Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not criticizing AG's mothers reaction to his arrest, I'm just curious about the reported screaming when he was arrested. Do you all there is some background behavior or red flags that mom saw, but avoided? I know the neighbors said he was a "normal kid". I just don't understand how he did this with no indication of this evilness. And where's the scooter?

A crime reporter for the Santa Cruz Sentinel is posting/playing some of the videos from AJG'S IG acct on Twitter @ #MaddyMiddleton
- Hopefully MSM will pick them up soon so they can be linked here!

Nothing but EVIL. I can barely stand it. That poor child. My heart aches for her.

I am not trying to be put anyone offside her but lets not get carried away over trivial matters, the recyle bin colours, raging male teen hormones and now whether an 8 year old is a baby. Do we really care if someone wants to call their 8 year old a baby, will it resolve anything? Lets give Maddy our utmost respect here she was one brave, remarkable spunky kid!

My daughter always organized games and activities for younger cousins and neighborhood kids and loved participating in the mentoring program when she was in middle and high school. She wasn't too much into the makeup and boys scene (like her mom was), but sports and the arts and academics, so maybe it was natural that she enjoyed taking a teacher/leader role with younger kids.

I have also known teen boys/ young men who are WONDERFUL with young children and often provide much-needed male guidance that many children would otherwise not get.

That said, and this is admittedly sexist, I would be way more comfortable with a teen girl spending time with my young children than a teen boy. I guess I spend too much time reading here....

Interesting... I wonder if statistics show a similar trend. That boys are more likely to offend in their teens than girls.
Sometimes girls have more sinister ways of hurting people that are not always physical - they are master mental manipulators......

I am not trying to be put anyone offside her but lets not get carried away over trivial matters, the recyle bin colours, raging male teen hormones and now whether an 8 year old is a baby. Do we really care if someone wants to call their 8 year old a baby, will it resolve anything? Lets give Maddy our utmost respect here she was one brave, remarkable spunky kid!

Couldn't agree more. I wanted to post something about this earlier, you said it perfectly.

You did the right thing and sound like a wonderful parent. The internet opens up a world that is really too much for young people.
Thanks :) I don't know if I'm really wonderful but I distinctly remember feeling a little like a failure when I realised what my daughter had done despite me having taught her not to do exactly that. I can only hope I did the right thing.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

My children are adults now but when they were growing up I always told them never trust anyone with the exception of their parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles.

And yet most children are killed by their parents ...

Interesting... I wonder if statistics show a similar trend. That boys are more likely to offend in their teens than girls.
Sometimes girls have more sinister ways of hurting people that are not always physical - they are master mental manipulators......

RBBM

I don't recall, but curious enough that I'll prob look up stats soon. Sexually offend, I believe, Yes.

AJG is turning 16 yo in October.

He's not entering puberty or early adolescence, but he clearly is in mid-adolescence and is physically developed.

Interests at age 15+ are to spend free time with other males or females or mixed group who are of a similar age-range, usually with similar interests.

Not to be "playing behind buildings alone" with a 7-8 yo girl or even 7-8 yo boy, for that matter! Also, he doesn't appear to me to be developmentally disabled or intellectually challenged, in any way.

Male or female of his age babysitting is a different matter. Ditto for junior camp counselor and/or youth group type position.

It's the spending time alone - even if it was outdoors bc that's how he eventually was able to get her indoors alone. He was deliberately developing her trust in him.

Obvi only MO, but I worked many years with 14 - 18 yo mostly males

Hope it's ok to share this..

[video=youtube;pByoUFq9d0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pByoUFq9d0M&sns=fb[/video]

:candle::candle::candle::grouphug:

I have to keep myself a little detached whole following these threads otherwise I would be a blubbering mess all the time.

Listening to this song and seeing her sweet picture , just made the tears flow. I am so unbelievably saddened by what happened to poor Maddy :'(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being Hispanic I take great offence to that. My parents have been married for over 40 years. Thankyouverymuch!

Whoa I did not mean it like that! I just meant that his birth father may not be his mothers husband. My boyfriend whom I've been with for many years is Hispanic and I love him and his family dearly. His parents have been together for 30 years, I am saying nothing against that! Sorry if you took it that way, I promise I did not mean it to offend anyone.

If you were looking at a resume of a kid, he woukd look good.

Volunteers at all kinds of activities. Plays the piano. Does yo yo tricks.

Good recommendations from adults. Polite, kind.

I wonder what his cognitive abilities are.

He doen't seem really bright.

This was interesting, thank you. There was another post about his Instagram and videos, and going by his postings, his reputation, the comfort level of adults and children as well - Putting that with his residence in an artistic community where people both live and work, I would have said, Oh yes, an old soul, brooding with tendencies toward poetry, art and entertainment and/or education. Deep thinking and leaning toward a contemplative, introverted personality with outlets nourished by his community.

But on the day he posted that video he also killed a child in a most gruesome way. With that I say that some kind of rage infected this young man in a very severe way.
I will not speculate on it - his Father, His Mother, their nationality - that is folly IMO. It was something we are not privy to and no speculation on absentee parents, country of origin or neighbors is related IN MY OPINION. Something else affected this young man.

Abused people often offend in this way, IMO. It has nothing to do with hormones, *advertiser censored*, status, nationality, gender, neighbors, the President, Etc. It has to do with Anger, Violence, Power and Control.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member