not lost... As Panthera has passed along that someone caught in the trial and witnessing of Punkin Pie... She said...

>>You mean after the murder? Oh, I mean, after the shooting?<<

Now I did not hear that, but if that is in the transcripts, KALOO KALAY! AND I hope it gets reiterated on, pounded upon. She didn't even offer, "After the suicide?" (in her correction?) And why might that be?

Can anyone confirm that PP said this?

W

PS. Good to see you all, Acts, Niner, Panthera, Class-Z, La Mer

BTW, La Mer, you wrote:
>>He's really quite freightening looking<<

:) Yup, his wig looks like it was run over by a freight train :D I'll be happy when he is put behind bars where he belongs. Do ya think they will let him keep the wigs?

Hallo Gang,

ACTS, ACTS...so good to see you! Mind you, if I ever felt like a "mush mouth panty waist" about expressing my opinions, I sure do after reading what you wrote :) Thanks for chiming in on your guts per Punkin...

When I first listened to her, I thought, "Okay...she seems to be forthright enough" and then as things went along, I woke up and thought, "Wuh, wait...we only have to do one night club job now, and that is run by a blood brother of Expectorate?" Oh that hurt, that hurt...I realized just how schtinky my discernment can be until something comes up and schlaps me hard :( How sad to have her "best friend" come along like this...so so sad.

Sad sad sad...

BUT...all is not lost... As Panthera has passed along that someone caught in the trial and witnessing of Punkin Pie... She said...

Now I did not hear that, but if that is in the transcripts, KALOO KALAY! AND I hope it gets reiterated on, pounded upon. She didn't even offer, "After the suicide?" (in her correction?) And why might that be?

W

PS. Good to see you all, Acts, Niner, Panthera, Class-Z, La Mer

BTW, La Mer, you wrote:
>>He's really quite freightening looking<<

:) Yup, his wig looks like it was run over by a freight train :D I'll be happy when he is put behind bars where he belongs. Do ya think they will let him keep the wigs?

Hallo Gang,

Hiya W . . . DIED laughing when I read "mush mouth panty waist". Want some lessons on how to shed that image? :dance:

When I first listened to her, I thought, "Okay...she seems to be forthright enough"

Are you talking about her forthright “twins” that seemed to have gotten in the way of an asphalt paving roller? If so, then I agree . . . those babies sure WERE forthright, on Thursday of last week. They must have been in the doghouse today, with their own special box of tissues provide by the defense. What a Jekyll and Hyde act, eh W? :croc:

and then as things went along, I woke up and thought, "Wuh, wait...we only have to do one night club job now, and that is run by a blood brother of Expectorate?" Oh that hurt, that hurt...I realized just how schtinky my discernment can be until something comes up and schlaps me hard

Wow W . . . next time you’re THAT tired, let me know . . . I salivate at the thought of using my “wake-up call” bugle, once again.

:( How sad to have her "best friend" come along like this...so so sad.

Next thing Miss LiePie will testify to, is that Lana killed herself cuz she had her as a friend. That outta sell a lot of books, no?:crazy:

Sad sad sad...

What’s even sadder is that LiePie testified that Lana stated, “I’m done . . . I’m done . . . I’m done, on Thursday of last week. TODAY, when asked to explain about her statement about feeling like a deer caught in head lights, PIELIE said “Oh my God . . . Oh my God . . . Oh me God.” This SCREAMS that PIELIE is putting her own spin into this story for future book stories. PIELIE is Scott Peterson/Joran VanDer Sloot combined, dressed in female frocks. Of course, this is my opinion. Bet you ten to one PIELIE is know to repeat the end of her sentences, thrice over. AJ . . . impreach that biotch azz . . . . shouldn’t be TOO hard. What a self-important, insecure wench . . . still want to go to L.A. and slap the chit outta her.

Why yes . . . yes LIEPIE did!!! AND to top it off (and in defense’s attempt to explain THAT one away) TODAY, she stated she meant to say murder trial . . . ????????!!!!!!????? WTH???? I don’t care HOW hard you try to fit that one into her statement . . . IT SIMPLY WON’T WORK! I am ROFLMAO again . . . as I was when she said that today. I wonder if San Quentin is prepping a room for PS yet . . . if not, why not?

W . . . back attcha . . . great to see you too.

Hiya My Buddy Acts...

You wrote:
>>Why yes . . . yes LIEPIE did!!! AND to top it off (and in defense’s attempt to explain THAT one away) TODAY, she stated she meant to say murder trial . . . ????????!!!!!!????? WTH???? I don’t care HOW hard you try to fit that one into her statement . . . IT SIMPLY WON’T WORK! I am ROFLMAO again . . . as I was when she said that today. I wonder if San Quentin is prepping a room for PS yet . . . if not, why not?<<

Today? She said that today? I think I have been mysteriously sedated... (or I have just missed some things :( (not uncommon based on the happenings here.) I thought we were on another witness today...hmmm blood splatter guy for the defense? Did you watch a "flashback" of the Pie o'pie'ning? (how painful) OR where did you see her today?

But you are right...if she said, "Ooopsie, I meant to say, 'murder trial'" you certainly seem to be correct (didn't work in context Piezie), but dang it...where are the transcripts :( In the Laci Peterson trial, dear Timex made sure those were available by incredibly hard work and group contributions, but we don't have transcripts for this very stupid trial. I only wish transcripts were free to the public, sheesh!

And speaking about this stupid trial. I have to ask WHY? Why this trial going on and on... LC did NOT shoot herself, anyone with a brain has got this down. You have to deceive yourself to think otherwise. WHY, oh WHY WHY do we as a society keep paying the price for such chicanery. I would like to see society paid back by the assets of each murderous person that strings us all out to try to defend their sorry murderous hinies. AND, I would like to see it sooner rather than later, before their assets have been allowed to be poured into a "dream 'chicanery' team" (who just loves it to pump up their bankroll.) How can anyone sleep at night when they know you are defending a murderer? And how can any of us stand having the likes of PS or "Mary," for that matter, on the streets, while we are all paying the bills for their ugliness against our neighbors.

I thought about it today, I thought about LC's mom. My own daughter is just a few years shy of the age LC was when she was MURDERED by that quirky wig bearing weirdo (yes, my opinion, he "ain't" sitting their grieving a sad suicide on his property, that has NEVER entered his mind, "suicide" - he KNOWS better!!! -- he is sitting there KNOWING he did this!) That guy makes me want to puke. If this had been my daughter, it might not have gotten to this point...

I won't go into all the scenarios I can think of if this had been my daughter... I'm so thankful I have never had to be faced with trying to stay "in order" after such as this in my family (because it hasn't happened). Gads, that makes me think of just how I should be praying for the strength of Lana's mom and family, what pain to go through this event to defend a murderer.

W

" WHY, oh WHY WHY do we as a society keep paying the price for such chicanery."

W, my sentiments exactly! Seems the more money a defendant has the longer the trial=the more $$$$$$$$ for the taxpayers! Ha and the defense attorneys line their pockets! In this case, it is only prolonging this creep from going to jail, and I wouldn't be surprised if something doesn't happen to = a mis-trial, to prolong PS from going to jail! I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't try to take off! Then what a waste of time in money for the taxpayers, wouldn't that be totally disgusting! :(

I missed the action today, again! Not to worry tho, lol, this trial seems to go on forever. Plourd or Rosen, I forget which one, has to have a long weekend, so there is time to play catch up!

Again, I am relying on the media for my updates, but from reading over 'thar', all seems well for the P, as again the D called an expert, which made one wonder if the D was really up on their game. LOL I don't see any way this bird can be found NG, but then again........for me Adriana was very credible, when he testified hearing PS say, "I think I just killed somebody", and I hope this resonates with all 12 jurors too. That along with his history of threatening women with guns, wiping of the gun, not calling 911, why drag this out?

Anyhoo---The Darwin, gives a complete run down of today's court session---see one doesn't have to be chained to the TV and Computer! :crazy: Cause that doesn't seem to work for me! I can't sit still that long! :dance:

The Darwin, recaps little of Raul Julia Levy, Baby Dol Gibson, (can these characters even be for real-coming out of the woodwork LOL), James Pex, a blood spatter expert, who has never been to the scene or observed PS's female jacket, and Dr. Joseph Anselman a oral surgeon and forensic
odontologist.

Something from over thar, which I found very interesting, was a post made by Houdininisback recapping her day at court yesterday, and the players she was able to meet. WOW she even was able to talk to Mr. AJ, the DreamBoat! Aha and she had a conversation with PP in the restroom too! LOL Check it out, velly interesting, and Dini was attending court today also, so there will be more to come. :) Between Sprocket and her blog and now Dini, it makes the trial almost come to life as in almost being there.

One of these day, I am going to attend one of these trials. I am going to be in the LA area in September, but hopefully this PS fiasco will be over by then-- and he will be :behindbar by then! :behindbar

http://thedarwinexception.wordpress.com/

CA vs. Spector - Spank My BabyDol and Call me Julia
Posted by thedarwinexception on July 18th, 2007

-snipped- good pictures here too--this so far is one of the best by The Darwin Exception, imo.

And James Pex is interesting in that one wonders if he is supposed to be Henry Lee version 2.0. He says upon taking the stand initially that he and Linda Baden Kelly just met 2 weeks ago, which would coincide with the whole Lee fiasco and when Lee could have first told the defense that their piddly *advertiser censored* case wasn’t worth tarnishing Lee’s reputation.

Pex is also interesting because he was one of the investigating officers for the Oregon State Police Department in the Dianne Downs murder case when she shot her three kids in the backseat of her car. He analyzed the blood spatter in the car and after determining that there was no blood on the steering wheel and determining the spatter on the seats in the car he concluded that the shootings could not have happened the way Downs reported.

Linda Kenny Baden leads the witness through direct testimony, where she has him testify that he had problems with the Luminol testing, and whether or not they were done correctly. One of the reasons he is concerned is because there was no presence of blood detected underneath the gun as it lay under Lana’s leg on the carpet. Pex states that there should be blood under the gun, which is rather confusing to me, because I think that is assuming an awful lot. It’s coming to a conclusion based on an assumed premise. Assuming that Lana was the only one who touched the gun that night, and that where it was found was exactly where it had been all night after she was shot, then yes, I would think that there should be blood on the carpet underneath the gun. But since we know that Phil Spector held the gun that evening *after* Lana was shot, even if one assumes for the sake of argument that he didn’t pull the trigger, we still know that he was holding the gun at *some* point, according to the testimony of DeSouza, who saw him with the gun in his hand, and the physical evidence of the blood in his pants pocket being consistent with a gun being placed inside of it.

And armed with this information, that Spector held the gun after she was shot, then I think that whether or not there is blood under the gun is irrelevant and proves nothing.

Linda Kenny Baden then employs a bit of sleight of hand and sneaky tactics.

She shows a picture to the witness of a very small piece of wire. This wire is from the taser gun that was unsuccessfully shot at Spector when the stormtroopers stormed the castle. In the picture the wire is visible under the right heel of Lana Clarkson, implying that the body - or at least the legs and/or feet - of the deceased were moved *after* the stormtroopers entered the premises, therefore calling into question any evidence of blood spatter, the placement of the gun and other physical elements of the crime scene.

Now, if you look closely at this picture, you can *barely* see the very thin wire underneath the heel of her right shoe. But this picture and the angle of this picture is quite misleading. It would appear from this angle that the right heel is flush with the floor, therefore making one assume that the leg would have had to have been moved in order for the wire to get underneath the heel. And we know she didn’t move the leg herself.

But if we look at the same thing from a different angle

it is much easier to see that actually, the toe of the foot was raised, as was a portion of the heel. It is much easier to imagine that the wire could have been inadvertently kicked or moved underneath the heel with no movement of the feet or legs. So this issue again, proves absolutely nothing once you are armed with all of the facts and the evidence.

Linda Kenny Baden also asks the witness about kinetic energy and “Stokes Law”, which is about as foreign to me as the earlier testimony from that creepy DiMaio about “Boyle’s Law”. But I do wish I had paid attention in Physics, because all of this testimony might make a lot more sense to me. And it might even make it more interesting, but I’m not putting any money on that last sentiment, because I can’t imagine Kenny Baden livening up anything she was questioning a witness about. I find myself distracted by her almost neon yellow hair color, her glasses that just don’t fit her face right, her strange accent and speech patterns and her almost eerie resemblance to a pug faced dog my grandmother used to own named “Tippy”.

On cross examination Alan Jackson doesn’t really need to do a lot, since the witness has already testified, during direct no less, that he has “not been to the scene of the crime” and that he “has not seen the physical evidence”. So, basically, the witness can only really testify with any authority in generalities. But Jackson does question the witness about his concerns with the way the Luminol testing was done, and the witnesses astonishment that there was no blood on the carpet underneath the gun. Jackson asks the witness if he would expect there to be blood on the carpet underneath the gun if the gun had been wiped down, greatly increasing the drying time of any blood that was left on the gun, and if the gun had been placed underneath the victim’s leg after it had dried.

The witness concedes that if these things were so, then, No, he would not expect to find blood underneath the gun, and that if the blood on the gun had dried then if the gun had been moved, he would expect to find “flakes” of blood on the carpet if the gun were later moved. Which leads Jackson to ask him if the gun *had* been moved, say, kicked across the carpet, after the blood on the gun had dried, then would the witness expect there to be “flakes” of blood consistent with this across the carpet. When the witness agrees that yes, he would expect to find these flakes, Jackson then asks that if there was no presence detected with luminol of any streaks or flakes across the carpet, if the witness would then assume that the gun was *not* kicked across the carpet, the witness says that this could be one interpretation.

Jackson then turns to the wire underneath Lana’s heel. Although I really thought he would just put up on the Elmo the other pictures showing the different angles of the foot, and ask the witness to determine if there were sufficient room for a wire to be kicked underneath the foot, Jackson instead uses his co-counsel as an exhibit, and has Dixon sit in his chair comfortably with his legs extended. Jackson then places a wire in front of Mr. Dixon, kicks it and has it land underneath Dixon’s shoe. I think the pictures from an alternate angle would have been more telling.

Jackson then gets into testimony concerning Velocity and then heat resistance. When the testimony moves towards any specific physical objects from the Spector crime scene, the witness has a more difficult time being pinned down, and his stock answer is “I didn’t see the physical evidence” or “I would have to examine that item more closely before rendering an opinion”. Which only highlights the fact that he isn’t Henry Lee, who actually did have access to the crime scene and the physical evidence.

But., in a nutshell, this witness could not really be relied upon to definitively offer an opinion on *this* case, since he did not have access to the physical evidence or the crime scene and wasn’t familiar with many of the prior witnesses testimony.

Although Linda Kenny Baden did ask him what color blood was, and he answered “red”. She also asked if a bullet comes out of the barrel of the gun, and he answered “yes”. And she described inflated cheeks as “chipmunk cheeks”. Since none of these things were challenged by the prosecution, I think we can assume they are definitely so.

And I, for one, am glad we finally got an expert opinion on the color of blood.

Dr. Joseph Anselmo, an oral surgeon and forensic odontologist who retired from the LA County Coroner’s office in 2004. He was first contacted in this case to confirm that the teeth at the scene were actually Lana’s and to determine if there was any soft tissue damage around the lips and so forth and if there was any evidence of blunt force trauma to the teeth. He says that he found no evidence of blunt trauma or soft tissue damage. He also says right off the bat that he is not qualified to comment on any aspect of the ballistics involved or the trajectory or path of the teeth that were affected by the bullet. All he can testify to is the trauma to the teeth themselves and the identification of teeth matter as teeth.

And then court ends.

For the rest of the week.

No more evidence will be presented until Monday.

But remember, blood is red.

--Seeya'all-later (I have 2 more sets of company coming) but will try to keep up--lol--terrible to be addicted huh?

CTTV live coverage has been cancelled for today, due to asbestos testing in midtown Manhattan. No recaps and no live coverage of the MM sentencing today. :(

Look at the pics in the article below, really kinda very scarry. One woman had a heart attack during the explosion. yikes!

Hugh Blast Puts New Yorkers on Edge

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/huge-blast-puts-new-yorkers-on-edge/20070718190309990001

CTTV live coverage resumes tomorrow.

looks like the trial is dark today - due to Roger Rosen attending a wedding... a wedding on a Thursday?? who has their wedding on a Thursday??? :cool: oh well! gives me a chance to catch up on reading at the CourtTV boards... LOL!

Heya,

Nice read La Mer. Thanks.

I can't believe it was another 3 day trial week. This is ridiculous.

W

looks like the trial is dark today - due to Roger Rosen attending a wedding... a wedding on a Thursday?? who has their wedding on a Thursday??? :cool: oh well! gives me a chance to catch up on reading at the CourtTV boards... LOL!
Someone posted on the CTV board yesterday that it's Jewish tradition since no weddings during Sabbath. :eek: I still can't figure out why the trial can't proceed with just Plourd and LKB there. The State only has 2 prosecutors!

Hallo Gang,

QUOTE EDITED BY ADMIN FOR SPACE SAVINGS

Not much time W . . . but I wanted to point out the time of MY post. It was way before your post of this day. Barely my eyes were open, they were, when I posted that.

Dealing with my newphew's RSD problems . . . and his carrier only carrying some much of that expense. Ergo, the late night Websleuth's forum visit.

Just a quick note:

Expectorate is going

D

O

W

N

un hun, un hun

. . . I like it

uh hun, un hun

that's the way it is

un hun, un hun

I like it

un hun, un hun

:D :D :D

Hi Niner,
I was married on a Wednesday. According to some superstitions, it's supposed to be the luckiest day of the week. I dunno about Thursday, though. ;)

Heya,

Nice read La Mer. Thanks.

I can't believe it was another 3 day trial week. This is ridiculous.

W

Hi W and Everybody! Thank you W for the thanks! I haven't check the reports lately and right now I am exhaustad, but I have a few mins so thought I would check in and see what if anything was being said here.

Sigh, it has been great to have a rest from the trial tho, since there are a lot of other thangs to do now and then. Lately for me, it has been more now than then LOL

I wonder who the great PS's D will bring to the stand on Monday. Anyone happen to know? I was wondering if Dr. Pex was a stand-in replacement for Dr. Lee. I don't see how Lee would ever dare to show his face in front of JF and be cross-examined by AJ. I'll bet he is thinking, his reputation might be saved if he stays away. I did read tho, where there had been a trial going on somewhere not long ago (forget, maybe it was in NE), and the judge refused to admit him to testify. :boohoo: Maybe he will take up a new residence in China, ya'all think so? Well, I'll stop rambling now, see ya Monday, hopefully! :blowkiss:

That is about the way I see it too, Acts, but then again, stranger things have happened.

What I find so sad are reading the posts at the other place made by PS's two sons. It seems to me, they are both still trying or hoping to be reunited with him in some way. I wish I knew more about their situations, their lives growing up and what happened, what age they were ignored and left to be on their own, but I have never read any of the books about PS, and I have no interest in purchasing them.

The one son made a post giving the history of coming in contact with PS at the trial. At first PS ignored him, but later PS told him, he didn't recognize him. I have to wonder and he does too as he mentioned it, whether the sudden change of acknowledging him is/was sincere or possibly for the media and his image, and suggested to him by his D attorneys.

Wouldn't that just be so horrific if that is what was/is going on? I sense from the one son's post, a bit of hope. Really sad.

Sometimes I think, if I had been in their place, and I had been so ill treated and written off, as they seem to have been, the furthest thing from my mind and heart would be putting myself in any situation to be hurt again. :confused: I don't know, maybe, but ..........

See ya'll later~ :)

I don't think all that was lost on the jury. I'm wondering if RR bringing it up actually made it worse? No way is anyone swallowing that horse pucky. :loser:

Greetings all,

Started watching the trial, then fell asleep. ACK, what happened? I woke up hoping to pick up after drifting away and there was nothing more today? What's up? Anyone know?

Hey Beanster, where is Sprocks blog?

W

Greetings all,

Started watching the trial, then fell asleep. ACK, what happened? I woke up hoping to pick up after drifting away and there was nothing more today? What's up? Anyone know?

W

Weelllllll W . . . from what I gathered in between watching the trial on puter and working on by business chores today, Defense continued with an "expert" (i.e. another being that agreed with last week's "expert" witness") that pretty much said the same thing . . . HOWEVER, he based his opinion on photos alone.

On cross, same Defense witness agreed he couldn't rule out that Lana DIDN'T pull the trigger . . . based on blood spatter evidence.

Can't remember the investigator's name, but it was the same black investigator, whom the defense called earlier. While on the stand, defense tried to paint LE as LESS than effective . . . however AJ did a GREAT JOB on cross and basically zeroed out Defense's position. THEN, after bringing up the FINGERNAIL issue, ONCE AGAIN, and DR HENRY LEE'S abscounding and hiding said fingernail, ONCE AGAIN and testified that Dr Lee did NOT turn said evidence over, ONCE AGAIN . . . the Prosecution RESTED.
Woo and FRICKING hoooooooo!!!! :clap: :dance: :woohoo: PhilPsycho Expectorate is going dooooooooown!

He didn't look to happy . . . but I WAS!!! :woohoo:

Ya know W . . . this is proof postive that life is indeed grand. Wonder if he'll try to buy a prison to spend the rest of his life in? :D

And Sprocket . . . thank you sooooooooo very much for your blog!!! Filled in tons of blanks for me.

Greetings all,

W

Here ya go W

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/

And here's a GREAT impeachment witness for the Prosecution . . . I would give a thousand bucks to see Pie:liar:'s face when she reads this. I believe it would look something like this :eek: then this :blushing:

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2186

"I knew Lana. She worked with me on two commercials. I liked her energy - she had a great personality. I would never forget her face. It would be a big event in someone's life If you saw a woman you knew at a party on Saturday night and she was dead two days later, don't you think? I never saw Lana at this party. This Punkin, witness lady is a liar! According to reports, Punkin has a book deal about being Lana's friend. She wants to make money off of her so called 'friend'. What a disgusting piece of *advertiser censored* that Pumkin lady is!!!

Michael Bay"

Will PieLie's new gig be :behindbar ? Stayed tuned . . . never knew a Judge that appreciated perjury. :D

Hi Acts, as I was trying to find out what happened yesterday in court, as usual I relied on the Darwin, another great read, not sure why she has to use such language, but that's OK LOL, she covers it all! And she is funny!

I was able to listen on CTTV Extra for awhile yesterday, and I was also not sure who called the last witness either, but it was the P.

Read below, the black gentleman was a P witness, which was called to the stand, then the P rested! It was tho another opportunity to get in a jab at the D, mentioning HL! Tomlin was asked by AJ, if he ever rec'd a white, flat, irregular object similar to likeness to a thumbnail or thumbmail, by listing all of PS's previous attorneys, up and including the present team! It was a real hoot!

And:

Stuart James surely imo did not earn his fee, whatever he was paid!

http://thedarwinexception.wordpress...tor-400-hours-of-blogging-makes-me-an-expert/

CA vs. Spector - 400 Hours of Blogging Makes me an Expert
Posted by thedarwinexception on July 23rd, 2007

Snipped-

James then is questioned about the directionality of the blood and whether or not it can be used to determine the position of Lana&#8217;s head when she was shot. He says that the directionality itself is in question, because the slip dress was pulled up over Lana&#8217;s thighs. He says that this caused a &#8220;rippling&#8221; effect in the fabric, and that when laid flat, the blood drops were distorted. He does not agree with some of the conclusions that DR Herold came to with regards to directionality on some of the drops because of this &#8220;rippling&#8221;.

Although he does conclude that her head was &#8220;somewhere above her shoulders&#8221;. And really, isn&#8217;t that what you would want to pay this guy to conclude? Right on top of the evidence, this guy is.

The last little demonstration Linda Kenney Baden leaves us with before she wraps up her direct examination is to get Stuart James to opine that perhaps the &#8220;spatter&#8221; on the back of the left arm of Spector&#8217;s jacket was &#8220;agonal blood&#8221;, and that in order to get this &#8220;agonal blood&#8221; on the back of the arm of the jacket, Spector would have had his arm across his chest and over his other arm. He lifts arm in order to demonstrate this, and he looks ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is the mimicking of the move Baden makes, wherein she places her arm over her eyes like she&#8217;s one third of the &#8220;speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil&#8221; monkeys.

Why they would even bring this theory up is beyond me&#8230;what are they proposing, that Spector was standing by the stairs when Lana shot herself, and then he ran towards her, with his hands over his eyes in time for her to breath one last agonal breath on the sleeve of his jacket? Quite a feat, since we&#8217;ve heard over and over that Lana died instantly. This theory is entirely beyond the realm of believability.

Alan Jackson then crosses the witness. He begins by asking the witness if it is true that essentially every case is different and that each &#8220;bloodletting event&#8221;, although experimented with by scientists and investigators trying to recreate certain patterns, all that these investigators and scientists can really expect is a random distribution.

James agrees that essentially this is true, that although blood soaked sponges and shooting animals can allow some conclusions to be made, each crime scene is still a random event with no ability to predict what you will find, and that it is not appropriate to go into a crime scene saying &#8220;what can I expect to find here&#8221;, rather you have to just accept the findings as they are.

Jackson then gets into James&#8217; problem with the terminology used, and asks James if this hindered his investigation at all in this case. The fact that one person uses the word &#8220;misting&#8221; when James thinks it is not appropriate shouldn&#8217;t be a cause for concern as it is all just terminology and semantics. James points out that this non standardized approach is why his group is working to standardize the nomenclature. But he does agree that it did not hinder his investigation, and that the documentation was sufficient.

So, 11:00 tomorrow is the time set for motions and marking of exhibits. The jury will return for witnesses at 1:00 pm.

-------------------------------------------------

Talk about PS buying a prison LOL, today on CTTV, they showed picture, in a foursome grouping,--- OJ-Jackson-Blake-& Spector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could it be so, PS join the ranks? I guess anything is possible huh? :doh: Surely NOT! He belongs :prison: (I think I lost a prison emoticon here somewhere) :)

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/

And here's a GREAT impeachment witness for the Prosecution . . . I would give a thousand bucks to see Pie:liar:'s face when she reads this. I believe it would look something like this :eek: then this :blushing:

http://www.shootfortheedit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2186

"I knew Lana. She worked with me on two commercials. I liked her energy - she had a great personality. I would never forget her face. It would be a big event in someone's life If you saw a woman you knew at a party on Saturday night and she was dead two days later, don't you think? I never saw Lana at this party. This Punkin, witness lady is a liar! According to reports, Punkin has a book deal about being Lana's friend. She wants to make money off of her so called 'friend'. What a disgusting piece of *advertiser censored* that Pumkin lady is!!!

Michael Bay"

Will PieLie's new gig be :behindbar ? Stayed tuned . . . never knew a Judge that appreciated perjury. :D
OMG!!! I saw his name mentioned somewhere else :D but couldn't figure out just who he is. I didn't think Pie was very truthful from what I read of her testimony but he's sure not holding back any words in calling her an outright liar! It's really sad that when a defense team like Spector's has nothing to work with they have to resort to victim-trashing. :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back