Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of speculation or rumors.

I have no doubt experts in clinical and forensic psychiatry will do a thorough exam with all the various and relevant tests. For all we know he may be a sadistic rage killer and Maddy was an easy target for him, rather than a primary sexual preference. That was the case with Austin Sigg. He chose a 10 yr old as his second victim because the first victim, an adult female, got away when he tried to attack her as she was jogging.

I am still catching up on the last couple of pages but Count 3 of the charging document caught my attention.

".......against the will of MJM, who was under the age of 14 years, by means of
force, violence, duress, menace and fear of immediate and unlawful bodily
injury on MJM and another person."

Edit: Count 5 lists "another" as well.
I think that's a typo, and/of
Here is Ca penal code 289 a 1 b, which is charge 3
Any person who commits an act of sexual penetration upon a
child who is under 14 years of age, when the act is accomplished
against the victim's will by means of force, violence, duress,
menace, or fear of immediate and unlawful bodily injury on the victim
or another person, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state
prison for 8, 10, or 12 years

**warning GRAPHIC**

Not to mention that I daily see the size body, the delicate, tiny, immature parts that he so violently violated. Free of any signs of sexual development or capacity to participate willingly in such mature acts. The body of a baby. There's no other description for that in my mind.

I, too, have morbidly wondered how that sort of violation is even possible. I know I shouldn't, but I just do. I suppose I wonder at all those things which most people find too horrible to ponder.

Perhaps that is why we find ourselves here, with our kindred. We grieve, but still want to know. I think the world needs people who are willing to turn over stones to see the things that crawl beneath.

It still takes a lot out of your soul. But there it us.

I have no doubt experts in clinical and forensic psychiatry will do a thorough exam with all the various and relevant tests. For all we know he may be a sadistic rage killer and Maddy was an easy target for him, rather than a primary sexual preference. That was the case with Austin Sigg. He chose a 10 yr old as his second victim because the first victim, an adult female, got away when he tried to attack her as she was jogging.

Austin Sigg also had a history of viewing violent CP. I don't think he is a good example for what you are trying to illustrate.

I am still catching up on the last couple of pages but Count 3 of the charging document caught my attention.

I understand that to mean that he inflicted himself upon her by threatening her and another person ... "I'm going to kill you and your mother." Oh my, I hate to type that. God bless her mother.

But how would LE know this, unless AG told them so?

Austin Sigg viewed child *advertiser censored* starting at age 12...extensively. He even admits to it having been an addiction since 12. He went to therapy for it, after it was found on his computer. I think it's safe to say that he was sexually attracted to children and had a preference for them.

I, too, have morbidly wondered how that sort of violation is even possible. I know I shouldn't, but I just do. I suppose I wonder at all those things which most people find too horrible to ponder.

Perhaps that is why we find ourselves here, with our kindred. We grieve, but still want to know. I think the world needs people who are willing to turn over stones to see the things that crawl beneath.

It still takes a lot out of your soul. But there it us.

I'm with you on all points. <3

I am not sure about the sexual attraction to children.

The reason , to me, is that he came up behind her while eating her treat and attacked her somehow.

If he was attracted, wouldn't he try to approach her first? But, I don't know.

It enrages me how he was her "friend" and this is what she got from that monster.

I hope they can put him under a microscope and examine what made him be the way he is.

We need to develop ways to deal with these monsters before they act. As interesting as it is to read on WS, I would rather there were no crimes to look at

I understand that to mean that he inflicted himself upon her by threatening her and another person ... "I'm going to kill you and your mother." Oh my, I hate to type that. God bless her mother.

But how would LE know this, unless AG told them so?

Maybe someone else has come forward that has had an incident with him?

Austin Sigg viewed child *advertiser censored* starting at age 12...extensively. He even admits to it having been an addiction since 12. He went to therapy for it, after it was found on his computer. I think it's safe to say that he was sexually attracted to children and had a preference for them.

:goodpost:

I've been thinking : do psychopaths get depressed? Because when I read through his IG posts, he does appear like he could be depressed. The general mood of everything he posts is that it is a bit downbeat. There is no excitement. It all feels a bit flat and placid. I am not sure if I am confusing the mood of a psychopath with depression.

And if I try to Google, I get things like this https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...VzlTmEQAYzONJ1hSA&sig2=R-LPL9zI77nk7ZAnOE-Ddw where self proclaimed psychopaths say they do feel hopeless and depressed etc.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I read the quotes at your link but I didn't see his IG account. Depression itself does not seem to explain the nature of the assault in this case.

My guess is that this teen has a sexual attraction to children.

We may need to find a way to get these teens (and those even younger) to come forward before they offend, though I cannot come up with anyway we can do that other than engaging in open communication early on in our homes and/or education in our schools.

I am not a psych doc nor expert in any way, but my feeling is that if the predeliction is present, it will never go away. Pedophiles, IMO, can never be rehabbed.

I had an opportunity to view his Instagram account for quite a while and I noticed that he likes to post videos. In one of the pictures which makes use of a mirror you can see the camera and image. It's a good camera situated on a tripod in what appears to be his room. Sigh....I think you know where I'm going with this.

I would not be surprised to hear at some point that there is either video evidence of what transpired or at the very least pictures.

I hope I'm wrong but we will see.

I am not sure about the sexual attraction to children.

The reason , to me, is that he came up behind her while eating her treat and attacked her somehow.

If he was attracted, wouldn't he try to approach her first? But, I don't know.

It enrages me how he was her "friend" and this is what she got from that monster.

I hope they can put him under a microscope and examine what made him be the way he is.

We need to develop ways to deal with these monsters before they act. As interesting as it is to read on WS, I would rather there were no crimes to look at

Just a guess, but as with most rapists, it is about power over attraction. In the case of pedophile rapists/murderers, I believe it is both. The sexual attraction is toward a specific gender/age/etc, and the rage and power issues accompany those attractions.

I know the contemporary wisdom is that rape is not a sexual offense, but one of power. And yet we see that many sexual sadist killers have confessed to only achieving sexual satisfaction by the act of killing their victims. So it seems there IS a sexual component both in the act and in the choosing of victims.

Do we have any mental health professionals or criminal psychologists on board who can speak to this?

That is just the wording of the penal code.

I can't help but wonder if AJG himself experienced sexual (or any other type) molestation as a child.

RSBM - my newly turned 17 year old computer nerd son abhors Facebook. He *only* has an account because I set it up when he was younger in an attempt to have some sort of communication available between him and his (very absent) dad. After an online bashing from said "father figure" on Father's Day because our son didn't "honor" him sufficiently, my boy asked if 1) he could close his FB account or 2) if he could delete "Jason" (his dad).

I, on the other hand, would wither and die if I couldn't access FB on a daily basis :)

My daughter begged me night and day for a FB account before she was 13. I repeatedly told her "no".

By the time she turned 13, it never came up. She had zero interest in FB. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay