Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

If the boy (who has been charged as an adult and will be tried as an adult) who raped, strangled, and murdered little Maddy had, instead, committed suicide - without harming her in any way, I would find the song relevant. As it is, he's still alive, while little Maddy is tragically dead after being brutalized by someone she trusted and believed was her friend.

IMO, the song isn't even on the bottom of the list of potential evidence that LE has against Maddy's murderer.

It is interesting in that he had it on his ugly vid of hands playing on Sunday. He is a manipulator trying to gain sympathy with his fake suicide crap.

I know nothing about the song, but to others it has meaning because they know it from their own lives. If it was a song I knew, I could never listen to,it again.

And the bin. It is interesting that he chose recycling where she would have been discovered. It is possible with the other kind, she would not have been found.

Did he want her found? Did he think,he pulled off a crime?

Monster!

This song debate is almost as bad as what color is the recycle bin. Lol

The only thing is...there shouldn't even be a debate with the songs. With trash bins...at least those do vary and whatnot. With the song "debate"...it's really just some people being confused and thinking there's an R.E.M. version of it. When in reality the Gary Jules version just sounds a bit like Michael Stipe.

The Gary Jules version is the one AJG is familiar with. The top of his Instagram post even had it stated.

f
A to the MEN.

My husband's father killed his mother when he was 8. He grew up with a father in prison and very little supervision/direction from his grandmother. Today, without even any skeletons in his closet, he's an excellent father to five kids...rocking, bathing, up at night, clothes washin', little league coachin', ponytail fixin' dad, as well as owning and operating two businesses.

I, too, lived a dysfunctional childhood including SA by my older, male teenage neighbor, absent real father, several step-dads in and out of my life, etc.... and I had no problems setting my eyes on positive goals, graduating college, and mothering my children.

The dysfunction and abuse is not a permanent, debilitating, terminal illness. With, or like us...without counseling...it is completely reversible and curable. The only requirement is determination.

Bravo! Excellent post. Ditto. and thanks to all who have shared their own personal hell and story of survival. It's not something "we" tend to share very often.

I've been thinking a lot about this horrible case and I don't buy the depressed/suicide/bullied/awkward bit at ALL as any sort of an excuse. Do you wanna know why? Because little Maddy was kind to him when no one else wanted anything to do with him. With a pure heart she gave him her friendship and trust. When he did what he did, he did so looking into the beautiful face of the sweet little soul who was probably his only real friend. He did what he did because it thrilled him, end of story. Seeing his MSM pics in court, he looks perky, almost enjoying himself. This kid is a sociopath and since we can't put him down like the rabid dog he is, he needs to never see the light of day again. I only thank god he was stupid and got himself caught quickly, because he would have continued, I'm sure, "just to see how people react".

I agree.

If the boy (who has been charged as an adult and will be tried as an adult) who raped, strangled, and murdered little Maddy had, instead, committed suicide - without harming her in any way, I would find the song relevant. As it is, he's still alive, while little Maddy is tragically dead after being brutalized by someone she trusted and believed was her friend.

IMO, the song isn't even on the bottom of the list of potential evidence that LE has against Maddy's murderer.

I don't think the song or any of his Instagram posts would be considered evidence for anything. But I do find discussion of them to be interesting. Especially that final one because it was the same day she was killed.

I agree.

No, it's not evidence, but it's interesting, just like other stuff we've seen on his SM. Just like he's a yo-yoer (is that the correct term?) and whether or not he was a camp counselor, if his father was around, etc.

I admit we got a bit sidetracked with which version though.

I've been thinking a lot about this horrible case and I don't buy the depressed/suicide/bullied/awkward bit at ALL as any sort of an excuse. Do you wanna know why? Because little Maddy was kind to him when no one else wanted anything to do with him. With a pure heart she gave him her friendship and trust. When he did what he did, he did so looking into the beautiful face of the sweet little soul who was probably his only real friend. He did what he did because it thrilled him, end of story. Seeing his MSM pics in court, he looks perky, almost enjoying himself. This kid is a sociopath and since we can't put him down like the rabid dog he is, he needs to never see the light of day again. I only thank god he was stupid and got himself caught quickly, because he would have continued, I'm sure, "just to see how people react".

You are so right about this. Thank you.

The only thing is...there shouldn't even be a debate with the songs. With trash bins...at least those do vary and whatnot. With the song "debate"...it's really just some people being confused and thinking there's an R.E.M. version of it. When in reality the Gary Jules version just sounds a bit like Michael Stipe.

The Gary Jules version is the one AJG is familiar with. The top of his Instagram post even had it stated.

Yeah, I don't even think it's a debate at all, just a discussion about a song. No harm in that, imo. Whatevs though, those who don't wish to talk about it don't have to.

I have yet to read any bona fide scientific literature that concludes that so-called 'sanpaku eyes' (sclera visible above or below the eyes) is an indicator or predictor of aberrant behavior, or that this condition is a predictor of a tragic end. IMO, it's an urban myth.

I didn't intend to imply it was a scientific conclusion, but I realize I didn't state it was JMO, either. For the record, it is JMO. However, many decades ago I worked in my father's law office and I found a book in the library there about the sexual criminal. I think (but not positive) it was actual titled The Sexual Criminal. It had pages and pages of pictures of sexual deviants that had what I refer to as "sanpaku eyes". That was not the term used in the book to the best of my recollection, but it was the look, and that look was discussed as a feature of the sexual deviant. It chilled me to the bone and I've never forgotten it.

I didn't intend to imply it was a scientific conclusion, but I realize I didn't state it was JMO, either. For the record, it is JMO. However, many decades ago I worked in my father's law office and I found a book in the library there about the sexual criminal. I think (but not positive) it was actual titled The Sexual Criminal. It had pages and pages of pictures of sexual deviants that had what I refer to as "sanpaku eyes". That was not the term used in the book to the best of my recollection, but it was the look, and that look was discussed as a feature of the sexual deviant. It chilled me to the bone and I've never forgotten it.

O/T

Hey Mama Merced, I used to sit and read in my father's Law Office too, many years ago. It prepared me for reading here 40 years later...:judge:

It is interesting in that he had it on his ugly vid of hands playing on Sunday. He is a manipulator trying to gain sympathy with his fake suicide crap.

I know nothing about the song, but to others it has meaning because they know it from their own lives. If it was a song I knew, I could never listen to,it again.

And the bin. It is interesting that he chose recycling where she would have been discovered. It is possible with the other kind, she would not have been found.

Did he want her found? Did he think,he pulled off a crime?

Monster!

I agree that he's a manipulator and has tried to gain sympathy from others in the past, according to what's been posted in these threads - look how he's managed to persuade so many here (via his IG posts) that he was depressed and suicidal.

He managed to convince all the adults at the Tannery that he could be trusted - so much so that no one gave it a second thought to entrust him with their children when he volunteered at the camp.

He's the most dangerous sort of predator, IMO, because of his cunning ability to instill trust.

Don't let his age fool you - if he wouldn't have been arrested after murdering little Maddy, I have no doubt he would have killed again.

I was thinking the same thing. How can someone betray an innocent child's trust?

I'm sorry, I know this has been asked but I can't seem to find the info going back. Where any of his social media posts during the time LE was searching for Madyson?

I have yet to read any bona fide scientific literature that concludes that so-called 'sanpaku eyes' (sclera visible above or below the eyes) is an indicator or predictor of aberrant behavior, or that this condition is a predictor of a tragic end. IMO, it's an urban myth.

Can you see what your eyes are saying about you?

The eyes are not only windows to the soul - but to your general health.
If you are ill, or just under the weather, the first place it's likely to show is in your eyes

Amy Anderson spoke to Professor Alistair Fielder, ophthalmologist at Imperial College, London, to find out what signs to look for.

If a person has Sanpaku eyes, it means that the iris is turned upwards so the white is clearly visible on three sides.
The condition has been recognised for centuries in Oriental countries where it was thought to signify poor physical and mental health - caused primarily by an unwholesome diet too high in red meat and acidic foods.

A person's psychological state can also cause the eyes to become Sanpaku because stress affects the optic nerves. This pulls the muscles up, moving the iris with them towards the eye socket, so white space is revealed underneath.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-156166/Can-eyes-saying-you.html

I'm sorry, I know this has been asked but I can't seem to find the info going back. Where any of his social media posts during the time LE was searching for Madyson?

We weren't able to establish a time, but he was definitely posting on IG on Sunday. The piano piece...

M

He is the worst type of monster, I agree. I don't think that posters here are describing the "depressed/suicide/bullied/awkward bit" as an excuse for his actions at all. For me, at least, those traits and other deeper psychological issues are brought up as an attempt to try to understand what creates a monster like him. There is most likely a genetic component(s) along with the environmental/psychological ones. It's all just an attempt to understand how any human could do what AJG did to that innocent child.

I agree that he's a manipulator and has tried to gain sympathy from others in the past, according to what's been posted in these threads - look how he's managed to persuade so many here (via his IG posts) that he was depressed and suicidal.

He managed to convince all the adults at the Tannery that he could be trusted - so much so that no one gave it a second thought to entrust him with their children when he volunteered at the camp.

He's the most dangerous sort of predator, IMO, because of his cunning ability to instill trust.

Don't let his age fool you - if he wouldn't have been arrested after murdering little Maddy, I have no doubt he would have killed again.

I don't think he was suicidal. At least not based on the tiny amount I've seen. Clinically depressed? Who knows. But what 15 year old doesn't get a little sad about life? I don't think his SM posts were really all that out of the ordinary for a 15 year old. Nothing pointed to murder, that's for sure. I agree that it makes him a very dangerous predator that he can appear like a regular 15 year old. Chills me to the bone. And I also agree that if he'd gotten away with this...it sadly wouldn't have been the last time.

M
O/T

Hey Mama Merced, I used to sit and read in my father's Law Office too, many years ago. It prepared me for reading here 40 years later...:judge:

Lol.....afraid it was about 50 years ago for me. It definitely piqued my interest in crime, and police/court procedures, as well as deviant
psychology.

Can you see what your eyes are saying about you?

The eyes are not only windows to the soul - but to your general health.
If you are ill, or just under the weather, the first place it's likely to show is in your eyes

Amy Anderson spoke to Professor Alistair Fielder, ophthalmologist at Imperial College, London, to find out what signs to look for.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-156166/Can-eyes-saying-you.html

From your link:

Many high-profile people have been affected, including Julius Caesar, Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Adolf Hitler and Princess Diana.

The two notable people I bolded above were renowned for their human rights work - Lincoln was an abolitionist and Princess Diana campaigned to rid war-torn regions of land mines and sought to ease the suffering of AIDS patients.

I think it's a mistake to automatically conclude or to even speculate that someone with what's been termed "sanpaku eyes" is a dangerous person. To my knowledge, there is no scientific literature that supports such a hypothesis.

I don't think he was suicidal. At least not based on the tiny amount I've seen. Clinically depressed? Who knows. But what 15 year old doesn't get a little sad about life? I don't think his SM posts were really all that out of the ordinary for a 15 year old. Nothing pointed to murder, that's for sure. I agree tha t it makes him a very dangerous predator that he can appear like a regular 15 year old. Chills me to the bone. And I also agree that if he'd gotten away with this...it sadly wouldn't have been the last time.

I don't think he was suicidal, either. He was most likely isolated/lonely not being able to genuinely make connections with others because he is so deranged. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState