GUILTY CA - Madyson Middleton, 8, Santa Cruz, 26 July 2015 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where is everyone? Nothing new I suppose?

And WS was down to get a new server. For like, over twelve hours! I know, I'm surprised I survived it, too. I had to actually talk to my family lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where is everyone? Nothing new I suppose?

What: A celebration of life will take place Sunday to honor Maddy Middleton, an 8-year-old girl found dead July 27 at the Tannery Arts Center in Santa Cruz. Santa Cruz Mayor Don Lane and several others are expected to speak, along with musical performances by James Durbin, Nick Gallant and others.

Where: Kaiser Permanente Arena, 140 Front St. in Santa Cruz.

And WS was down to get a new server. For like, over twelve hours! I know, I'm surprised I survived it, too. I had to actually talk to my family lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lolol. I went outside and worked in the garden.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Following a case as facts unfold is certainly not unusual and it's part and parcel of crime cases. That includes reading an autopsy report to see the official conclusions of the M.E.

However, I don't know what value comes from trying to imagine the worst, most torturous ways someone could have been murdered in case, when there hasn't been a specific fact that confirms that imagery. It's an exercise in masochism at that point. These cases are horrible enough on their own, and with just the factual elements.

Maddy's Celebration of Life is going on right now. It is 3:25 pm on the west coast. I'm thinking of her Mom, Dad, extended family, friends and the entire Santa Cruz community. I'm sure it will be a beautiful, heartfelt memorial to a sweet little girl.

:rose:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 267
Following a case as facts unfold is certainly not unusual and it's part and parcel of crime cases. That includes reading an autopsy report to see the official conclusions of the M.E.

However, I don't know what value comes from trying to imagine the worst, most torturous ways someone could have been murdered in case, when there hasn't been a specific fact that confirms that imagery. It's an exercise in masochism at that point. These cases are horrible enough on their own, and with just the factual elements.
If this is in response to my posts questioning positional asphyxiation I would like to say that people are here because they care. People are here to try and find answers. You constantly come on threads to chastise people and I don't wish to be one of them. Kindly disregard any of my future posts, you aren't adding to the thread when you are just telling others what they should or shouldn't think. JMO, MOO.
If this is not in response to the discussion on positional asphyxia then pardon my presumption.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If this is in response to my posts questioning positional asphyxiation

Nope, not in response to you at all, and if you'll notice, I didn't respond to anyone's post.

I was posting about the reactions of people (out there, not on WS) who don't follow crime cases and don't understand why the need to delve into the facts and autopsy of a case.

The 2nd part of my post is my opinion on imagery of the most horrible ways a victim may have or could have died, sans a detailed autopsy report. I specifically said *I* don't see the value in imagining those things. That's why I choose to wait for a published autopsy report to provide the information.

not closed. Just quiet. There must not be any recent news.

SANTA CRUZ — About 1,300 people filled a basketball arena Sunday to laugh, cry and howl like wolves as they celebrated the life and spirit of Madyson “Maddy” Middleton, the 8-year-old Santa Cruz girl who was found slain last month.

SNIP

The memorial gave the Santa Cruz community a chance to remember Maddy with a celebration that included her favorite songs, her favorite foods and a fun-loving video she recorded as she played ding-dong ditch on a neighbor in the Tannery Arts Center apartment complex where she and her mother lived.

http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/At-Santa-Cruz-arena-large-crowd-honors-6461117.php

Memorial attendees were greeted by harpist Jesse Autumn, followed by bagpiper Jay Salter who led Maddy's family and Tannery Arts Center community members onto a makeshift stage framed by large photographs of the beaming girl.

SNIP

For her part, Jordan kept her remarks brief. Thanking attendees and the public for their "kindness" and "support," she added: "Though Maddy’s not with us physically, she will always be with us."

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...aiser-Permanente-in-Santa-Cruz-on-Sunday.html

Because bearing witness is important, it matters! It's human to care. <3

You are so right, mrsobrien. Most of us can't be where the family is; we can't help search, if that is what is needed in a particular case; we aren't LE or attorneys or grief counselors or care-givers -- although some of us are one of those perhaps and that's always a big help; and thankfully, most of us haven't been through a similar situation; but we can send positive thoughts or pray or donate in someone's name; and we can bear witness and "be there" in other ways. We are human beings and we love & hurt & cry & remember. We are one and we are everyone. I think it helps.

"A 15-year-old California boy has pleaded not guilty to kidnapping, sexually assaulting and killing his eight-year-old neighbor.

Adrian Gonzalez is charged as an adult in the case of Madyson Middleton's brutal death in July.
The little girl, who was found in a dumpster with stab wounds in her neck a day after she went missing, was due to turn nine this month.

Astonishingly, Maddy's father Mike claims he has already 'forgiven' Gonzalez as he tries to 'keep the focus on' his daughter - his 'sweet angel' - who 'would not want hatred and anger'."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ght-year-old-girl-dumpster.html#ixzz3mPZKhZr2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back