Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people are posting their howls for Maddy here. Whole neighborhoods, including dogs, joining in! :wolf2:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/findmaddie/?pnref=story

TY for posting that link. It warmed my heart to hear so many folks sending up their wolf howls in honor of Maddy.

There's a pic of Maddy on that FB page that shows her precious freckled face.

I believe Maddy can hear all the loving howls being offered in her memory. You are loved and remembered, little Maddy.

You shine brighter than the moon, little one. :wolf2:

There is a comment on the FB that says that the mothers of Maddy and AJG met peacefully at the memorial yesterday. I hope it's true.

Why do you think there is a correlation to health and people that show more eye whites?
Just curious.
I mean, knowing that it's a superstition with no basis in fact and all.

sanpaku eyes...I had also heard about this characteristic many years ago and personally I don't see the correlation honestly, nor do I buy it but that's JMHO. I've seen photos of AJ where you don't see three whites. Also with some people, it's they way they hold their head (Lady Di) when being photographed. Kind of like a shy, demure, look. Also genetics as her mother has those eyes. IMO more times than not it's a genetic trait/feature. Has anyone seen photos of his parents? (Not asking for any to be posted), I bet one of them has those eyes also.

OK, next, now shall we analyse his personality according to the shape of his nose?! ;) JK. :giggle:

http://www.auntyflo.com/face-readings/pointy-nose

Attraction to peers does not preclude pedophilia. Many pedophiles engage in sexual relationships with partners of their own age.

Just because AJG expressed an interest in a girl his age doesn't mean that he isn't an emergent pedophile.

He sexually assaulted a child and murdered her. IMO, sexual assault of a child = pedophilia, regardless of whether or not he may have been attracted to a girl his own age.

AJ is a pedophile, don't think he was interested in girls his own age.

I have seen photos and videos of him with girls who seemed to be his age. What makes you think he was not interested in girls his own age? Just because someone is a pedophile, doesn't mean they cannot be interested in sexual relations with others their own age or maybe even older and of the same gender even....just saying. MOO.

Attraction to peers does not preclude pedophilia. Many pedophiles engage in sexual relationships with partners of their own age.

Just because AJG expressed an interest in a girl his age doesn't mean that he isn't an emergent pedophile.

He sexually assaulted a child and murdered her. IMO, sexual assault of a child = pedophilia, regardless of whether or not he may have been attracted to a girl his own age.

I have seen photos and videos of him with girls who seemed to be his age. What makes you think he was not interested in girls his own age? Just because someone is a pedophile, doesn't mean they cannot be interested in sexual relations with others their own age or maybe even older and of the same gender even....just saying. MOO.

Here's an article with everything anyone wants to know about pedophiles. Yes, they can be attracted to peers.

http://neuroanthropology.net/2010/05/10/inside-the-mind-of-a-pedophile/

BBM. A good friend of mine in college revealed she was in the same situation to me. Her mother had been a young unwed mother, so her grandparents raised her as "older parents" and she grew up thinking her mother was her sister and her uncle- her brother. She didn't turn out to be a killer- she's a college professor.

Neither did Jack Nicholson

IMO according to this section of the article, sounds like AJ was "game playing" with LE. Hmmm, wonder if he was dropping hints/clues while repeatedly asking questions? I'm suspecting this is what he was doing, and then, it's as if he got tired, had enough of his "game" and finally suggested to the source to check the dumpster... WTH, it's like when kids playing hide and seek and eventually come out of hiding/give up their hiding spot because they become bored. That's my take on how I perceive what this journalist/reporter wrote. Seems like AJ knew he was going to be caught and wanted to be caught sooner than later kwim. MOO.

According to officials, González revealed himself as a suspect during the 26-hour search that was conducted to find the body by repeatedly asking questions about the investigation. Finally, an anonymous source came forward and stated the boy dumped the body there just five minutes before the mother’s 911 call and that he returned to the bin twice in the hour after the police arrived, surveillance videos confirmed the happenings.

Shortly after Middleton was found, A.J. González attempted to run away from the scene and was arrested.

http://www.latintimes.com/teen-adri...year-old-maddy-middleton-brutal-murder-332628

Here's an article with everything anyone wants to know about pedophiles. Yes, they can be attracted to peers.

http://neuroanthropology.net/2010/05/10/inside-the-mind-of-a-pedophile/

There's some good information in that article. TY for posting it.

I take issue with portions of the etiology section that makes the claim about the cause of pedophilia (blaming childhood sexual abuse), but doesn't cite a peer-reviewed publication to support the claim.

To my knowledge, there is no conclusive scientific evidence that explains a clear etiology of pedophilia. While there may be some hypotheses which suggest a correlation involving some victims of childhood sexual abuse and pedophilia, there is, IMO, no proof of causation.

Many children are molested but do not (when they reach adulthood) become pedophiles.

May I ask why this link is directed at me? Is there something in my post to indicate to you I don't have enough knowledge on pedophilia? Just wondering. :thinking: TIA.

BBM

Not at all. Just the opposite. I'm sorry I didn't make it clear. :) Both of the posts I quoted (including yours) were correct about some pedophiles being attracted to peers. The article I linked confirmed your opinion.

My relative worked with civilly committed sex offenders. The worst!

She said emotional abuse was the main source of their aberration,

There's some good information in that article. TY for posting it.

I take issue with portions of the etiology section that makes the claim about the cause of pedophilia (blaming childhood sexual abuse), but doesn't cite a peer-reviewed publication to support the claim.

To my knowledge, there is no conclusive scientific evidence that explains a clear etiology of pedophilia. While there may be some hypotheses which suggest a correlation involving some victims of childhood sexual abuse and pedophilia, there is, IMO, no proof of causation.

Many children are molested but do not (when they reach adulthood) become pedophiles.

BBM

As I looked at the article more closely after posting, I realized it was from a blog, rather than a scientific journal. My apologies for that. I had googled to get the answer to the question "Can pedophiles be attracted to peers?" That article was near the top and seemed clear.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...hild-saying-online-fundraising-not-sanctioned

In the wake of the 8-year-old Maddy’s high-profile death on July 26, several online crowd-funding efforts have sprung up in her name, but are not endorsed by Maddy’s mother, Laura Jordan, said her boyfriend, Kirby Scudder.

“There have been several efforts to create crowd funding efforts,” Scudder wrote in an email Friday. “We have asked every one of those that we are aware of to shut down.”

BBM

As I looked at the article more closely after posting, I realized it was from a blog, rather than a scientific journal. My apologies for that. I had googled to get the answer to the question "Can pedophiles be attracted to peers?" That article was near the top and seemed clear.

No worries! There was some good info in it, nonetheless.

I think a lot of folks don't realize that a pedophile can be attracted to/have relationships with their cohorts.

Information is power.

The article you posted wasn't necessarily an untrustworthy source. The sections that were cited are reliable. I think the author just took some journalistic license and asserted his own opinion.

It's important for people to understand that a pedophile can also be sexually attracted to people his/her age, while they are also concealing and/or pursuing deviant proclivities.

One does not rule out the other.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/ge...hild-saying-online-fundraising-not-sanctioned

In the wake of the 8-year-old Maddy’s high-profile death on July 26, several online crowd-funding efforts have sprung up in her name, but are not endorsed by Maddy’s mother, Laura Jordan, said her boyfriend, Kirby Scudder.

“There have been several efforts to create crowd funding efforts,” Scudder wrote in an email Friday. “We have asked every one of those that we are aware of to shut down.”
Bless their hearts! This mother (& her boyfriend) deserve respect! I am at a loss for words.
Unimaginable loss, grief and pain, yet they are still looking out for others- trying to shut down donation accounts. I hope this mother is able to do something like Mark Klaas and John Walsh have done. Not that it will ever lessen her pain...
She has morals and talent. I'd love to see her be able to honor Maddy's memory and be the next voice for missing and murdered children. * if that is something she could do.
MOO...
My heart is breaking for her!!!

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

BBM

Not at all. Just the opposite. I'm sorry I didn't make it clear. :) Both of the posts I quoted (including yours) were correct about some pedophiles being attracted to peers. The article I linked confirmed your opinion.

Thank you kindly. Thought maybe you found something in my comments re: pedos was way out of line. Thanks for clarifying Lilibet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur