Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he had some talent. And I'm by no means an expert. I just got up to a high grade through years of being pushed by pushy parents... But I know if a teacher is worth his/her salt, and if the student practices daily, and possesses some talent, then the level at which Adrian plays could be achievable in a year or two depending on how motivated the student is. I noticed on his FB in a post (his first publicly viewable post), he said he was writing a song for his Youtube channel. Wonder if that Youtube channel is still around.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Well, I can prove that wrong. Lol

Well, I can prove that wrong. Lol
Sorry I don't mean to offend :-O

I think there are many factors. We're quite musical in this family. My husband used to play in gigging bands for money without ever having formal lessons. He was completely self taught and a really decent musician. And me... Well I guess I have a bit of talent as I managed to pass exams without practicing daily AND hating it at the same time.

Perhaps my anecdotal experiences of musical progression is skewed, to say the least. I'm no music teacher, so I haven't had much experience of other children, only children in my family - my siblings and my kids.

This teen murderer reminds me very much of Joseph Duncan the prolific sadist, pedophile, murderer. Who by the way was not abused as a child. The FBI tried to find any abuse history in his past and found none. Yet at the age of 8 years old he was already raping five year old boys. When he was sent to an extensive in house mental treatment facility all of the doctors deemed him untreatable and boy were they right.

What AJG did and how he did it is far beyond what even some pedophiles do.

It seems to me he fantasized about a lot of depraved and perverted things. It wasnt enough for him to rape her and then strangle her after he had raped her. His acts are depraved, demonic, and sadistic. The binding, stabbing, beating, raping her, and then invading her little body with a foreign object shows he has full blown sadistic tendencies. IMO. I think the more he inflicted pain and suffering on little Maddy the more it gave him a rush.

I still believe one does not have to have an abusive childhood to become like AJG. I have read many books where the evildoer did not have a history of abuse whether in childhood or adulthood. In fact some were the opposite and were pampered which I think can have these same results in certain cases like this. I certainly believe that full blown narcissism can develop into being a sociopath.

And he had to have absolutely no feelings for little Maddy at all. She had to be crying her little heart out even when he was binding her up. The tears wouldnt stop just because he had made sure she couldnt scream. It didnt faze him. None of it. Anyone with an ounce of conscience or feelings couldnt do what he did to Maddy.

Maddy may have been his friend but he sure wasn't Maddy's. She was simply a means for him to act out his sadistic fantasies that I think he had had for a very long time. I expect his phone and computer will be filled with *advertiser censored*. Predators like AJG target those who are much weaker than them and gain their trust if they know their victim and that is what he did with Maddy knowing all along she was going to be his prey.

We constantly hear the same theme as we have heard in this case. "He/she is such a nice person, I cant believe he/she would ever do something like this" but the truth is these type of people only let someone see what they want them to see/hear and never reveals what is really in their sick depraved minds. It shows why even the best experts in the world cannot predict who will become a rapist or murderer or both before they become one

When they do drop their mask it is when looking into the eyes of their frightened victim. Maddy got to see the real AJG when he brutalized her and as he was taking her little life away.

This teen never needs to see the light of day. He is like Duncan and cant be fixed.

IMO

His mum seems like a feisty woman. Also being a single working mother with lower salaried jobs would mean long working hours, stress of providing for the family, tiredness, and she may not have had enough time nor inclination to connect with her son. I wonder if he was looked after by someone else and if he formed a stable long term attachment to a guardian, when his mother wasn't around. Or was he left home alone a lot since young? Not ideal for a child at all. Whole lot of possibilities here that could contribute to what he did here and not discounting the fact he could also be born more predisposed to certain behaviours. Certainly, those who were closest to him would know more about this than any of us or the reporters. Whatever it is, his mother will now have to live with this the rest of her life even though I don't think it would be fair or worth attributing blame to her for the murder.

All I know is that the video of her screaming and pacing shot straight through to my heart.

I have felt compassion for the parents and families of perps before, but never have I seen with my own eyes the anguish a parent feels at the moment they realize what their child/loved one has done.

I can't imagine the horror and the grief. In some ways, it must be worse (please, no flames) than the grief of the parent whose child was victimized, because you are demonized for your child's heinous deeds. And very few people are there to offer comfort to the mother of a monster.

Please do not think I minimize the pain that Maddy's family is suffering.

I just feel very real pity for AJG's mother. Her pain is unique in that the public has condemned her for her child's crimes, and she has no support system (other than perhaps immediate family).

This young man has destroyed so much, so many lives. He is not fixable,

But his poor mom is a victim, too.

JMO

I don't know about piano lessons actually. I thought he sounded self taught and a bit "mechanical"... He just didn't sound to me like he had lessons. Or maybe he had just only started having them a year or two ago. I will add that I was a trained pianist, all my siblings took lessons as kids, and my kids are doing proper lessons and exams, so I've watched quite a few people grow up learning to play so I am really just judging from my own experiences.

And pianos aren't really expensive if you get a 2nd hand one. In fact sometimes it's so hard to shift an acoustic piano people even give them away for free or at a very very low price, even if the piano is worth more than that and in good condition. I should know because this happened to me quite recently and because of this I will never buy an acoustic piano again. Digital ones all the way for portability, even if the good ones cost more.

In other words I just don't think having an acoustic piano at home is a marker of any degree of affluence.. Digital pianos however... Well if someone has a top of the range Roland or Yamaha digital piano at home, you know they spent a small fortune.

He may have had small lessons of the basics from within the community. The summer program seems like it touches on a little bit of all the arts.

He may have had small lessons of the basics from within the community. The summer program seems like it touches on a little bit of all the arts.
It sounds like such a great community to live in, despite the problems people have mentioned like the homelessness or drugs nearby. We're an artsy family and not at all rich although we are getting by okay. I wouldn't mind living there I think!

All I know is that the video of her screaming and pacing shot straight through to my heart.

I have felt compassion for the parents and families of perps before, but never have I seen with my own eyes the anguish a parent feels at the moment they realize what their child/loved one has done.

I can't imagine the horror and the grief. In some ways, it must be worse (please, no flames) than the grief of the parent whose child was victimized, because you are demonized for your child's heinous deeds. And very few people are there to offer comfort to the mother of a monster.

I just feel very real pity for AJG's mother. Her pain is unique in that the public has condemned her for her child's crimes, and she has no support system (other than perhaps immediate family).

JMO
Definitely I feel for the mother. I believe all she had done was she tried her best to raise the child. She was not perfect but who is? Both families (of the victim and the perp) are victims here.

This teen murderer reminds me very much of Joseph Duncan the prolific sadist, pedophile, murderer. Who by the way was not abused as a child. The FBI tried to find any abuse history in his past and found none. Yet at the age of 8 years old he was already raping five year old boys. When he was sent to an extensive in house mental treatment facility all of the doctors deemed him untreatable and boy were they right.

What AJG did and how he did it is far beyond what even some pedophiles do.

It seems to me he fantasized about a lot of depraved and perverted things. It wasnt enough for him to rape her and then strangle her after he had raped her. His acts are depraved, demonic, and sadistic. The binding, stabbing, beating, raping her, and then invading her little body with a foreign object shows he has full blown sadistic tendencies. IMO. I think the more he inflicted pain and suffering on little Maddy the more it gave him a rush.

I still believe one does not have to have an abusive childhood to become like AJG. I have read many books where the evildoer did not have a history of abuse whether in childhood or adulthood. In fact some were the opposite and were pampered which I think can have these same results in certain cases like this. I certainly believe that full blown narcissism can develop into being a sociopath.

And he had to have absolutely no feelings for little Maddy at all. She had to be crying her little heart out even when he was binding her up. The tears wouldnt stop just because he had made sure she couldnt scream. It didnt faze him. None of it. Anyone with an ounce of conscience or feelings couldnt do what he did to Maddy.

Maddy may have been his friend but he sure wasn't Maddy's. She was simply a means for him to act out his sadistic fantasies that I think he had had for a very long time. I expect his phone and computer will be filled with *advertiser censored*. Predators like AJG target those who are much weaker than them and gain their trust if they know their victim and that is what he did with Maddy knowing all along she was going to be his prey.

We constantly hear the same theme as we have heard in this case. "He/she is such a nice person, I cant believe he/she would ever do something like this" but the truth is these type of people only let someone see what they want them to see/hear and never reveals what is really in their sick depraved minds. It shows why even the best experts in the world cannot predict who will become a rapist or murderer or both before they become one

When they do drop their mask it is when looking into the eyes of their frightened victim. Maddy got to see the real AJG when he brutalized her and as he was taking her little life away.

This teen never needs to see the light of day. He is like Duncan and cant be fixed.

IMO

Bravo! and Thank you. Great post.

Yup. You cannot give a piano away.

I think he sounds really good, so it is interesting to hear from an expert that he isn't.

Self taught? Wow. That is impressive to me who took lessons for years and has no,talent.

Do we KnOw as fact that was AG playing the piano? I thought i read somewhere that it was a video clip from an actual music video??

Definitely I feel for the mother. I believe all she had done was she tried her best to raise the child. She was not perfect but who is? Both families (of the victim and the perp) are victims here.

Hear, hear.
I cringe when a friend compliments me on what an awesome mom I am, or how great my kiddo turned out.

But I don't share the times I lost my cool and shouted or slammed doors after a mouthy pre-teen told me I was the meanest mom ever. Or told her "fine, good luck finding a better mom!" as a total reaction, but still not okay.

Nor am I comfortable (except with you good folks) admitting that there were times I enjoyed her week away with her dad, and didn't miss her as much as a "good" mom would.

My kid is my life. And I have screwed up in more ways than I care to count. But by the grace of God, she turned out okay and still loves me. That, I am cool with.

It is just when others commend me on my amazing parenting that I get very uncomfortable as though I am a charlatan. Living a lie.

My heart has always been in the right place, but real life can be a beech and even though you know the "right" way to respond, you (meaning ME) don't always make the best decisions when, tired, badgered, and unsure.

Sorry to get so maudlin. I am just imagining myself in AJG's mom's place, because lemme tell ya, I could very easily be there.

California Supreme Court Restricts Life Without Parole Sentences for Juveniles

The California Supreme Court has held that mandatory sentences of life without parole can no longer be applied to juvenile offenders. Even cases involving juveniles convicted of homicide must undergo intense scrutiny before a term of life without parole can be applied.

https://www.prisonlegalnews.org/new...icts-life-without-parole-sentences-juveniles/

That does not apply to adults, only juveniles who are being charged as juveniles.

Do we KnOw as fact that was AG playing the piano? I thought i read somewhere that it was a video clip from an actual music video??
I believe that particular clip (the last IG post he created) was not his actual playing. Looked to me like he was mimicking the piano playing but not really playing. Sounded like a recording too.

But there are clips of him actually playing piano, on his family's FB accounts. I won't link to them here as it might go against forum rules.

JMO

I agree. Of course, if we find out that she was abusive and neglectful, then I will not be so compassionate towards her. But I do know a few wonderful people, who raised some great kids, only to have one of them end up being a sociopath. I know of two families like that. So I am not so quick to blame it on the parent that was raising the child.

I believe that genetics can have a huge influence in cases like this. kids can be born with the predisposal towards addiction/alcoholism. Not too far a stretch to think they could be born with a tendency to be callous/coldhearted.

Most children LOVE their family pets. They adore them and do everything to make them happy. They grieve deeply if the pet dies or becomes ill. But why is it that some very young children have no compassion/empathy for their pets and in fact injure them purposely for fun? It is very hard to explain that kind of behavior if the child was not being abused himself, imo.

It sounds like such a great community to live in, despite the problems people have mentioned like the homelessness or drugs nearby. We're an artsy family and not at all rich although we are getting by okay. I wouldn't mind living there I think!

I agree. Inside it seems like such a good support for all the artist. I looked at the webpage and thought how fun it has to be for kids to live there to be near all that. What better way to keep the community going then to raise their own little crop of artist.

I an self-taught on acoustic guitar and to my ear, sound purty good. :rockon::bricks:

But I know nothing of music theory and proper training. I couldn't fool a trained musician, IMO.

I believe that particular clip (the last IG post he created) was not his actual playing. Looked to me like he was mimicking the piano playing but not really playing. Sounded like a recording too.

But there are clips of him actually playing piano, on his family's FB accounts. I won't link to them here as it might go against forum rules.

Ohhhhhhh. Ok. Thanks for filling me in. I have yet to see family FB accounts, only his IG and his FB. I never found his mother's name - my internet has been patchy at the beach so I can't sleuth news articles and social sites as I normally would : /

Hear, hear.
I cringe when a friend compliments me on what an awesome mom I am, or how great my kiddo turned out.

But I don't share the times I lost my cool and shouted or slammed doors after a mouthy pre-teen told me I was the meanest mom ever. Or told her "fine, good luck finding a better mom!" as a total reaction, but still not okay.

Nor am I comfortable (except with you good folks) admitting that there were times I enjoyed her week away with her dad, and didn't miss her as much as a "good" mom would.

My kid is my life. And I have screwed up in more ways than I care to count. But by the grace of God, she turned out okay and still loves me. That, I am cool with.

It is just when others commend me on my amazing parenting that I get very uncomfortable as though I am a charlatan. Living a lie.

My heart has always been in the right place, but real life can be a beech and even though you know the "right" way to respond, you (meaning ME) don't always make the best decisions when, tired, badgered, and unsure.

Sorry to get so maudlin. I am just imagining myself in AJG's mom's place, because lemme tell ya, I could very easily be there.

GREAT POST. I totally understand what you are saying. My kids, now grown, ended up being wonderful, well adjusted, happy in their lives. Yet their teen years were very trying for me. My husband worked a lot so I was the one doing 'battle.' And there were some loud battles. It is not easy taking a cell phone away from a 14 yr old girl as punishment. The way she screamed you would have thought I was removing her kidney. Or try telling your 15 yr old son that he cannot have his 17 yr old girl 'friend' climbing through his bedroom window at midnight. He was ready to move out of the house he was so angry at us. Things were quite volatile and I lost my temper many times. I never hit my kids, ever. But I did raise my voice too many times.

If one of them was in trouble now, people could say ' I heard their parents screaming at them ' or their mom used to punish them 'unfairly. ' I am just relieved that they grew out of their teen angst and began to understand what we were trying to teach them.

Ohhhhhhh. Ok. Thanks for filling me in. I have yet to see family FB accounts, only his IG and his FB. I never found his mother's name - my internet has been patchy at the beach so I can't sleuth news articles and social sites as I normally would : /

Ahh, the beach! When shall I arrive? :)

So if he doesn't get LWOP, and Mady's parents don't attend parole hearings due to their pain etc, he will get out? The family of the victim HAS to attend the hearings in order to keep the murderer Rapist in jail? That doesn't make sense to me. To me, the judge or jury would use common sense and keep someone in jail for life because they committed such horrible crimes, (as AG did) thus are a major threat to society. It's not the same as a 13 year old that murders her father that has molested her all her life. She can be rehabilitated. Her crime was with a motive that applied to only that one person that harmed her.

What difference does it make if the family attends the parole hearings???!!! That's nuts. Besides seeking justice for the victim, the courts are supposed to protect society from violent child rapists!

I'm bumping my question in hopes of someone explaining if their really is significance placed on the victim's family's attendance

Fellow sleuths, please make sure to leave room in your private message box so new PMs can be received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot