Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The urge to try and explain the 'whys' when there is no logical explanation for heinous actions, gets in the way more often than not. There are real experts who will probe the mind of this 15 yr old.

Why do these cretins kill their victims at the end of whatever other crime they were committing? Because they don't want to get caught, and a victim who is alive is someone who can point the finger back. It goes without saying the monster puts himself/herself above the needs of the victim.

The only way to prevent this kind of tragedy from hitting your own family is to never leave your child alone or unsupervised, or out of sight of a trusted adult or guardian. Put GPS tracking on your kid. Utilize technology where possible.

Nothing to add, just marking my place in this thread.

RIP, sweet Madyson.

We don't know what the charges are yet? I saw the R word on the last thread so I assumed the charges had come out. Hopefully that one detail is not part of it. :(

Just jumping off your post here here;

http://www.ksbw.com/news/watch-live...e-on-madyson-middleton-in-santa-cruz/34401468
BBM;
<Snipped>
"They were alone in the apartment together when the boy killed the girl, the police chief said. The teenager then carried Madyson's body downstairs to a recycling bin and covered her body with materials, he said. "

<snipped>
"Vogel declined to comment on whether the girl suffered trauma, such as strangulation, when she died.
KSBW is not releasing the boy's name at this time because he is a minor and has not been charged. "

<snipped>
"Now the question many are wondering is whether Santa Cruz County District Attorney Jeffrey Rosell will decide to charge the 15-year-old boy as an adult.
On Tuesday, Rosell said investigators still have a lot more to comb through before that decision is made. He indicated that prosecutors are leaning toward charging the boy as an adult.
"Based on the information we have at this point, there do appear to be charges that can be filed as an adult," Rosell said."
==================================

There is no mention of a trash bag and the Chief would not comment on strangulation.

So we only have one news station- KRON who reported and unnamed 'source' so no official COD has been released and the teen has not been charged.

I apologize for my remarks last thread about 'raging hormones' How insensitive and ridiculous that was to say. I don't even know why I thought that-the very notion goes against my grain of how I was raised and taught. I grew up with 5 brothers and NEVER would our mother or father EVER have allowed any excuse to 'blame' nature versus morality for any untoward behavior. I wish I could take it back.

Praying for Maddy's family.

Many of us have been there. Myself included. No worries at my end. These cases are sooo emotional and maddening.

Yeah, that is probably gone. It was on the live broadcast and that isn't archived. I mean, the station has it. This 28 minute video is taken from that, I think. Or it was a live report that lasted the whole 30 minutes or whatever.

I tried looking for that too...because I wasn't watching live at the time, and came in a few minutes later. I started scrambling and the only thing I could ever come up with was that link. Please excuse my ramblings if they don't make sense. I have 40 more pages of that transcript to get through. I will make it!

I am wondering if the suspects may have been in that clip or something so they aren't re-airing it or putting it up online because of that. Who knows though. It was a very dramatic moment. Sad and scary to watch.

None of us here could ever explain away or define what made this boy do this..... Surviving my victim friends I've been there.... still can not wrap my head around it..... it's evil, pure and simple... there is evil in this world.

Many of us have been there. Myself included. No worries at my end. These cases are sooo emotional and maddening.

There are two things I keep thinking - to really plan this he would have had to known she was going to be outside at the same time he would be alone in the apartment. Maybe he'd only loosely planned it and when those two things happened at once he was ready.

That's what I think. I also don't believe Maddy was a specific target. All speculation, of course. I think it very well could have been any other young girl in the apartment complex who happened to be alone.

None of us here could ever explain away or define what made this boy do this..... Surviving my victim friends I've been there.... still can not wrap my head around it..... it's evil, pure and simple... there is evil in this world.
Has he been pretending all his life to be normal? Is this a classic sociopath?

I read that he comes from a very loving family.... and was given a lot of love! How does this happen?

What does SA stand for?

Hmm...couldn't find one with that title.

1. I think it stands for sexual assault.

2. They've moved it off the front page.

You can click "Video" on the bar at the top (next to Home, News, Traffic, Weather, etc) and you can find one named "2-Minute Mix". I think that clip is in there.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/

(Edited to fix misplaced line)
(Edited to add link)

Based on all of this information- I'm really, really hoping they charge him as an adult. I'm just sickened about what Maddy had to go through. :(

There are several recent cases in which a teenage boy killed a young neighbor. Motivation is usually of sexual nature, then they cover up their tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3