Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO according to this section of the article, sounds like AJ was "game playing" with LE. Hmmm, wonder if he was dropping hints/clues while repeatedly asking questions? I'm suspecting this is what he was doing, and then, it's as if he got tired, had enough of his "game" and finally suggested to the source to check the dumpster... WTH, it's like when kids playing hide and seek and eventually come out of hiding/give up their hiding spot because they become bored. That's my take on how I perceive what this journalist/reporter wrote. Seems like AJ knew he was going to be caught and wanted to be caught sooner than later kwim. MOO.

According to officials, González revealed himself as a suspect during the 26-hour search that was conducted to find the body by repeatedly asking questions about the investigation. Finally, an anonymous source came forward and stated the boy dumped the body there just five minutes before the mother’s 911 call and that he returned to the bin twice in the hour after the police arrived, surveillance videos confirmed the happenings.

Shortly after Middleton was found, A.J. González attempted to run away from the scene and was arrested.

http://www.latintimes.com/teen-adri...year-old-maddy-middleton-brutal-murder-332628

Am I reading this correctly? Someone saw him ...ugh... put her in the bin?

Bless their hearts! This mother (& her boyfriend) deserve respect! I am at a loss for words.
Unimaginable loss, grief and pain, yet they are still looking out for others- trying to shut down donation accounts. I hope this mother is able to do something like Mark Klaas and John Walsh have done. Not that it will ever lessen her pain...
She has morals and talent. I'd love to see her be able to honor Maddy's memory and be the next voice for missing and murdered children. * if that is something she could do.
MOO...
My heart is breaking for her!!!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

There are three ******** accounts, one is said to have been set up by the mother's sister and another woman, and two are said to be set up by the father's relatives. I've found all three. The one said to be set up by the sister has $16k, and one post has what they say is a picture of the mother with a piece of paper in her hands that says "I support this ******** account" and the date 7/30/15. The other two have a combination of nearly $14k. This article mentions the father's accounts.

http://www.ktvu.com/story/29682111/maddys-dad-my-hope-is-that-she-is-never-forgotten

I think the body was in a box, but why didn't this person tell LE earlier.

It's possible the person didn't make the connection right away. Or they couldn't believe what they thought it might mean because they knew him. Everyone liked him. I can't imagine the intense emotions one would have to work through. Whoever this was must be a wreck. Thankfully, LE was notified in time. JMO

And hours later....I'm digging myself outta the comments section. Incredibly fascinating link, thanks!

Yes, I got buried in those comments too. :findinglink: HEAVY stuff! :(

Howdy Sleuthers—the "Sunday" date on the "Mad World" video with no indication of exact time was driving me bonkers. Before AJG's account was shut down I was able to examine and archive the data Instagram includes within its pages to determine the actual time it was posted. For the sake of transparency, the code that represents the infamous piano playing video follows:

Code:
{
    "code": "5nfAk7rr1W",
    "owner": {
        "id": "1284082990"
    },
    "caption": "The Dreams in which I'm Dying are the Best I've ever had.",
    "likes": {
        "count": 61
    },
    "date": 1437951470.0,
    "is_video": true,
    "id": "1037934618230046038",
    "display_src": "https:\/\/igcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net\/hphotos-ak-xfa1\/t51.2885-15\/11325242_1594616014132298_375351903_n.jpg",
    "comments": {
        "count": 954
    }
}

Of that data, the date value is what I was interested in. It's stored in what is known as epoch time, which is basically the number of seconds that have elapsed since 00:00:00 UTC on January 1, 1970.

Applying the epoch conversion to the date and adjusting for the Pacific Time Zone, the exact time that Instagram reported this video as having been posted is July 26, 2015 at 3:57:50 PM PDT. That, of course, is merely an hour and ten minutes before the last known sighting of Madyson.

I've been sitting on this for a few days as my account hadn't yet been approved (long time lurker, first time poster), so I apologize if it's something that has already been discovered.

Howdy Sleuthers—the "Sunday" date on the "Mad World" video with no indication of exact time was driving me bonkers. Before AJG's account was shut down I was able to examine and archive the data Instagram includes within its pages to determine the actual time it was posted. For the sake of transparency, the code that represents the infamous piano playing video follows:

Code:
{
        "id": "[URL="tel:1284082990"]1284082990[/URL]"
    },
    },
    "date": [URL="tel:1437951470.0"]1437951470.0[/URL],
    "display_src": "https:\/\/igcdn-photos-c-a.akamaihd.net\/hphotos-ak-xfa1\/t51.2885-15\/11325242_1594616014132298_375351903_n.jpg",
    }
}

Of that data, the date value is what I was interested in. It's stored in what is known as epoch time, which is basically the number of seconds that have elapsed since 00:00:00 UTC on January 1, 1970.

Applying the epoch conversion to the date and adjusting for the Pacific Time Zone, the exact time that Instagram reported this video as having been posted is July 26, 2015 at 3:57:50 PM PDT. That, of course, is merely an hour and ten minutes before the last known sighting of Madyson.

I've been sitting on this for a few days as my account hadn't yet been approved (long time lurker, first time poster), so I apologize if it's something that has already been discovered.

WELCOME lukeman! This is an amazing...and chilling...first post. Thank you for doing the work. It's been bothering all of us. Now we know. The question we may never have the answer to is...did AJG know at that moment what he was about to do? :(

WELCOME lukeman! This is an amazing...and chilling...first post. Thank you for doing the work. It's been bothering all of us. Now we know. The question we may never have the answer to is...did AJG know at that moment what he was about to do? :(

That very thought has been bouncing around in my brain for the past few days, but I'm not sure any of us are capable of understanding fully how or why someone could commit this horrific crime. Having a daughter who is just over a year old now, this case has disturbed me beyond what I considered possible (true crime having been an academic interest since I was a teenager). I pray for all of the families involved and that justice will be served.

Code:
{
    },
    },
    }
}

Thanks so much for this information! :) I had viewed AG's IG account before it was taken down but I had never thought to find this information, and then when I did it was too late.

I figured it probably wouldn't have been posted after the event had taken place, but this is really useful to know.

Even if AG didn't actually make this video on the day (you can upload from your library too, instead of making a video then and there) it certainly shows you his thoughts and feelings at the time that he did upload it.

Attraction to peers does not preclude pedophilia. Many pedophiles engage in sexual relationships with partners of their own age.

Just because AJG expressed an interest in a girl his age doesn't mean that he isn't an emergent pedophile.

He sexually assaulted a child and murdered her. IMO, sexual assault of a child = pedophilia, regardless of whether or not he may have been attracted to a girl his own age.

I agree. When I worked at the county advocacy center, I had to attend many trials and taped testimonies. Many men maintained normal sexual relationships. A few did admit that while they could maintain sexual relationships, their preference and real "exciting" attraction were children. I don't think the majority of perpetrators would ever admit to this, but I imagine that it could be true for a great number.

IMO according to this section of the article, sounds like AJ was "game playing" with LE. Hmmm, wonder if he was dropping hints/clues while repeatedly asking questions? I'm suspecting this is what he was doing, and then, it's as if he got tired, had enough of his "game" and finally suggested to the source to check the dumpster... WTH, it's like when kids playing hide and seek and eventually come out of hiding/give up their hiding spot because they become bored. That's my take on how I perceive what this journalist/reporter wrote. Seems like AJ knew he was going to be caught and wanted to be caught sooner than later kwim. MOO.

According to officials, González revealed himself as a suspect during the 26-hour search that was conducted to find the body by repeatedly asking questions about the investigation. Finally, an anonymous source came forward and stated the boy dumped the body there just five minutes before the mother’s 911 call and that he returned to the bin twice in the hour after the police arrived, surveillance videos confirmed the happenings.

Shortly after Middleton was found, A.J. González attempted to run away from the scene and was arrested.

http://www.latintimes.com/teen-adri...year-old-maddy-middleton-brutal-murder-332628

An anonymous source saw him?! Why didn't they come forward earlier? So many questions.....

An anonymous source saw him?! Why didn't they come forward earlier? So many questions.....

The body was in a box, so it wasn't obviously her body. This story words it as if the person knew it was her body, but IMO they didn't. I imagine it took awhile to connect it in their mind to Maddy. Or when they did, just couldn't believe it at first. It could have been a kid who saw this and didn't realize what they had seen so didn't mention it to their parents right away. AJG was well-liked, so it wouldn't occur to people to suspect him. JMO

Code:
{
    },
    },
    }
}

That's amazing! It was so frustrating that I knew the video was posted Sunday, but not what time! Kudos!

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...hild-saying-online-fundraising-not-sanctioned

In the wake of the 8-year-old Maddy’s high-profile death on July 26, several online crowd-funding efforts have sprung up in her name, but are not endorsed by Maddy’s mother, Laura Jordan, said her boyfriend, Kirby Scudder.

“There have been several efforts to create crowd funding efforts,” Scudder wrote in an email Friday. “We have asked every one of those that we are aware of to shut down.”

Great. I contibuted. I wonder what this means?

I truly want to give them money so they can go on a long trip or move or whatever to try to get a moment and I mean moment of peace.

It's possible the person didn't make the connection right away. Or they couldn't believe what they thought it might mean because they knew him. Everyone liked him. I can't imagine the intense emotions one would have to work through. Whoever this was must be a wreck. Thankfully, LE was notified in time. JMO

Agreed... depending on the size of the box they may have not realized she could fit in it. My daughter is about the same size just 1 in. taller and about 2 lbs heavier. The things she can fit in when playing hide and seek has my son looking in all sorts of odd places for her.

Was he the anonymous caller? He was so anxious and it seemed like no one would find her and he might miss out on the next step of his perversion

Was he the anonymous caller? He was so anxious and it seemed like no one would find her and he might miss out on the next step of his perversion
I was thinking the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member