Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have signatures blocked. What are the names?

Those 3 names in my WS signature... that's why I am a helicopter parent, why I give limited freedom to my children, because those 3 names were my very close friends. And I do not want to see my children endure that nor lose friends in such a horrid evil way.....praying for lil madyson

Did he get caught in the act of transporting/disposing of her body?

Maybe like ARS in Jessica R's case, or Hailey O and many others, Maddy was at the perp's residence initially...(maybe his parents were not home)... maybepost mortem she was storee in the bedroom, garage (no basements in Ca, right?)...then an attempt to dispose of/ transport her approx a day later as often seen in other cases...

He had to have taken her someplace private and very close by. No way that a large 15 yr old boy can walk around with a little tiny 8 yr old freckle faced girl, that does not look like his little sister, and not be noticed. So he took her to the garage and into the mom's car maybe? Or a storage room or maybe his own?

Just made a similar post...

ARS had JR in his bedroom, then crawlspace, then disposal...remember Gabe Gaeta...Craig Wood had Hailey in the plastic tub in the basement, close by all along...

Did he get caught in the act of transporting/disposing of her body?

Maybe like ARS in Jessica R's case, or Hailey O and many others, perhaps at the residence initially...(maybe parents not home)... post mortem stored in bedroom, garage...later attempt to transport approx a day later as often seen in other cases...

He may have been seen going to the dumpster? They say an officer found the body. But maybe someone saw him carrying a bundle to the shed area. And the cops searched the dumpster. I wonder if she was wrapped in anything?

(Sorry you guys have to wake up to this...all nighter here...)

Is it possible they caught him on surveillance? Either luring her, or disposing her? This is definitely NOT how I wanted to start my day...with a huge lump in my throat...! Instead of anticipating 4th grade, and shopping for school supplies....her mother is forced to bury her little angel. Heartbreaking. I'm so sorry, beautiful Maddy. RIP baby girl.

I am sure he didn't want to risk being caught with her--but if she was in his closet or his mom's car trunk, he'd have no choice.

I just cannot imagine them having dozens and dozens of LE, right there , searching for her everywhere, and no one looking in the dumpster. It is hard to believe since it is one of the most common disposal sites that these predators use.

And I think he had to have been somewhere very private with her--like the car or his bedroom. If so, he was probably caught off guard when he looked outside and saw a zillion patrol cars and uniforms searching for sweet Maddy.

Most 15 yr old perps get caught very quickly.

But how do u get her from here to there with so many pl around? Searching for her. This is why I think she was already in that dumpster when she was reported missing..... hey i could be totally wrong here its just where my thoughts are taking me.

This dumpster ...... can a car drive up to it or do u have to walk to it?

So sad with this outcome. When nothing of hers was found I feared that this was an abduction. Any info on the arrested teen? tia

Noooo, not another one! 15 year old? I feel sick to my stomach.

Oh Madyson, I'm so sorry :( RIP Sweetie :rose:

But how do u get her from here to there with so many pl around? Searching for her. This is why I think she was already in that dumpster when she was reported missing..... hey i could be totally wrong here its just where my thoughts are taking me.
Unless the assault/murder took place in the shed (unlikely because of its location and the possibility that someone would have entered) I doubt he had time to move the body before Maddy was noticed to be missing, and her mother alerted neighbors and called LE.

Sure it was risky, but then perhaps that's why he was arrested so quickly. Either someone spotted him, or he was picked up on surveillance video.

JMO

[video=twitter;626002557723262976]https://twitter.com/kron4news/status/626002557723262976[/video]

You don't get to go from here to there without being seen. I think it might have led to his quick arrest. But if she was buried in the laundry basket in his room, he had no choice but to try.

You might be totally correct. If she was there all along, then they need a new Captain, because that search was incompetent.

You don't get to go from here to there without being seen. I think it might have led to his quick arrest. But if she was buried in the laundry basket in his room, he had no choice but to try.

You might be totally correct. If she was there all along, then they need a new Captain, because that search was incompetent.

If he was present when the body was discovered my guess now is someone saw him.

I wonder if we will hear this boy had problems.

I'm trying to catch up, was the dogs tracing her scent to the beach wrong?

"Specially trained K-9’s traced Maddy's scent to a beach hut at Santa Cruz (above), but the trail went cold" From the DM here

Beach hut?

I'm trying to catch up, was the dogs tracing her scent to the beach wrong?

"Specially trained K-9’s traced Maddy's scent to a beach hut at Santa Cruz (above), but the trail went cold" From the DM here

Beach hut?

I don't think they know yet. Maybe he walked to the beach with her--but I doubt it. Maybe he rode her scooter there or someone else did? Maybe she went there earlier that day with someone else?

NO sleuthing the teenager's family, nor speculating about his identity.

With all due respect, Boss, no need to sleuth him now. I know everything I need to know about him because of his arrest and what it's for. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor