Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanpaku eyes...I had also heard about this characteristic many years ago and personally I don't see the correlation honestly, nor do I buy it but that's JMHO. I've seen photos of AJ where you don't see three whites. Also with some people, it's they way they hold their head (Lady Di) when being photographed. Kind of like a shy, demure, look. Also genetics as her mother has those eyes. IMO more times than not it's a genetic trait/feature. Has anyone seen photos of his parents? (Not asking for any to be posted), I bet one of them has those eyes also.

OK, next, now shall we analyse his personality according to the shape of his nose?! ;) JK. :giggle:

http://www .auntyflo.com/face-readings/pointy-nose

Respectfully, this topic of sanpaku eyes has been blown out of proportion. I responded to a post saying AJG had empty eyes by saying, "sanpaku eyes". Later on I explained how I had become aware of that concept in my youth; never saying it had a basis in scientific fact, but perhaps might have a correlation to a state of health. I certainly wasn't analyzing AJG's personality by his eyes.

The body was in a box, so it wasn't obviously her body. This story words it as if the person knew it was her body, but IMO they didn't. I imagine it took awhile to connect it in their mind to Maddy. Or when they did, just couldn't believe it at first. It could have been a kid who saw this and didn't realize what they had seen so didn't mention it to their parents right away. AJG was well-liked, so it wouldn't occur to people to suspect him. JMO

Did officials actually saw she was in a box when transported? I hadn't read that yet.

A quote from one ophthalmologist in the "Daily Mail" does not give any credence to your belief that eye whites can predict sexual deviance which is what has been claimed here.
If you cannot find some scientific proof from a reputable source this is nothing more than spreading superstition as fact.

A quote from one ophthalmologist in the "Daily Mail" does not give any credence to your belief that eye whites can predict sexual deviance which is what has been claimed here.
If you cannot find some scientific proof from a reputable source this is nothing more than spreading superstition as fact.

Nobody here said it was a fact .

Nobody here said it was a fact .

It seems to be being argued as fact in a round about way.
If there are no scientific studies to prove these particular types of eyes have any relevance to anything, there is nothing to back up the superstition.
A lack of science doesn't prove a point.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers
"The article I linked to was an interview with an ophthalmologist and professor.
I mean, he probably knows his facts."
Quote Originally Posted by Mamamerced
"But we don't know that it's a "superstition with no basis in fact and all" if a scientific study has yet to be done on the subject."

Did you see what I posted? If you read what I said you can see I wasn't trying to spread superstition as fact, and I didn't say eye whites can predict sexual deviance.

This is what I shared:

If a person has Sanpaku eyes, it means that the iris is turned upwards so the white is clearly visible on three sides.

The condition has been recognised for centuries in Oriental countries where it was thought to signify poor physical and mental health - caused primarily by an unwholesome diet too high in red meat and acidic foods.

A person's psychological state can also cause the eyes to become Sanpaku because stress affects the optic nerves. This pulls the muscles up, moving the iris with them towards the eye socket, so white space is revealed underneath.
Many high-profile people have been affected, including Julius Caesar, Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, Adolf Hitler and Princess Diana.

Artist David Hockney also recently noted that Cherie Blair (above) has Sanpaku eyes. Some therapists believe that a macrobiotic diet can get rid of the effect, but only over a matter of years.

You can see he doesn't once say it can predict sexual deviance.

The "Daily Mail" ophthalmologist:

Alistair Fielder, Professor Emeritus of Ophthalmology, City University, London. Retired paediatric ophthalmologist.

Recently elected Honorary Fellow, Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2012 and Achievement Award, American Academy of Ophthalmology, 2014

I would say he's a reputable source.

If there are no scientific studies to prove these particular types of eyes have any relevance to anything, there is nothing to back up the superstition.

"The article I linked to was an interview with an ophthalmologist and professor.
I mean, he probably knows his facts."
"But we don't know that it's a "superstition with no basis in fact and all" if a scientific study has yet to be done on the subject."

That's how you infer it, and you're entitled to it. I happen to disagree. We're stuck in a loop until we have fresh info.

The absolute callousness of this act just hurts my heart. I am currently flipping back and forth between this website and the paper I am writing on childhood sexual abuse and the topic is just overwhelming at times.

I mean, he probably knows his facts.
"

If you think a Professor Emeritus of Ophthalmology, who was recently elected Honorary Fellow, Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2012 and Achievement Award, American Academy of Ophthalmology, 2014, is not reputable source I'm curious to know who you think might be? Do you think he really doesn't know what he's talking about?

http://retvas.co.uk/the-team/

The absolute callousness of this act just hurts my heart. I am currently flipping back and forth between this website and the paper I am writing on childhood sexual abuse and the topic is just overwhelmingly at times.
I could not do what you do. :'(

Was he the anonymous caller? He was so anxious and it seemed like no one would find her and he might miss out on the next step of his perversion

I didn't consider this but I think there's a good chance you're right, especially since he was right there when they found her.

I could not do what you do. :'(
Thank you. I am just about done with two degrees, (psychology and crisis/trauma). My last paper was on pedophilia, now this paper on childhood sexual abuse. And Ive been babysitting my friends 5 year old daughter all week who was sexually assaulted a few weeks ago. Unfortunately its everywhere.

I didn't consider this but I think there's a good chance you're right, especially since he was right there when they found her.
True, if she wasn't found, he'd never have been able to see how people react- the sicko! Kinda like how John Ramsey just happened to find JonBenet's body when the police hadn't.

Thank you. I am just about done with two degrees, (psychology and crisis/trauma). My last paper was on pedophilia, now this paper on childhood sexual abuse. And Ive been babysitting my friends 5 year old daughter all week who was sexually assaulted a few weeks ago. Unfortunately its everywhere.
From someone who's been molested, thank you for what you are doing. I'm not sure I could've done that in college- the subject was too personal for me and I was still dealing with it and hadn't told my parents...:grouphug:

Did officials actually saw she was in a box when transported? I hadn't read that yet.

I have tried to piece together the different reports and how he did it and it seems likely, imo, she was transported in a box and then covered with more boxes. Walking out with a box before she was reported missing didn't arouse suspicion when they first viewed the surveillance tape. In the video of the cops when they found her, there is a cop in the dumpster wearing gloves, he hands a box out that appears empty but not broken down, the dumpster is surrounded by cops and they all are looking down into the dumpster. Carrying her in a box and covering it before she was even reported missing kept her hidden for some time but he knew she would be found and he was hanging around, watching and waiting for it.
The way the cop said he went to great lengths to hide the body also makes me think there is more gruesomeness to how she was packed and hidden in that box, maybe he even tried to cover smell with something like kitty litter? We've been having hotter than normal weather.
The FBI arrived that morning, I think they may have had a big role in breaking this case. I think they are the ones that started looking inside the Tannery for the perp, saw Adrian on video and started the ball rolling.
He killed her and disposed of her in about an hour and had the house clean of the obvious evidence before his mother got home.
Wow. He always looks so calm, even when he was being arrested and his mom is screaming, he's calmly asking the cops something as they put him in the car.
He sure looks like someone devoid of emotion.

"a Santa Cruz police detective discovered the girl's body at the bottom of the recycling dumpster, which had already been searched by volunteers."
“The suspect had gone to great lengths to conceal the body,” police said.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...727-story.html

However, the source close to the investigation told The Chronicle that surveillance video showed the teenager placing Madyson’s body into the bin only five minutes before her mother, Laura Jordan, called police at 6:08 p.m. Sunday. The video then shows the suspect returning to the bin twice.
http://m.sfgate.com/crime/article/Slaying-of-8-year-old-girl-shatters-Santa-6409830.php

The source said police had done only a superficial check of the recycling bin shortly after they arrived Sunday. But after viewing video showing the 15-year-old repeatedly visiting the spot,
police did a more thorough search, found the girl’s body underneath some boxes in the bin and arrested the boy, the source said.
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Slaying-of-8-year-old-girl-shatters-Santa-6409830.php#item-39786

Adrian Jerry Gonzalez lured 8-year-old Madyson Jordan Middleton into his Santa Cruz apartment, raped and killed her, and put her body in a box, investigators said.
http://m.ksbw.com/news/watch-live-santa-cruz-district-attorney-press-conference/34421658

Gonzalez was standing nearby the dumpster while crews searched for Middleton. Sources say that the boy tried to run away from the scene but was quickly arrested around the same time the girl’s body was found, according to Vogel.
http://kron4.com/2015/07/29/15-year...irl-before-stabbing-her-to-death-sources-say/

That's how you infer it, and you're entitled to it. I happen to disagree. We're stuck in a loop until we have fresh info.

Step on a crack, break you mother's back.
No studies have been done on this so it may be true. We just don't know.

I started a thread on Sanpaku Eyes downstairs as it's clearly interesting and people have some big feelings but this thread can move on?

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

ELC, is child sexual abuse on the rise? (I think so) I'm so overwhelmed with the grossness, I'm just baffled at whats going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB