Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the story about the girl kidnapped from her Sherman Oaks home by two women for the purpose of prostitution? She was kidnapped the night after Mari went missing. She was not dumped naked and bound in Van Nuys. She was dumped at Sherman Way and White Oak. That is the next big intersection past Lindley and was within our search grid. Coincidence?
http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/229208989-story

Sounds like the description Sherri Papini gave about the two woman who took her.

Please share that letter to any media. Through twitter, facebook, or the news webpages. Crime Watch Daily, Dateline, everywhere. I feel like this is our best/last chance to get Mari's face out there. If she is alive, this may be our last real hope of bringing her home.

Only the media can shame LE into doing something. We need Maricela's picture everywhere. We need a ruckus!

Do we need the governor to step in? How do we get LE to do their jobs.?

It occurs to me that if she had a planned meetup at Kaiser, perhaps she didn't know the other party intended to meet in the back of the parking lot. That might explain why she waited around the front door for a while, and then eventually made her way to the back corner of the parking lot. Also seems possible that she did meet the other party near the front door, and then together they went to the dumpsters (voluntary or not).

attachment.php

I need code4SAR and bloodhoundsleuther. Anyone seen them?
I really think if I can reach the right person, I can get this aired. I just need the right person :(
I will be back later to answer any questions.
Thanks, guys. I hope this letter generates the interest Mari's case deserves

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-01-21-00-48-12.png
    Capture+_2017-01-21-00-48-12.png
    385.2 KB · Views: 321
attachment.php

I need code4SAR and bloodhoundsleuther. Anyone seen them?
I really think if I can reach the right person, I can get this aired. I just need the right person :(
I will be back later to answer any questions.
Thanks, guys. I hope this letter generates the interest Mari's case deserves

Is this the same as the choker found?

I was just thinking that I definitely do not think it's voluntary missing. I feel if you were going to run away and leave things behind wouldn't you leave them where they could be found? The kaiser dumpsters are a good 7-10 min walk from the GW parking lot. I really don't think the choker would have been found if it wasn't for the dog finding it. It also really worries me that her trail ends where the dumpsters are. Waste Management is the trash collection here. There is a waste management 14646 Raymer st. Can nuys. 747-201-7327. Maybe call them to see when they pick up the trash at Kaiser.

LAPD took the initial report. I'm just a friend. I don't have any "pull" with the police. While the family are desperate to find her and after I organized the search, man they kicked butt...but they are kind of passive. It's like if I drove them to the police station, they would do it, but otherwise, I'm not sure they would. The only family member that I've seen be assertive is the brother and he is leaving town in the morning. I'm at such a loss. I can't do things for them and I'm frustrated at the lack of urgency. I mean, it's there and believe me...they 100% know she was abducted. They are terrified and they are broken and they are desperate...but they are just not the kind of people to go raise a ruckus. I am...some people are just different. They know the police aren't doing their job but feel powerless to get them to. That's kinda why I took over. I hope this doesn't sound wrong because I don't ever want any credit and I'm not superwoman, but I feel like if I had not gotten involved and created the page (at 's urging and with her help), I don't know what would be happening. Sometimes when we see this in MP cases, it's because the family "knows" what happened or just don't care...that is definitely NOT the case here. They are just polite, passive people.
I don't know how I can help with this. Is it out of line for me to call? Would anyone even listen to me? I don't want to alienate the police.

I'm new to this forum, but have been following since last night. @mistivon I don't think it's been mentioned, but since you say the family is a bit "passive" or "not the type to raise a ruckus" and you are, how about having the mother making you a designated person to talk to about this case. A power of attorney of sorts or family spokesperson. I live in the South Bay and my FIL is an attorney in this state and according to him and my husband (also well versed in legal matters) this can be done. Even something handwritten and signed could work. As long as the family authorizes you and/or Mr. mistivon.

I hope this might help get things moving a bit and I hope she's found soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could someone start to compile a list of officials names from that district?
Like chief of police- mayor- attorney general- local media outlets- anyone and everyone??
Then from that list we can reach out by email, share the letter from MG's mom along with pictures and beg for this case to be looked into.
We're already weeks behind the chase so stepping up the attention might be a good thing.
Let's use Danielle stislicki as an example, her picture is everywhere. People that have never met her are sharing her images and handing out flyers. Maybe we could band together and start to really kick it up a notch. Even people not from the area can help by sharing the images and letters and writing emails.

I am having a difficult time understanding why the family is taking such a passive approach with LE regarding this. It is apparent to me from the letter that her mum is heartbroken. Are there legal issues with anyone in that home that might put them at risk if they go to LE? Warrants, citizenship etc???

This is the recycling company. Does anyone have a second to call and ask when the dumpsters were picked up and where they were dropped off? I'm swamped and could use the information if anyone can help.
It is Recology LA, 800-633-9933
The address of the Kaiser building is 18040 Sherman Way, Reseda, CA 91335
TIA

Just FYI, I am speaking with the dad now. There is a convicted rapist that lives almost right at that intersection. Would you believe, the police said they would give him the address but he would have to get his own dogs to see if she had been there.
WTF is going on? I am in the twilight zone.
He is on things tho. Going to work on getting the footage and I told him to get the hell down and put his wife in front of that detective. If they have to sit there all damn day to get her off her butt, then do it. I am speechless.

Just to make sure I'm understanding-
The police told him to get his own dogs and then if his own dogs hit on the house, then they would investigate the address????!!!
That's just crazy.

Fwiw - IMO - she probably wasn't taken by a rapist that lived on the corner, I have a feeling she was taken by car and not forced into a local home but I could be wrong.

Just FYI, I am speaking with the dad now. There is a convicted rapist that lives almost right at that intersection. Would you believe, the police said they would give him the address but he would have to get his own dogs to see if she had been there.
WTF is going on? I am in the twilight zone.
He is on things tho. Going to work on getting the footage and I told him to get the hell down and put his wife in front of that detective. If they have to sit there all damn day to get her off her butt, then do it. I am speechless.

That is absolutely INSANE!!!! I have never heard of a LEO stating such absurdity! One it places the father at risk and second places the entire department at risk for liability issues of telling him to do this. Shaking my head... I would be sure to add this to any reporter the family speaks to. Guessing the captain would blow a nut if he found this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member