Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry.....don't care how "artsy" and cool a place is....kids out alone are just not safe. Bless her heart....

2mw6jxg.jpg

And there's two apartment buildings, that are pretty much identical. The one closer, in the photo has the lamp post someone mentioned earlier.

So, I think maybe the other building was the garage she was found in?

I read someplace upthread that witnesses say that the teen was seen 'with' Maddy. I wonder where they were seen?

Madyson Maddy Middleton
:rose:

(Absolutely sick to my gut. Can barely post...THAT close?! Like possibly in our pics?)

Thinking so much about Jessica Ridgeway right now...Purple Angels...)

Eta / jmo:
Not surprising re: a teenage male.
Not surprising re: a neighbor.
Broken record.

Re: post #453, there's a rough layout/ blueprint in post #36 if that helps.

Eta: Purple Angels, from Jenise's thread...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?253712-WA-Jenise-Wright-6-Bremerton-2-Aug-2014-10

I also found interesting picture connections. First time poster so I apologize in advance and am not sure how to attach images correctly so I will just describe it. On KRON reporter Will Tran's twitter page there is a picture of the suspect's alleged mother from yesterday (Monday) morning with the caption neighbors distraught over disappearance. I compared the picture to the video on the KRON website that showed a woman very upset and the reporter claimed that she was the mother of the suspect. The woman pictured and in the video both have the same skin tone and hair color, as well as bangs that are brushed out of the face and wide part in the middle of the head. I wonder if she had any idea what was coming or if she was just genuinely distraught over her missing neighbor.

Maybe it was a tragic accident and he hid her, afraid to get in trouble. I'm holding on to hope where I can find it. Anyone else?

And 8 yr olds are so trusting. My daughter is 4 yrs younger than my son. I always had to remind her that his 'friends' were not necessarily her friends. And just because a boy played hockey or soccer with her big brother---that did not mean he was her friend or that she could walk with him or trust him, even. And that is hard to explain to an 8 or 9 yr old without ruining their lovely view of the world. :cry: I am sure that Maddy thought this neighbor boy was her friend.

Maybe it is just the way the image looks, but he looks like a very large kid , esp for 15. Or it might be my weary eyes?

Some 15 year olds are huge, seriously. I am dwarfed by middle schoolers these days, by high school they can be 6 feet tall.

Maybe it was a tragic accident and he hid her, afraid to get in trouble. I'm holding on to hope where I can find it. Anyone else?

The tone of the presser info pretty much ruled that out in my mind. :-(

This is so so so sad. As the parent of both boys and girls, I feel horrible for both families. They must both be completely devastated.

I wonder if this 15 year old boy may have found Maddy's body and LE handcuffed him to take him in for questioning on suspicion. Was it something he said which made LE believe he was involved, or did he lead LE to Maddy's body? Did he witness something or know something and LE want to secure him away from anyone else's influence to question him further? But I wouldn't think they would handcuff him though, just tell him they need to talk to him at the police station. Not looking good for this young man. If he's guilty and murdered Maddy deliberately and maliciously, I hope he gets tried as an adult. None of this young offenders nonsense. JMHO.

I wonder if this 15 year old boy may have found Maddy's body and LE handcuffed him to take him in for questioning on suspicion. Was it something he said which made LE believe he was involved, or did he lead LE to Maddy's body? Did he witness something or know something and LE want to secure him away from anyone else's influence to question him further? But I wouldn't think they would handcuff him though, just tell him they need to talk to him at the police station. Not looking good for this young man. If he's guilty and murdered Maddy deliberately and maliciously, I hope he gets tried as an adult. None of this young offenders nonsense. JMHO.
Considering the timing of his arrest to the announcement her body was found, I have a hunch he confessed. JMO

ETA: Another possibility: someone other than the teen with knowledge of what happened tipped off the police.

Bbm:

And 8 yr olds are so trusting. My daughter is 4 yrs younger than my son. I always had to remind her that his 'friends' were not necessarily her friends. And just because a boy played hockey or soccer with her big brother---that did not mean he was her friend or that she could walk with him or trust him, even. And that is hard to explain to an 8 or 9 yr old without ruining their lovely view of the world. :cry: I am sure that Maddy thought this neighbor boy was her friend.

(Sooooo true. I relate to this a lot.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member