Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
while is the tent?

I'm sorry...

An overhead tent is erected by LE to provide shield from the overhead media in helicopers during removal of bodies / evidence (in addition to other reasons like securing/preserving the area, etc).

(Tim Bosma, Jessica R...)

Eta: woah, sorry, had a bad flashback there about JR...its obviously seeeeeeeeriosuly overdue to call it a night.

Miss Maddie.

15 years old....I just despair for humanity sometimes. :( Rest in peace little one xx

Horrible news to wake up to. RIP Madyson :crying:

My youngest is only 8 years old. I can't even imagine. :cry:

Innocence lost. This is a tragedy beyond measure. May justice be swift and harsh for this precious :angel:

:rose:
:floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You and I have connected on several other threads and I believe share the bond of same aged children. I couldn't rest tonight. To think a Mom loved this child, wiped away her tears / fears, Cradled and rocked this child to sleep . . . Just to have someone swoop in and destroy her baby like this and put her in a dumpster?? I have no mercy for the person who did this - absolutely not one ounce. I wish I hadnt opened this thread because now I can't stop thinking about Madyson and her family.

It is just so hard for me to believe that LE didn't search the dumpster in the first couple of hours. It was just yards away from where she went missing. But I guess Santa Cruz doesn't see as many poor sweet babies thrown away in dumpsters like bigger cities do...:sigh:

I agree! IMO that is the FIRST place u look. Dumpsters!

Agree with all the comments of outrage, sympathy, shock, sadness....

Is there anything we can learn as sleuthers from this that might help in another case? i.e. Look for "hiding" places on premises, check out those who had opportunity and were in close proximity, scent dogs can be mistaken, etc.

My heart goes out to her family...

I agree! IMO that is the FIRST place u look. Dumpsters!
LE probably did look in the dumpster during the initial search. My guess is they didn't find anything because little Maddy's body was moved there afterward.

LE probably did look in the dumpster during the initial search. My guess is they didn't find anything because little Maddy's body was moved there afterward.

I am leaning that way too. That was a big 15 yr old and a very small 8 yr old. But I wonder where she was being kept? :rose:

Do you think so?

I cant see this kid moving her after a search was on with ppl moving around but its possible.
Just so sad!
Reminds me of Jorelys Rivera.

Oh that poor little child! Her thoughts are in my heart and my prayers for her family. The whole teenage boy is guilty thing reminds me of Josh Phillips. The victims even have the same name.

I so wanted her to be found and found alive, against the odds, but I definitely was not expecting a teenage boy to have done this. She looks such a sweet, happy child.

It's disgusting when this happens. Especially when a minor kills another minor.

Even though I'm in a different country from this poor girl, I WILL think about her and pray for her.

Rest In Peace, little Madyson. May choirs of Heavenly angels sing you to sleep and you be happy, wherever you are.

I am leaning that way too. That was a big 15 yr old and a very small 8 yr old. But I wonder where she was being kept? :rose:

do u think he would risk moving her and being caught with her?

I think she was in his moms trunk possiby.

Agree with all the comments of outrage, sympathy, shock, sadness....

Is there anything we can learn as sleuthers from this that might help in another case? i.e. Look for "hiding" places on premises, check out those who had opportunity and were in close proximity, scent dogs can be mistaken, etc.

My heart goes out to her family...

Yes. All true.

Oh no. :( My heart dropped seeing the thread title change. I am so sorry Maddy! xoxoxox

do u think he would risk moving her and being caught with her?

I think she was in his moms trunk possiby.

I am sure he didn't want to risk being caught with her--but if she was in his closet or his mom's car trunk, he'd have no choice.

I just cannot imagine them having dozens and dozens of LE, right there , searching for her everywhere, and no one looking in the dumpster. It is hard to believe since it is one of the most common disposal sites that these predators use.

And I think he had to have been somewhere very private with her--like the car or his bedroom. If so, he was probably caught off guard when he looked outside and saw a zillion patrol cars and uniforms searching for sweet Maddy.

Most 15 yr old perps get caught very quickly.

He had to have taken her someplace private and very close by. No way that a large 15 yr old boy can walk around with a little tiny 8 yr old freckle faced girl, that does not look like his little sister, and not be noticed. So he took her to the garage and into the mom's car maybe? Or a storage room or maybe his own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth