Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOu know, his life in this article describes the life of millions of kids...and many, many have it worse. Yet, these crimes (A juvenile murdering and raping) are exceedingly rare statistically. So, it's something else IMO. If these things could cause a kid to break and turn into a child rapist and murder...we would see a lot more teenage child rapist/murders. JMO.

the incredible savageness of this towards a little child that befriended him in a community that seemed to accept him is very concerning.

I think his suicide talk and his being all alone and unloved are manipulations.

I wonder what he got out of it? Sympathy for sure. Gifts, extra privileges?

It must work for him or he would not have kept it up

the incredible savageness of this towards a little child that befriended him in a community that seemed to accept him is very concerning.

I think his suicide talk and his being all alone and unloved are manipulations.

I wonder what he got out of it? Sympathy for sure. Gifts, extra privileges?

It must work for him or he would not have kept it up

My sister used suicide talk as a means of control and manipulation of people's emotions. A psychiatrist actually told my mother to not have an emotional response to her suicide talk. She got gratification from the control of people's emotions. It wasn't about attention. It was a way to control emotional responses. Kind of a I say jump and you say how high situation. There is nothing more satisfying for my sister, than controlling other people's feelings and emotions. I would not be surprised if he were the same way.

From Roland Orzabal, songwriter of Mad World and band member of Tears for Fears
http://www.theguardian.com/music/2013/dec/10/how-we-made-mad-world-tears-fears

There was a group around called Dalek I Love You. One of their lyrics went something like "I believe the world's gone mad" which summed up my feelings of alienation from the rat race. I had suffered from depression in my childhood. My dad had been in the second world war, had electric shock treatment, suffered from anxiety and was abusive to my mum. I kept a lid on my feelings at school but, when I was 18, dropped out of everything and couldn't even be bothered to get out of bed. I poured all this into the song.

A guitar teacher we knew introduced us to Arthur Janov's psychology book The Primal Scream. Mad World's chorus – "The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had" – is from Janov's idea that nightmares can be good because they release tension.

My sister used suicide talk as a means of control and manipulation of people's emotions. A psychiatrist actually told my mother to not have an emotional response to her suicide talk. She got gratification from the control of people's emotions. It wasn't about attention. It was a way to control emotional responses. Kind of a I say jump and you say how high situation. There is nothing more satisfying for my sister, than controlling other people's feelings and emotions. I would not be surprised if he were the same way.

This can be a symptom of borderline personality, but he's got a lot more than that going on. Still he knows how to manipulate people at age 15! It boggles me how sociopaths and abusers know just what to do, and what to look for in a victim.

This can be a symptom of borderline personality, but he's got a lot more than that going on. Still he knows how to manipulate people at age 15! It boggles me how sociopaths and abusers know just what to do, and what to look for in a victim.

She definitely has a personality disorder(s), absolutely. And she started from a really young age manipulating. I'm talking preschool/kinder age. (The suicide stuff started as a young teen, but she manipulated in different ways so young.) It isn't really very shocking to be me that a teenager could be so emotionally manipulative, since I lived through it. But physically harming a child boggles my mind. It's something I cannot ever understand or accept as nothing short of evil and born that way.

I don't like how this reporter and attorney are IMO trying to play on peoples' sympathies. There are so many people in worse situations who raise children and their children don't go around murdering innocent, little, children. IMO whatever made AJ "tick" is not because of his upbringing, he has mental illness(es). AJ's threats of suicide, I suspect they were attention seeking threats. Whether they were a cry for help or just to get attention is yet to be revealed. I believe had he really been serious about suicide, that deeply depressed, he would have done it a while ago or just after he raped and murdered Maddy. There would have been reports of cutting/self mutilation, attempts to OD on meds, he would have been depressed not wanting to be around others...but apparently he was very much involved in the community, or other tell tale signs of suicidal tendencies. Will we eventually find out he had other sexual assault victims? Maybe so. And if so, I bet we will see that his talks/indications of suicide coincides with those assaults. Again IMO the suicide talks were attention seeking tactics.

I suspect there were other parents in that complex (or elsewhere) who had limited funds or no job, who are single parents and had left their partner because of infidelity or because of a criminal history. Perhaps many used food stamps and found themselves living temporarily with friends or relatives until they got their act together. When someone makes sexual advances toward you, you have the right to refuse them, not complying and if they insist, go to law enforcement. BTW which she eventually did and ended up with an undisclosed sum of money. ALL MOO.

People close to the Gonzalez family, including a civil attorney who represented Gonzalez' mother, Reje "Reggie" Dimailig Factor, for years, described an upbringing shattered by divorce and a frequent lack of money, employment and housing.

"She's had a difficult life," said Linda Jovich, a former Scotts Valley attorney who represented Factor in a recent civil case.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...ily-life-and-death-santa-cruz?source=infinite
A to the MEN.

My husband's father killed his mother when he was 8. He grew up with a father in prison and very little supervision/direction from his grandmother. Today, without even any skeletons in his closet, he's an excellent father to five kids...rocking, bathing, up at night, clothes washin', little league coachin', ponytail fixin' dad, as well as owning and operating two businesses.

I, too, lived a dysfunctional childhood including SA by my older, male teenage neighbor, absent real father, several step-dads in and out of my life, etc.... and I had no problems setting my eyes on positive goals, graduating college, and mothering my children.

The dysfunction and abuse is not a permanent, debilitating, terminal illness. With, or like us...without counseling...it is completely reversible and curable. The only requirement is determination.

This song debate is almost as bad as what color is the recycle bin. Lol

Is this the thread about the little murder victim, Madyson?

Hello everyone, I have been a long time lurker, first time poster. This is such a sad case and hits so close to home, I have an 8 year old and also a 17 year old brother (he was adopted when I was a teen). My heart breaks for all the families involved. I am also finishing two degrees in psychology and crisis/trauma counseling so this kind of stuff is what I am studying as well.

Has anyone seen reports of how well the families may have known each other? One newscast I saw said they live in adjacent buildings but now I can't find it. It seem possible, even likely, that Maddy's mom knows Adrian and his mother, and Adrian's mom knew Maddy too. With all the talk of him possibly grooming or targeting Maddy, and the fact that this happened in less than an hour, why did he pick HER over any other child outside that day or before? Her mother said she was only alone momentarily, she didn't appear to spend large amounts of time outside unsupervised, did the prior relationship affect why he chose her/that day?

I guess I'm just trying to wrap my head around the "why" in the hopes that it will help us as a society prevent crimes like this in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sanpaku eyes.

I have yet to read any bona fide scientific literature that concludes that so-called 'sanpaku eyes' (sclera visible above or below the eyes) is an indicator or predictor of aberrant behavior, or that this condition is a predictor of a tragic end. IMO, it's an urban myth.

http://www.ktvu.com/story/29682111/maddys-dad-my-hope-is-that-she-is-never-forgotten

"I want to believe she was taken from us for a higher purpose and to show the world how to love so much more,” he wrote. “I have seen so much love, and I hope it continues to grow forever and for everyone who she has touched during this heartbreaking time.”“Again my thanks to everyone involved, I can never say enough. I love and miss you to death my little angel. Love, Daddy.”

Has anyone seen reports of how well the families may have known each other? One newscast I saw said they live in adjacent buildings but now I can't find it. It seem possible, even likely, that Maddy's mom knows Adrian and his mother, and Adrian's mom knew Maddy too. With all the talk of him possibly grooming or targeting Maddy, and the fact that this happened in less than an hour, why did he pick HER over any other child outside that day or before? Her mother said she was only alone momentarily, she didn't appear to spend large amounts of time outside unsupervised, did the prior relationship affect why he chose her/that day?

I guess I'm just trying to wrap my head around the "why" in the hopes that it will help us as a society prevent crimes like this in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know how credible that one witness was---but there was a report upthread where a neighbor said that MM had been seen about a dozen times, ALONE with the perp, playing behind the building. I wonder if that is true?

This song debate is almost as bad as what color is the recycle bin. Lol

I agree.

If the boy (who has been charged as an adult and will be tried as an adult) who raped, strangled, and murdered little Maddy had, instead, committed suicide - without harming her in any way, I would find the song relevant. As it is, he's still alive, while little Maddy is tragically dead after being brutalized by someone she trusted and believed was her friend.

IMO, the song isn't even on the bottom of the list of potential evidence that LE has against Maddy's murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003