Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the timing of his arrest to the announcement her body was found, I have a hunch he confessed. JMO

In the video (bottom one) at around 13:15 the reporter said investigators were nonchalantly talking to the boy and then placed him in handcuffs. He very well could have confessed or said something to investigators that if he was innocent, he wouldn't have known the details. MOO.

http://kron4.com/2015/07/27/santa-cruz-police-searching-for-missing-8-year-old/

My youngest is only 8 years old. I can't even imagine. :cry:

Innocence lost. This is a tragedy beyond measure. May justice be swift and harsh for this precious :angel:

:rose:
:floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the video (bottom one) at around 13:15 the reporter said investigators were nonchalantly talking to the boy and then placed him in handcuffs. He very well could have confessed or said something to investigators that if he was innocent, he wouldn't have known the details. MOO.

It was posted upthread that a witness reported that the teen was seen talking with Maddy earlier. So I am wondering if LE went to speak to him and he messed up bad when being questioned. Like maybe he lied at first, denying it, when they may have video of him in the area. He was probably very nervous.

I can't believe she's dead. One minute, riding around, so alive, so full of life, one minute dashing forward into the day, full of hope and happiness. Just a sweet little kid, ready for fun.

The next moment- dead. Not because of cancer or some virus or an accident on her bike. But because some creep decided it would be a good idea to take her life for no reason.

I can't believe it.

KRON reporter keep calling the red door near the mailboxes as the shed, where FBI and LE are gathered, it's not a shed. But it does look like the picture of the place that corundog posted earlier.

I read that there are 100 units there, 220 people live in the complexes.

I found a couple of interesting pics...ones from the daytime, during the search. And the back profile of the man arrested (yes, he is a teenager, but he has been arrested for homicide of a child...and I hope if he did this he is charged as an adult - maybe a rush to judgement but that is mine right now)

Not sure if we are allowed to post these pics. Can anyone let me know one way or another? In my admittedly very tired eyes, they look like the same man(boy).

"Vogel said that the tragic moment and large media presence during his late night press conference gave him the same terrible feelings that he experienced when two of his officers were murdered in the line of duty.

"It's horrible. It's awful. It's heartbreaking. The last time I stood in front of a group like this was when my officers were killed. And it feels just like it did that night," Vogel said."

http://ksbw.com/news/8yearold-madyson-middleton-found-dead-santa-cruz-police-chief-says/34390742

This kills me (interview from this morning before Maddy was found):

"KSBW interviewed the girl's mother, Laura Jordan, Monday morning. She said her daughter would never leave with a stranger.

"Has she ever done anything like this? Nothing. Never. She knows where she can and cannot be here. She was in the courtyard where she was supposed to be. She came over here, and that's the last we saw of her on surveillance (video)," Jordan said.

Police reviewed surveillance video showing the girl happily riding her scooter shortly before she vanished."

http://ksbw.com/news/8yearold-madyson-middleton-found-dead-santa-cruz-police-chief-says/34390742

I wonder if during the door-to-door canvass yesterday, LE spoke to a resident who observed the teenager carrying a large "item" to the dumpster area. Then they checked the dumpster, found the body, and approached the teenager. Not that it matters, but I can't help but be curious about how the connection was made so quickly.

I'm also curious about if, and when, the body was moved to the dumpster. I suppose he could have used an excuse to lure her inside the shed, but to me it seems more likely he lured her off to another location. If true, since Maddy was reported missing rather quickly, it would mean he transported her body after residents were already alert, and LE was notified.

JMO

In the video the reporter said that they were talking about evidence possibly being found in a car.

I have reason to believe, based on how the mother reacted and the father reacted, that the boy either confessed or that visible and obvious or gruesome evidence was found for these reasons:

- Mothers purse was emptied on ground by officers as they searched it
- Father was throwing up in the bushes: common when you find out your kid just killed another child or when you are told there is evidence your child did this
- Mother wouldn't have reacted this way if it was a simple arrest to question the kid, she would have been more concerned rather than heartbroken, furious, outspoken
- The kid was very calm and controlled when arrested, no look of confusion or anger, very willing and compliant.

NO sleuthing the teenager's family, nor speculating about his identity.

Watching this video & noticing that the screaming woman is the woman is pictured in several other places throughout this thread and in multiple news photos.

So sad for these families! :(

A couple of interesting things the reporter said about the screaming mother. This was all breaking so fast and the reporter didn't have time to get all the info together but she described one thing she saw. She said when she heard the woman screaming something [ like . NOOO, my son...] the police were surrounding the woman and DUMPED HER PURSES CONTENTS ON THE GROUND..looking for something....[ maybe car keys?] ......because the reporter also said there was talk that the cops found some evidence in her car?

So it makes me wonder if he maybe got sweet Maddy into the car somehow. She may have even been hidden in there? But that seems pretty risky since his mom would so easily find anything because he is only 15, not his car.

(My stomach has literally been convulsing/spasming for over an hour, I edited my above posts a million times bc they all sounded ridiculous, I'm trying to post these links, can barely breathe, my stomach is in a freaking knoooooot, interesting the human's biological physical response, it never gets easier...)

Police Say Girl’s Body Found In Santa Cruz Dumpster Is Likely Missing 8-Year-Old; Teen Neighbor Arrested
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...o-custody-in-case-of-missing-santa-cruz-girl/

"SANTA CRUZ (CBS SF) — A teenage suspect has been taken into custody after the body of a young female was found in a dumpster following a night of searching for an 8-year-old girl who went missing Sunday evening.

The body was found around 7:55 p.m. in a dumpster behind the Tannery Arts Center at 1030 River St., according to Santa Cruz Police Chief Kevin Vogel, who called the discovery horrible and heartbreaking."

I wonder if during the door-to-door canvass yesterday, LE spoke to a resident who observed the teenager carrying a large "item" to the dumpster area. Then they checked the dumpster, found the body, and approached the teenager. Not that it matters, but I can't help but be curious about how the connection was made so quickly.

I'm also curious about if, and when, the body was moved to the dumpster. I suppose he could have used an excuse to lure her inside the shed, but to me it seems more likely he lured her off to another location. If true, since Maddy was reported missing rather quickly, it would mean he transported her body after residents were already alert, and LE was notified.

JMO

It all seems very very suspect for sure!! She was last seen reportedly at either 4:12 or 5:07. And reports say police were called about an hour later (so let's even say up to 7pm) This is still daylight. In what appears to be a large complex. This is not a "tucked away" area.

So either he killed her in a very short amount of time, and dumped her where he killed her...or he lured her away, killed her and brought her back at some point when no one was aware. Which seems like a near impossible task.

Yet...here we are. With timelines based on surveillance cameras and where her body was actually found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
websleuth719