Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SANTA CRUZ, Calif. -
Santa Cruz County District Attorney Jeff Rosell will file charges against a 15-year-old boy who is accused of committing a shocking crime: luring an 8-year-old girl into his apartment, killing her, and putting her body in a box.

Rosell is holding a news conference at 11 a.m. Wednesday to discuss charges in the Madyson Middleton case, and KSBW.com is streaming it live.

WATCH LIVE: Santa Cruz District Attorney press conference

http://m.ksbw.com/news/watch-live-santa-cruz-district-attorney-press-conference/34421658

This article says Maddy was put in a "box"...

I wonder if the reporter meant a trash bin... Or actually a "box"?

:waitasec:

The other people (green shirt guy, white haired lady, etc) that we've seen on film do, and they are not friends with him or anyone by his last name. They mention him and people have few photos of him, but he's never tagged in them, which leads me to believe he does not have one. Even his Instagram friends who have FB pages do not have a friend that appears to be him.

If you've already been sleuthing, I hope you were screen shotting because his SM stuff will not be up long if it's still up now.

This article says Maddy was put in a "box"...

I wonder if the reporter meant a trash bin... Or actually a "box"?

:waitasec:

LE has been saying she was concealed. So, I'm guessing she was transported in a bag and then put in a box in the bin. Just a guess, not based on MSM reports.

And yep....his Instagram has now been pulled. It was up until about 2 hours ago.

I don't recall ever hearing the charge' lying in wait'. This was not a happenstance meeting. Sick *advertiser censored**

"Lying in wait" is a special circumstance in murder in California that if he were an adult would qualify him for the death penalty.

http://www.shouselaw.com/special-circumstances-murder-california.html#2.9

"Lying in wait" is a strange concept, and courts have had a little trouble figuring out what it means. The official definition of lying in wait is this:
1.The killer concealed his/her purpose from the victim;
2.The killer waited and watched for an opportunity to act;
3.The killer then made a surprise attack on the victim, from a position of advantage; AND
4.The killer intended to kill the victim by taking them by surprise.

The other people (green shirt guy, white haired lady, etc) that we've seen on film do, and they are not friends with him or anyone by his last name. They mention him and people have few photos of him, but he's never tagged in them, which leads me to believe he does not have one. Even his Instagram friends who have FB pages do not have a friend that appears to be him.

Fantastic sleuthing. I have no idea how you found those people on SM. Nice work!

If you've already been sleuthing, I hope you were screen shotting because his SM stuff will not be up long if it's still up now.
They were mostly videos. However, there is a "gossip" entertainment site that I cannot link here which has most of the photos from the social media page. Daily entertainment or something like that.

I scared the living crap out of my kids. I told them if anyone touches or hurt their butt or privates don't believe anything they said an TELL ME. Also told them to run away from ppl who they didn't know or ANYONE who tried to hurt them. Run and scream.
I told them never trust anyone ESPECIALLY friends, uncles, grandparents, neighbors, etc. It seems the people you know and SHOULD be able to trust, are the ones that end up responsible for 90% of the things that happen to children. I never wanted them to think "well he's my uncle, mom said I could trust him" I tried not to make them jaded or paranoid, just wanted them to be AWARE.

He had a pic that said something like, " I wonder if i will ever find someone to love me."

Fantastic sleuthing. I have no idea how you found those people on SM. Nice work!
Some of them were interviewed and the main person that led me to be able to find anyone has a very unusual name. He was named in MSM where his relationship to AG was described. He is the only person on FB with his name. I will not name him here as he is an innocent bystander in all this, but if you read the articles by the local newspapers (Kron, SCS, etc....you will find him.) I don't know if this is even OK to post.

He's charged with:

1 count of murder

2 counts involving sexual offenses

kidnapping and lying in wait

and other sexual offenses

I thought I was hearing things^^

but unfortunately not:

Rosell said Gonzallez will face one count of murder, two counts of sexual offenses, kidnapping by lying in wait and other sexual assault charges.

“People do things for lots of reasons. Sometimes we understand them. Sometimes we don’t,” Rosell said.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...en-charged-as-adult-in-homicide-of-8-year-old

Maybe I'm going blind, but I can't seem to find the photos of him on the Tannery Arts Center FB page. I checked their photos for 2013 and 2014 and couldn't find them. Were they deleted?

Off-Topic: This arts center looks really cool. It seems they have all kinds of events and showcases. It also looks like they just got funding a few years ago and that has helped with renovating their performance hall. I feel really sorry for everyone in the community. From the photos, it seems they are all close-knit and this probably hit them pretty hard.

As a parent who keeps a eye in my children's social media accounts I have to say I would have been very concerned about him if he was my child. He seemed to feel very isolated, low self esteem, almost every post was depressing, a lot to learn from this case. RIP Maddy!

I can't take credit for finding his IG, though. His peers ratted him out very quickly in news comments. There were THOUSANDS of death wishes and vulgarity being posted on his IG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member