Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying again... [video=youtube;dJOWgqp4ZfA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dJOWgqp4ZfA[/video]

I was blown away when I saw him sing this song! Loved it.

Exactly!

Showing and talking about a better way.Yes.

OT - there is a wonderful book for preschoolers about pet safety called "Tails Are Not For Pulling". In my experience, that's pretty typical behavior for a 3 year old and I know all of my kids did similar acts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Since I did not hear the piano clip, I am wondering if people are refering to the correct song. It seems more likely that instead of referring to a song from the early 80s, he might be referring to a more current song that is called The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I ever had. It refers to people looking for logic and people knowing who he is:

By The Gorgeous

For all I care, give them to the asphalt
Let them know what it is to be in doubt.
When there is nothing left to write they will survey high and low,
Looking for logic, in quest for insight.
I'm running out of fingers and counting on you is like counting to infinity.
The numbers pile up to our ears but we can still we can hear them crunching on Wall Street.
(It's crunch time)
I have a pen and a pad and if the world can read then they will know who I am.
I live what I write.
Reading the indentations under the pages youve written.
When youre back on the black top, just think
This ones going to be a page-turner.
Yes, this ones going to turn pages.

His IG post did say Mad World Gary Jules

O/t.

There has been some talk on here about parent's fears with their own parenting. Fear not. I was a teacher for thirty years. I have a Master's plus 45 more graduate credits. I have had much much much child development classes.

Unless you are pathological, your child rearing mistakes are not going to ruin your child for life. Keep communication open and try to reflect the child's feelings.

It is fine for children to be angry. Just work on constructive ways to handle the anger. Stuffing feelings is something we have to work on as it seems we are expected to always be nice.

We know lots about what infants need. Holding, having their cries answered.

There is lots of information on what causes pathology. For instance, a mother who smiles at her infant even though she is outraged. The infant cannot process this dichotomy.

On here we learn about abuse. Put in closets. Deprived of food. On and on. I doubt that anyone here is doing abusive behavior.

What we do affects at the cellular level. Our behavior affects DNA and brains.

Love and communication. No one is perfect. Don't sweat it. Laugh. You made it through your bratty teenage years
Thank you! Thank you! You've hit home for me.

O/t.

There has been some talk on here about parent's fears with their own parenting. Fear not. I was a teacher for thirty years. I have a Master's plus 45 more graduate credits. I have had much much much child development classes.

Unless you are pathological, your child rearing mistakes are not going to ruin your child for life. Keep communication open and try to reflect the child's feelings.

It is fine for children to be angry. Just work on constructive ways to handle the anger. Stuffing feelings is something we have to work on as it seems we are expected to always be nice.

We know lots about what infants need. Holding, having their cries answered.

There is lots of information on what causes pathology. For instance, a mother who smiles at her infant even though she is outraged. The infant cannot process this dichotomy.

On here we learn about abuse. Put in closets. Deprived of food. On and on. I doubt that anyone here is doing abusive behavior.

What we do affects at the cellular level. Our behavior affects DNA and brains.

Love and communication. No one is perfect. Don't sweat it. Laugh. You made it through your bratty teenage years

So much wisdom/truth in this post. Thank you, human.
This is a great site for parents, grandparents, childcare providers or anyone interested in dealing with children.
http://www.janetlansbury.com/2014/07/4-toddler-testing-behaviors-and-how-to-cope/

OT - there is a wonderful book for preschoolers about pet safety called "Tails Are Not For Pulling". In my experience, that's pretty typical behavior for a 3 year old and I know all of my kids did similar acts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They have a whole series which are great! Hands are not for hitting is another.

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

OT: Where did you hear it? Did they perform it live? I love them and had no idea they covered it.

I tried to find it and I don't know if they ever covered it. I see some people online have posted a version saying it's R.E.M. but it's the Gary Jules version, not R.E.M.

OT: Where did you hear it? Did they perform it live? I love them and had no idea they covered it.

I can't find that, only rumors of it, lol. I wonder if they did a live cover years ago and people are still talking about it. Love REM.

REM does the best rendition of Mad World... you can download from iTunes or other.
You can also view on u tube.

I can't find that, only rumors of it, lol. I wonder if they did a live cover years ago and people are still talking about it. Love REM.

I do too! My REM collection is extensive and it's not on anything. If it exists I must have it! I'll let you know if I find it.

REM does the best rendition of Mad World... you can download from iTunes or other.
You can also view on u tube.

All the links I find that say REM are actually Gary Jules. Jules sounds a little bit like Michael Stipe so people got it confused. I don't think an REM cover exists. :(

The youtube link is Gary Jules but for some reason the uploader used the image from In Time.

i have to say i was a single mom for 13 years of TWO boys. i am not petite, but one of them is 6"5 and 200 pounds at 17. while yes it was a struggle (and continues to be, the 17 year old can be challenging) he knows i would lay him flat the hell out if he tried to phyically dominate me. i would never chcuk a wine glass at him either.

I cannot imagine what it is like to bring up a son as a single mother.

AJG's physicality is in stark contrast to his petite mum. If for the past few years his mothers rule's, consequences and boundaries for AJG were not enforceable because he had become too much to handle and could stand over her. (Hence she resorted to chucking wine glasses at him - this seems like the actions of a struggling mother.) He ignored his mum's instructions and her rules fell on deaf ears and he basically did what he pleased. His mothers lack of control would have been incredibly empowering for him. He was able to act the part in public of a perfect child but really the respect for his mum was gone. She probably figured he was also in a safe environment at the tannery and was not worried as he had other male role models to look up to? (Did he?) Was this crime a way of getting back at his mum? was he jealous of the attention she showed the other kids? Did this contribute to the AJG developing a personality disorder? This YOYO crap screams out to me as some kind of cover for social inadequacy- this kid probably needed psych care from before school but it wasn't recognised.

As he appeared to be in the courtroom. Also the same look in the pictures on the tannery site.

Maybe it's just because I know what he did...but seeing photos of him just creeps me out.

Seems like he was filled with hate, felt powerless and maybe targeted little Maddy because of her youthful innocence and exuberance for life, which he obviously lacked. i wonder if something traumatic and/or constant happened to him around that age to warp him so. I'm not feeling sorry for him at this point: I just wonder why he felt compelled to sadistically obliterate innocence.

Yes, I'm getting the feeling he was abused, somewhere along the line. Sounds like a rough life. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste