Found Deceased CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From someone who's been molested, thank you for what you are doing. I'm not sure I could've done that in college- the subject was too personal for me and I was still dealing with it and hadn't told my parents...:grouphug:

Thank you. This seems to be the path my life is taking and it is such a needed thing. Im also putting together a seminar later this month with a prosecuting attorney and two nurses who are part of a special task force for this and do the sexual assault kits on children for our county. I just want to help as many as possible..

But back on topic. All the research I have read talks about older child abusers, so its interesting and frightening at the same time that we are seeing more and more younger teens who not only abuse but kill their victims.

Step on a crack, break you mother's back.
No studies have been done on this so it may be true. We just don't know.

When an hypothesis has not been proved nor disproved, the default stance is to withhold belief.

(Keep searching for proof or disproof if you like, however)

ELC, is child sexual abuse on the rise? (I think so) I'm so overwhelmed with the grossness, I'm just baffled at whats going on?
I am not an expert. But the research I have read states that the rates have actually been going down over the past two decades, because we are understanding how the pedophiles work, as well as how to keep our kids safe. It seems like its rising because we hear about it a lot more now ( on social media, the news, children are more likely to tell some one now.)

If you think a Professor Emeritus of Ophthalmology, who was recently elected Honorary Fellow, Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2012 and Achievement Award, American Academy of Ophthalmology, 2014, is not reputable source I'm curious to know who you think might be? Do you think he really doesn't know what he's talking about?

http://retvas.co.uk/the-team/

I read everything I could find last night on this condition and the doctor quoted. I had never heard of it before but I have noticed it especially among some of my Asian friends.
While I have no problem with the doctors credentials it doesn't mean everything he says is true, especially when he is talking about myth or as an ophthalmologist linking psychology to the eye. Also, he's quoted by the Daily Mail which is a questionable source as it's an entertainment tabloid but that doesn't mean they are never right either. But, I cannot find any other source linking these "16 signs" to Alastair Fielder. If you can, please direct me. Everything I read by him looks nothing like what I read in the Daily Mail.
Anyway, one single doctor's single quote that thinks ophthalogy is linked to our psychology without any scientific study is just meaningless and irrelevant outside of superstition.

When an hypothesis has not been proved nor disproved, the default stance is to withhold belief.

(Keep searching for proof or disproof if you like, however)

Absolutely. We agree. Withhold belief. It would be an unfounded prejudice to judge another person by whether they are showing "three whites" as the Japanese say.

Did you see what I posted? If you read what I said you can see I wasn't trying to spread superstition as fact, and I didn't say eye whites can predict sexual deviance.

This is what I shared:

You can see he doesn't once say it can predict sexual deviance. >snip<

It was Mamamerced that brought sexual deviance into the claim, because she saw a book when she was a kid and it stuck with her.
I found it interesting enough to read about but there is no basis in fact that I can find and I spent a good deal of time looking.
I would hate to see someone judged for having those eyes because Adrian has them and they read it on webslueths.

Points downstairs to the Sanpaku Eyes thread....it's comfy down there....I'll even grab some snacks....back to little Maddy.....see you downstairs

This has got to be one of the most bothersome and absurd comments I have read in AG's defense. Seriously?!! AG knew exactly what he was doing. At 15, almost 16 years of age he didn't know luring, raping, torturing, tying and murdering an eight year old girl was a bad decision? And the fact that he planned it...I guess the government needs to raise the age of driving then because the way I see it, this is like saying a 16 year old cannot morally comprehend the rules of the road and if some 16 year old gets behind the wheel of a car and decides they're going to play Grand Theft Auto, stealing vehicles, outrunning LE, smashing into other vehicles and running over people, then they shouldn't be held criminally responsible because they couldn't differentiate between playing the game and reality. There's always got to be someone to throw a monkey wrench into the mix. So this so called criminologist wants to see this back out on the streets in four to eight years?! :scared: Just nuts. MOO.

"There is no way on earth that a 15-year-old could have fully comprehended what he was doing," said Barry Krisberg, a University of California, Berkeley criminologist who has long been involved with juvenile law in California.

"He might be able to recount the events that resulted, but the notion that he comprehended the consequences of his action flies in the face of all the science we know," Krisberg said.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/youth-advocates-say-adrian-gonzalez-should-not-be-charged-as-adult/34477270

I have tried to piece together the different reports and how he did it and it seems likely, imo, she was transported in a box and then covered with more boxes. Walking out with a box before she was reported missing didn't arouse suspicion when they first viewed the surveillance tape. In the video of the cops when they found her, there is a cop in the dumpster wearing gloves, he hands a box out that appears empty but not broken down, the dumpster is surrounded by cops and they all are looking down into the dumpster. Carrying her in a box and covering it before she was even reported missing kept her hidden for some time but he knew she would be found and he was hanging around, watching and waiting for it.
The way the cop said he went to great lengths to hide the body also makes me think there is more gruesomeness to how she was packed and hidden in that box, maybe he even tried to cover smell with something like kitty litter? We've been having hotter than normal weather.
The FBI arrived that morning, I think they may have had a big role in breaking this case. I think they are the ones that started looking inside the Tannery for the perp, saw Adrian on video and started the ball rolling.
He killed her and disposed of her in about an hour and had the house clean of the obvious evidence before his mother got home.
Wow. He always looks so calm, even when he was being arrested and his mom is screaming, he's calmly asking the cops something as they put him in the car.
He sure looks like someone devoid of emotion.

"a Santa Cruz police detective discovered the girl's body at the bottom of the recycling dumpster, which had already been searched by volunteers."
“The suspect had gone to great lengths to conceal the body,” police said.
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...727-story.html

However, the source close to the investigation told The Chronicle that surveillance video showed the teenager placing Madyson’s body into the bin only five minutes before her mother, Laura Jordan, called police at 6:08 p.m. Sunday. The video then shows the suspect returning to the bin twice.
http://m.sfgate.com/crime/article/Slaying-of-8-year-old-girl-shatters-Santa-6409830.php

The source said police had done only a superficial check of the recycling bin shortly after they arrived Sunday. But after viewing video showing the 15-year-old repeatedly visiting the spot,
police did a more thorough search, found the girl’s body underneath some boxes in the bin and arrested the boy, the source said.
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Slaying-of-8-year-old-girl-shatters-Santa-6409830.php#item-39786

Adrian Jerry Gonzalez lured 8-year-old Madyson Jordan Middleton into his Santa Cruz apartment, raped and killed her, and put her body in a box, investigators said.
http://m.ksbw.com/news/watch-live-santa-cruz-district-attorney-press-conference/34421658

Gonzalez was standing nearby the dumpster while crews searched for Middleton. Sources say that the boy tried to run away from the scene but was quickly arrested around the same time the girl’s body was found, according to Vogel.
http://kron4.com/2015/07/29/15-year...irl-before-stabbing-her-to-death-sources-say/

I haven't seen the video mentioned (bolding mine.) Are you thinking her body was actually in that exact box? When exactly was that video taken?

It's in the members only area private forums in subforums

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

Has there been other reports stating AG's stabbed her? I've read articles stating rape by instrument... I guess that paints a clear picture then. Poor, precious, little, girl. RIP little Angel. MOO.

Gonzalez is accused of duct-taping Middleton, raping her, and then strangling and stabbing her to death. DA Rossell said, &#8220;We&#8217;re confident in the charges we filed and that&#8217;s what justice demands.&#8221; NBC Bay Area reports that though he&#8217;s being charged as an adult, Gonzalez is being held in a juvenile facility.

During the search for Middleton, which involved FBI agents, Gonzalez spun a yo-yo and asked searchers if there were any updates, according to KTVU&#8217;s Janine De La Vega.

on the day Middleton was killed, Gonzalez posted a pic on his page of fingers playing the piano above the caption, &#8220;The Dreams in which I&#8217;m Dying are the Best I&#8217;ve ever had&#8221; &#8212; a lyric from the song &#8220;Mad World.&#8221;

Gonzalez told authorities that he thought about committing suicide while the search for Middleton was ongoing around his apartment complex.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/07/adrian-gonzalez-madyson-maddy-middleton-killing-murder-suspect/

I haven't seen the video mentioned (bolding mine.) Are you thinking her body was actually in that exact box? When exactly was that video taken?
It's just what I think and I don't know anything outside of my imagination but...
I think they lifted empty boxes from the dumpster which is deep enough someone has to get inside to get to the bottom, she was there in the bottom, however he may have disguised her to get her downstairs, a box just makes sense to me. It could be in a bag with something to disquise smell inside a box. I'm just thinking of household items handy to Adriane that he must have used. I am always dumping boxes because of Internet shopping as are my neighbors. But, he "went to great lengths" which could mean anything.
I can try to find the video for you, it's out there, the press was still close enough with a zoom lens that puts you close enough to see everything but it is fast. The cop in the dumpster pulls up an empty box and everyone looks as she was underneath. Many of them have on paper medical masks.

The video was taken when they found her before his mother started screaming.
I'll find it and post it

Now that we know he downloaded "Madworld" before he killed MM, I'm extremely curious when he downloaded the video of him getting ice cream out of the freezer?
He lured his young victim with ice cream. I feel like he's been planning, fantasizing
about how he would do this... sort of entertaining himself.

I'm dumbfounded how he pulled off the nice kid act?

Why do I get the feeling his defense will try and get him off on NCR. :mad: MOO.

Adrian Jerry "AJ" Gonzalez showed no emotions as he stood before Judge Timony Volkmann. He did not enter a plea, and his arraignment was postponed until Sept. 21.

Neighbors also said Gonzalez was raised in a loving family.

A source told the San Francisco Chronicle that he promised to give her ice cream.

Once inside, he attacked Madyson, tied her up, raped her, and killed her, according a charging document. He then hid her body in a box and carried it down to a recycling bin.

http://www.ksbw.com/news/santa-cruz-teen-accused-of-murdering-madyson-does-not-enter-plea/34445062

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB