GUILTY CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now, if your son was arrested for murder I think you would want to see some evidence. Wouldn't any parent?

If one of my kids had been arrested for brutally murdering another of my kids I would want to know what made LE think that. Absolutely.

Looking back, it's interesting that LE said that the killer is not in the community, since the family was staying with relatives in another county.

Could they have been looking for the brother's pocket knife in the pond?

That would make sense, the coroner was likely able to somewhat determine the depth of the stab wounds pretty quickly to give LE at least an idea of what length of blade they were looking for.

If the murder weapon were a pocket knife it would probably leave lots of non fatal wounds which could explain the number of stab wounds. It may have taken that many non lethal wounds combined to cause her to bleed out.

Thanks. I;m always worried that I:m being too blunt and that people will get mad at me. But I;m always typing on my phone, at court or in the office between calls. I don;t always have time to be nice!!!!! But I love everyone and I hope I don;t sound rude.

I'm pretty sure that we all adore you and could never be mad at you! Your input always rocks.

QUOTE=white rabbit;9431294]not if you were the evidence.

(agree to disagree)...[/QUOTE]

If a father or mother.. myself included, was faced with this horrific crime and had the chance to look into the camera and tell whoever did this to my princess that "he'd better give his soul to god or just kill themselves now before I find you first".. would'nt you take it?

A better question is, why didnt they?

:silenced::shush:

If a father or mother.. myself included, was faced with this horrific crime and had the chance to look into the camera and tell whoever did this to my princess that "he'd better give his soul to god or just kill themselves now before I find you first".. would'nt you take it?

A better question is, why didnt they?

:silenced::shush:

Honestly, I think I would be too horrified and distraught to publicly say anything. I am a very introverted and shy person. I have a fear of public speaking to begin with. Layer on top of that the terible thing of losing your daughter that way. No, I don't think I would speak, because I don't think I could. My husband on the other hand. Yeah, he'd be putting it out there.

"He's actually doing very well right now," Plesser said. "As well as can be expected in these really difficult times."

The two attorneys said they plan to ask the court to allow the boy to return to his family.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/leila-fowl...-degree-murder/story?id=19180489#.UZL0yLWbMSM

SERIOUSLY?? I sure hope no judge allows a boy accused of murdering a sibling, to be around other siblings. No way. They are defense layers, so I guess they have to ask...but, really?

"He's actually doing very well right now," Plesser said. "As well as can be expected in these really difficult times."

The two attorneys said they plan to ask the court to allow the boy to return to his family.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/leila-fowl...-degree-murder/story?id=19180489#.UZL0yLWbMSM

Um, I'm sure they will ask. They would be remiss if they didn't IMO. I don't see that happening though given the seriousness of the offense he has been charged with.

So...is anyone implying that BF got there before the police & is who the neighbor saw running from the house (on his way to hide evidence)? That would account for the neighbor's story of seeing a man running from the house. Perhaps, LE reported that she recanted her story, when she really didn't, to keep from tipping their hand too soon?

So sad. So scary. Poor Leila.

So...is anyone implying that BF got there before the police & is who the neighbor saw running from the house (on his way to hide evidence)? That would account for the neighbor's story of seeing a man running from the house. Perhaps, LE reported that she recanted her story, when she really didn't, to keep from tipping their hand too soon?

I have not seen implying, so much as questions about the timeline and location of the family members. Where was BF? Was he in the car, when the call was made? Did HE talk to IF? Did he or they get to the house before authorities? What did they know? I ask those questions not to implicate the parents, but to understand the sequence of events.

Thanks. I;m always worried that I:m being too blunt and that people will get mad at me. But I;m always typing on my phone, at court or in the office between calls. I don;t always have time to be nice!!!!! But I love everyone and I hope I don;t sound rude.

I never find you rude...

In fact it is a great balance to be informed of the straight facts of law (well... As straight as they can be...:giggle:)

I noticed I spelled your name wrong... Gitana...

I am sorry... :blushing:

I'm sorry, I would hope the DA presents enough evidence to keep him away from home. There are other children in that house and if he is a danger (and right now I believe he is) they shouldn't let the other children be put in that position. Nor should the parents allow it.

If these are things that were occurring publicly then I don't want to even guess at what was going on behind closed doors. Mature, loving parents do not pull this crap. It's disgraceful and it says a lot about them. A lot. None of it good.

I have no idea of the history between all of the adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could they have been looking for the brother's pocket knife in the pond?

After the autopsy was preformed the ME knew what size and likely what type knife was used to kill L. Where would a 12 year old hide his murder weapon?

I hope I don't get a TO for this, but YES. I am saying, not implying, that it is likely that BF was in the home prior to LE/EMT arriving. Whether he was just there to help his daughter or he was there to help his son cover up, meh-who knows? Yet. But he was there. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot