Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It all seems very very suspect for sure!! She was last seen reportedly at either 4:12 or 5:07. And reports say police were called about an hour later (so let's even say up to 7pm) This is still daylight. In what appears to be a large complex. This is not a "tucked away" area.

So either he killed her in a very short amount of time, and dumped her where he killed her...or he lured her away, killed her and brought her back at some point when no one was aware. Which seems like a near impossible task.

Yet...here we are. With timelines based on surveillance cameras and where her body was actually found.

It is just so hard for me to believe that LE didn't search the dumpster in the first couple of hours. It was just yards away from where she went missing. But I guess Santa Cruz doesn't see as many poor sweet babies thrown away in dumpsters like bigger cities do...:sigh:

I don't blame you. It's just a link to the statement. They didn't post a picture of it thank goodness! Just spot lights on the building.

Thank you for posting, its all important for reference, someone has to do it :(

"“The way the body is situated in the dumpster where she was located, it’s difficult to tell what the clothing looks like from our vantage point right now,” Vogel said.

He added that investigators are in a “holding pattern” while they prepare to process the crime scene.
The Department of Justice is assisting in the investigation, according to Vogel, and police are planning to release more information sometime Tuesday morning."

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...o-custody-in-case-of-missing-santa-cruz-girl/

Can't go to bed, so sick about this. Even though I had a feeling she would not be found alive, I sure did hope the little one would be.

You are wrong. Your child is safer now than you were. The good ol' days are a myth.

Thank you but I prefer to keep her close by until she reaches a certain age. She is 7 and I feel that she is too young to be off on her own but to each his /her own. My motto is - I do mine and you do yours.

(Re: post #506:
"“The way the body is situated in the dumpster where she was located, it’s difficult to tell what the clothing looks like from our vantage point right now,” Vogel said.

He added that investigators are in a “holding pattern” while they prepare to process the crime scene.
The Department of Justice is assisting in the investigation, according to Vogel, and police are planning to release more information sometime Tuesday morning."

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...nta-cruz-girl/ )

hold·ing pat·tern

noun

the flight path maintained by an aircraft awaiting permission to land.

a state or period of no progress or change.

"stock markets settled down yesterday into a holding pattern"

Source: google.com primary results.

Eta:
hold01.gif

I just signed back on and saw the news. WHY? Poor sweet baby girl! :rose:

I was away from the computer all day but came to check back. I cannot imagine the pain this family is suffering. I am crushed and angered at this senseless outcome. This reminds me of the young girl in NJ killed for her bike. I haven't caught up on all the messages since Page 2 and but don't think I will at this point . It's one thread I wish I hadn't opened.

(Re: post #506)

hold·ing pat·tern

noun

the flight path maintained by an aircraft awaiting permission to land.

a state or period of no progress or change.

"stock markets settled down yesterday into a holding pattern"

Source: google.com primary results.

Eta:
View attachment 78921
Great, thanks

I believe it means that they cannot do any further investigating until the Coroner arrives. That is why it was posted. It took a few hours - 4-5 by my count? That would mean that while they know where she is, they can simply do nothing...hence, holding pattern.

I hope that is what you were asking! It's late (actually early at 4am) and I can't sleep either.

Why does a 15 year old do this?

(I understand innocent until proven guilty)

Sigh...agreed...many discussions here about that over the years...
see post #582 for starters (O/T, but you get the idea):
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...vers-on-Edge-2/page39&p=11884141#post11884141

Gitana, do you remember those old discussions/graphs?...
IMO crimes like this by young teenage males are highly prevalant, jmo.

O/t nevermind, good night yall. Very sad ending. Glad they have a suspect in custody.

Why does a 15 year old do this?

(I understand innocent until proven guilty)

I have a theory but people hate my theory...:whiteflag:

I think kids today have way too much easy access to online, sick *advertiser censored*...not playboy stuff..but gruesome, sadistic *advertiser censored*. And horrid movies with killing, mixed in with rapes, and add in hardcore horror metal music and playing video games 24/7......IT IS JUST TOO MUCH for some of their porous minds.

It is no wonder that a few of them act out in this sick, twisted macabre way...

I think kids today have way too much easy access to online, sick *advertiser censored*...not playboy stuff..but gruesome, sadistic *advertiser censored*. And horrid movies with killing, mixed in with rapes, and add in hardcore horror metal music and playing video games 24/7......IT IS JUST TOO MUCH for some of their porous minds.

I have no idea about the online *advertiser censored*,Katie . But I do think there is some truth within what you say here.

What gets me, is how people kill so easily these days.

I have no idea about the online *advertiser censored*,Katie . But I do think there is some truth within what you say here.

What gets me, is how people kill so easily these days.

I think kids are de-sensitized to things that we used to see as gruesome. They laugh because they have watched SAW, the HIlls Have Eyes, Texas ChainSaw Massacre, Scream 1-8, etc etc....They think its funny.

And the online FREE *advertiser censored* is very seductive to teens. Quite frightening actually. My child psychologist friend says there is a real problem with *advertiser censored* addiction in some young people. They need extreme sexual images to become aroused because they began seeing so much of it at a young age.

When we were young, people were slower to begin having sexual experiences and just regular sex was enough to excite most young men or women. But because of the constant barrage of violent sexual images, many young people today crave more extreme experiences. Group sex, fetishes, etc.

I'll wave the :whiteflag: right beside you on that one. I agree. I wish children could stay children for a while longer...............

I don't blame you. It's just a link to the statement. They didn't post a picture of it thank goodness! Just spot lights on the building.

(Jessica R's partial remains (torso), the helicopter, overhead lights, tent...)

It won't be long til we see "the tent"...:(

I believe it means that they cannot do any further investigating until the Coroner arrives. That is why it was posted. It took a few hours - 4-5 by my count? That would mean that while they know where she is, they can simply do nothing...hence, holding pattern.

I hope that is what you were asking! It's late (actually early at 4am) and I can't sleep either.

Thanks, absolutely, " a state of progress or no change"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth