Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a river beach, not the ocean beach by the boardwalk, it seems more likely a local person would be the abductor (if this is indeed an abduction).

I'm still thinking she was lured somewhere in that complex rather than taken away. I just hope LE can find her soon.

JMO.

This makes more sense to me than her traveling 2 miles to the boardwalk.

Does anyone know what the traffic is like in that area? Is there any chance she was hit by a car and the person who did so panicked and took Madison with him/her?

KRON 4 news has breaking news about arresting a 14 year old in the area, and crime tape is up.

you have a link to the stations website? Im in NH lol
I don't because I am watching it on tv, but here is the website of the station breaking the news: http://kron4.com

Does anyone listen to scanners like they do in the "basement" on some cases here? If someone is transcribing them, can they post the link to the basement thread?

Latest on KRON: "may be connected to Maddy"
They are outside the parking lot, starting at 8 pm.
FBI are outside a shed with red door. Said her body is inside shed. Waiting for confirmation. Fresh scene, haven't seen coroner yet.
14 year old boy's mother is screaming on site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23