CA CA - Linda Sohus, 28, San Marino, 8 February 1985

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
'I lost big time in Boston.' Look at his eyes in the two photos!!

The couple divorced in December. During the divorce proceedings, Rockefeller was asked to provide proof of his identity. He refused, a decision that contributed to the court awarding custody of Reigh to her mother.

A report by a court-appointed advocate for Reigh concluded that Rockefeller was an unfit father and recommended that custody be awarded to Boss, Rockefeller said.

"Everything about the report was negative," Rockefeller said. "There was not one single positive line about me in the report. Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. Even witnesses who had testified on my behalf apparently gave negative testimony on me."

He said that his lawyer at the time told him: "This is a terrible report. We've lost. There is nothing you can do."

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2008/08/23/i_lost_big_time_in_boston/

After reading some of his comments about his daughter I am kinda glad he's not able to be with her. She's "like a drug"???? That's just not a normal thing to say about one's child.

I wonder now if this is why the court declared him an unfit father! I also would like to know what constitutes an unfit parent in the courts eyes...What evidence was brought forward and why did they not prosecute him if he was an unfit father!! Sandra had witnesses that got up and took an oath that he was unfit and even friends of Clark's...LOL They lost me on this one.

The thought has crossed my mind. If the media and his attorney are relaying them correctly, his responses are erratic, first insisting then denying his alleged assumed identity. His erratic behaviors, stories and schemes to friends, elaborate plans for profit.

But that is also in contrast to his history. Has he been mentally ill all this time, yet managed to marry and stay married to a well to do woman, belong to clubs and maintain an identity claiming to be one of the Rockefellers? How did he support himself during those years prior to his marriage and still maintain an image?

Or is it that this is part of an escape plan. If caught, establish himself as mentally ill and spend a few years in a hospital instead of a prison. Is it mental illness or sociopathy?

Don't know. Still pretty early to determine. I do expect that at some point we will hear that they are doing psychiatric evaluations.

I agree Mysteriew, I myself am getting more and more confused, at times I wish I could "throw this under the bus" or however you want to say it but something keeps me searching for more and more!!
Did someone tell me it was your birthday have a good day and save me some cake. Take care

I agree Mysteriew, I myself am getting more and more confused, at times I wish I could "throw this under the bus" or however you want to say it but something keeps me searching for more and more!!
Did someone tell me it was your birthday have a good day and save me some cake. Take care

lol, thanks for the Bday wishes.

From AOL News:

Tricia Gough, a detective with the San Marino Police Department at the time, said neighbors had complained of a foul smell coming from the guest house's chimney around the time of the disappearance and a blood stain was later found on the floor of the little house. "There was some conjecture that he tried to burn the body," Gough said.

A few months after the Sohuses disappeared, Farar recalls going with a friend to Chichester's home to play Trivial Pursuit. A 5-foot by 8-foot patch of lawn appeared to have been dug up to one side of the guest house. ``It looked like as if you had dug a hole and filled it up,'' said Farar, 43. Gerhartsreiter told her there had been some plumbing problems, and for nine years she believed him.

In 1994, the new owners of the Sohus property were having a swimming pool built when contractors unearthed bones belonging to a small white man. Gough said the skeleton was found in an area to the side of the guest house. They have re-interviewed many of those they spoke to when the skeleton was uncovered, and may also send in a forensic archaeologist or a cadaver-sniffing dog. Gough was disappointed that investigators at the time didn't do more to check the property for a female skeleton.

I know Capoly what you are saying about Snooks, she is such a sweetie and sooooo grownup. I remember when my daughter was that age and she was so shy and such a mama's baby and stayed that way for soooo long.

Yes, Clarks comment about how he felt about his daughter was creepy. I cannot imagine my husband saying that about our daughter. Do you know what is going to happen? Do you have any ideas? Hearing is coming up on Sept.3 I think.

I wonder now if this is why the court declared him an unfit father! I also would like to know what constitutes an unfit parent in the courts eyes...What evidence was brought forward and why did they not prosecute him if he was an unfit father!! Sandra had witnesses that got up and took an oath that he was unfit and even friends of Clark's...LOL They lost me on this one.

interesting that he says even the people he listed as references did not say good things about him. I think that is probably the real reason Sandy divorced him - for her daughters sake.

I know Capoly what you are saying about Snooks, she is such a sweetie and sooooo grownup. I remember when my daughter was that age and she was so shy and such a mama's baby and stayed that way for soooo long.

Yes, Clarks comment about how he felt about his daughter was creepy. I cannot imagine my husband saying that about our daughter. Do you know what is going to happen? Do you have any ideas? Hearing is coming up on Sept.3 I think.

I haven't seen much about the case so don't know what will happen. I do wonder if the only way CR/CG will be tied to the CA murder is if they find some concrete evidence- like his dna on something. Though that may be a possibility, back than the technology wasn't available so anyone commiting a crime wouldn't neccessarily be concerned with leaving dna.

interesting that he says even the people he listed as references did not say good things about him. I think that is probably the real reason Sandy divorced him - for her daughters sake.

I am so glad she did get him out of her daughter's life! And usually I am on the father's side re visitation/joint custody! But each case is individual and this fool was just too bizarre with his description of his time together with Snooks to make me think any good would of come from it.

If I didn't know the case, just read his words about what it was like being with Snooks, I'd of thought he was talking about a lover not his 7 yo daughter!

Actress: Clark Rockefeller is not my child

"Among his fanciful fabrications, kooky conman chameleon Clark Rockefeller, sources say, told his ex-wife he was the son of 1940s child starlet Ann Carter - a tow-headed ingenue who played opposite Humphrey Bogart in “The Two Mrs. Carrolls,” and in the horror classic “Curse of the Cat People".

All of which Carter finds “creepy.” “He’s not my son,” Carter emphatically told the Herald yesterday."

LOLOL This is going to make one hellava film!

LOL Capoly, I know..I must go and do some googling LOL and see what I can come up with.

My guess is they did find some remains. If they had found a weapon, I think they would have just said they were testing evidence or it was inconclusive.

I am puzzled about something though. If alias man did kill John and his wife, why bury them in two separate areas? That would mean he had to dig two graves. Were they killed at separate times, when he hoped he could 'explain' to the other that the one he killed left or something? Then had to kill that one because they refused to believe the story? Or was the plan to bury in separate areas in case they were ever found that he could blame the death on the other?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back