Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

Yes, the blue bin behind the fence is where Madyln was found. The brown garbage bin is just that - a garbage bin. I posted the brown garbage bin because you and some others were debating whether the blue bin was actually recylcing.

Not sure how much more clear I can be.

Okay, I give up this part of the discussion. You've proven that Santa Cruz has blue recycling bins as well as blue trash dumpsters. In my area, my trash and recycling bins are grey, green waste is a green can.

15 years olds are not usually criminal geniuses. Why put her in a recycling bin on the premises? Because it was there and convenient and offered him a quick place to hide a body.

Was Autumn Pasquale found in a recycling bin also?

I think if they are raised in a certain way, they'll be able to resist the violent, sexualized gore & not just resist but be repulsed by it. I agree that it's dangerous to desensitize them to it but how do we stop that from happening?

I didnt mean to single out metal music. I was just on a rant and thinking of a few perps I knew of. You are right, of course. it is not music that is at fault.

It is really the gruesome, violent FREE ONLINE *advertiser censored* that worries me the most. It is juts dangerous to desensitize our kids to gory violence and to get them turned on and heavily sexualized by violent sexual images like rape etc.

Im not claiming only violent *advertiser censored* is to blame however I do feel its way more accessible and free now than it ever was before. Combine lack of supervision due to working parents add mental illness possible prescription drugs and you basically have the perfect storm.

forgive me if this has been elaborated on. I took a break and am 2 pages behind on this thread. I COULD NOT agree with this statement more. I work in the news industry/media in NH. When news outlets or individual journalist says the word "sources" or "source" without identifying such source it should be taken with a grain of salt IMO. Most likely, think say 90% or better (again IMO) the source is credible and info given is pretty much accurate. However, there is that 10% of news industry in this day and age with social media and internet that will put out any and all info they receive just to be "the first to report it". A lot of times it is a rookie officer that blabs just to talk, they get busted behind the scenes and are warned, then never do it again.
Yet LE (Vogel) didn't say that. Whenever I see that (sources) I think, no I in fact know, that could well be the janitor / receptionist.

Just saying we know nothing about this kid or MM's COD - MOD, thus far.

MOO

and I am apparently 10 pages behind now so I will shut up now LOL~

No don't! We value your opinion, and you can set your post count for 100/page so you don't have as many pages...

Is it a fact that *advertiser censored* is/was a factor in this case? Haven't read that anywhere else but here.

No, but the *advertiser censored* came up because someone asked why we are having this big surge of teens killing little kids. There have been so many lately.Gruesome, sadistic sexualized killings by young males. In some of those cases they did find a lot of *advertiser censored* on the perps computers. So I am just guessing it might be true here as well. But even without the *advertiser censored*, the basic visual imagery of our teens is highly sexualized and highly violent.

This is not my college guy friends' *advertiser censored*.

And it's not my brothers' *advertiser censored*.

It's not even similar to the 60s, 70's or 80s Playboy even Hustler magazine or video *advertiser censored*.

The kind of *advertiser censored* the OP was referring to is vile and unhealthy for young males when their sexuality is developing. I first viewed it when my then about 12 yo son asked me about it more than a decade ago when his male peers were exchanging it via email on the net.

It needs to be discussed early and the conversations need to be had with Male children (as well as female) as they begin to approach adolescence. Conversation needs to be repeated and updated often as male child continues to develop

Here here!!!!

<modsnip>

I can tell the difference between blue and brown. I am not colorblind. The dumpster which was behind the chain link fence in the SFGate article- the blue one- is the one they said she was found in. I did see the brown dumpster with the broken/half open black lid in the other photo with the numerous blue recycling bins.

No, but the *advertiser censored* came up because someone asked why we are having this big surge of teens killing little kids. There have been so many lately.Gruesome, sadistic sexualized killings by young males. In some of those cases they did find a lot of *advertiser censored* on the perps computers. So I am just guessing it might be true here as well. But even without the *advertiser censored*, the basic visual imagery of our teens is highly sexualized and highly violent.

More teens are unsupervised, more broken families with no one around to supervise the kids, delegation of parenting responsibilities, easier to let kids zone out in front of a TV or Internet, permissive attitudes, lack of accountability, parents being 'friends' to their kids instead of parents. It starts inside the home. It starts with the parents. Parents are the first line of defense in structuring what kids can and can't get access to. Sure, there's 'bad stuff' out there. It's up to the parents to make sure they keep the 'bad stuff' from their kids and visa versa.

More teens are unsupervised, more broken families with no one around to supervise the kids, delegation of parenting responsibilities, easier to let kids zone out in front of a TV or Internet, permissive attitudes, lack of accountability, parents being 'friends' to their kids instead of parents. It starts inside the home. It starts with the parents.
And it starts before they're teens...

What if it turns out he didn't watch violent *advertiser censored* online? Not every single perp does. Yes, many do. You guys act like it never existed before. It's existed for decades. Parents ultimately have to control what their kids access and get into.

All the *advertiser censored*, violence, and music talk is confusing to me. I admit I'm unfamiliar with how often *advertiser censored* plays a role in crimes like this so maybe it's an accurate jump to make. I'm not complaining - I'm just wondering why it's being discussed in such depth.

And ftr I agree things are out of control. Gamergate came right out of video games so I don't know how there could NOT be a connection.

I think if they are raised in a certain way, they'll be able to resist the violent, sexualized gore & not just resist but be repulsed by it. I agree that it's dangerous to desensitize them to it but how do we stop that from happening?

A lot of it is how much time they are allowed to sit alone in a dark room with their computer. Kids need human interaction, and lots of other healthy activities to keep them involved in regular life. Too many kids come home and sit alone at the computer and they slowly separate themselves from normal human interactions.
Teens should socialize and 'date' and learn to empathize with and understand each other. JMO

BBM. Ummm, actually no. I'm in California, and my recycling bins are dark green and grey ones.

I'm in Central Ca, and my recycle bin is blue and my garbage is grey. Maybe it's different for different counties??

I may be wrong but I think to get to that area you have to go through the red door
If you mean they have to enter red door to get to chain link viewable area-I agree-it is what the immediate building they enter upon after opening red door that matters. I hope I am making myself a little clear. I appreciate your comment. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper