GUILTY CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts and prayers are with the family. It's horrifying for us as strangers, I can't even imagine what they are going through.

I understand this is a blended family, and bio-Mom is not currently in the picture. But the obit linked below states, there are three siblings who never met Leila?

Does anyone know if IF has any developmental issues?

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130505/A_NEWS21/305059996

I know! 12, I can't even imagine. I have a 10-yo daughter and a 14-yo son. Hits close to home.

I thought I read on the original thread that this is a blended family and he's a step brother?? That was part of the reason I've been expecting this, thought I'd stay out until an arrest was made instead of making guesses.

I thought I read on the original thread that this is a blended family and he's a step brother?? That was part of the reason I've been expecting this, thought I'd stay out until an arrest was made instead of making guesses.

No, he was Leila's full sibling, same mother and father, IIRC.

But it is a blended family, as he lived with his father and stepmom, and the youngest child is his half brother.

Shes absolutely devastated, angry..

Being torn in 2 such unimaginable directions..

There is so much hate and blame being thrown around from both the inside AND outside of this family at eachother..

Please please (praying) let this not get any worse...

So they had a rough custody battle? How did the father gain custody? Did he just have a better lawyer?

I had a very bad feeling when I first heard about Leila. Prayers to her loved ones especially the parents of both.How do you even process something like this.

I have a question, was the 12 year olds that killed Leila's is her bio-brother or her step brother.
I read in the previous pages comments, someone said that there different sources of some said the bio-brother, and some said the step-brother. Also a comments I saw said that this blended family also have a step-brother who age is 12 also?
So in this blended family have two 12's year olds? I'm confuse.
So which 12 year olds killed Leila's? Any news source?

And please don't said the source of someone with a "Priscilla" nickname who claim to be Leila's mother posted around some Forum. I DO NOT take that to be a credible source, since nobody can verify the identity of that claimed to be "Priscilla" nickname poster.

I saw Leila's bio mom, Priscilla, on a TV interview earlier tonight. She is also the bio mom of the 12 year old brother that was arrested.

No, he was Leila's full sibling, same mother and father, IIRC.

But it is a blended family, as he lived with his father and stepmom, and the youngest child is his half brother.

For some reason I remember it reported he was a half or step sibling. Thanks for the correct information.

So sad. I tried to believe the intruder story, but it didn't add up at all. Sexual Predators don't normally go into homes in the middle of the day to kidnap or assault. It would have had to be someone the family knew for him to know parents gone, Leila home,and where they lived. The brother obviously didn't know who he saw(or, lied about seeing). Burglars don't usually stab children to death either and one who did, probably wouldn't run from a 12 year old. Poor Leila, such a horrific crime.

For the life of me I can't see a twelve year old clean up himself and his clothes after such a horrendous act without help. Where were his clothes? He obviously did it, not long after LE was basically reassuring the community to calm down. If they pretty much knew it was him and I'm assuming they had to wait for testing to come back, etc or whatever happened, why on earth was he allowed to go back to school? How could anyone live in a house with a child and not know the child is capable of violence? I mean short temper, whatever. There had to be signs beforehand or after, my mind's boggled over this case.

There had to be signs beforehand or after, my mind's boggled over this case.

As to what signs there were beforehand I have no idea but if some weird behavior happened afterwards some of it might have simply been attributed to the shock and grief

For the life of me I can't see a twelve year old clean up himself and his clothes after such a horrendous act without help. Where were his clothes? He obviously did it, not long after LE was basically reassuring the community to calm down. If they pretty much knew it was him and I'm assuming they had to wait for testing to come back, etc or whatever happened, why on earth was he allowed to go back to school? How could anyone live in a house with a child and not know the child is capable of violence? I mean short temper, whatever. There had to be signs beforehand or after, my mind's boggled over this case.

Great questions. The arrested boy supposably stabbed Leila 20 (?)
times. Wouldn't blood have been all over him? Imo, blood would of been all over HIS clothes, his hands, and body? Where did he dispose of his clothes? IDK, I have a feeling :moo: that this child likely showed violent tendencies before.....he has the EYES of others in the news recently, Imoo.

As to what signs there were beforehand I have no idea but if some weird behavior happened afterwards some of it might have simply been attributed to the shock and grief

That's true, shock could have explained his lack of emotion at the vigil. I just don't believe a child can go so out of character as to this type of violence in just a day. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one more person is involved that helped him clean up and took the clothes. It seems like dogs would have tracked to any clothes of his close to the house from her room, if they had dogs there that day. I mean if he had buried the clothes close by.

Okay, that expression is pretty intense.

Yes intense is a good word. The other siblings look more relaxed.

I'm also shocked, as everyone here. Why did he do it? Just a spat between siblings? Rivalry, jealousy? But with 20+ stab wounds there must have been deep seated hate.

What went wrong?

Very sad. They all look so beautiful, so intelligent. Very sad.

Great questions. The arrested boy supposably stabbed Leila 20 (?)
times. Wouldn't blood have been all over him? Imo, blood would of been all over HIS clothes, his hands, and body? Where did he dispose of his clothes? IDK, I have a feeling :moo: that this child likely showed violent tendencies before.....he has the EYES of others in the news recently, Imoo.

He definitely had blood all over him. He must have showered and changed clothes before calling anyone. Maybe that's why LE got onto him - blood somewhere in the washing machine and in the bathroom, but her body wasn't moved, indicating the perp cleaned himself up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#