Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it could be paranoia but then why did the dogs lose her scent at the trash cans. Either planned, paranoid at first then met with foul play, or running from someone and they caught her.

That is good. The dumpsters should be checked again. I am curious Howe full they were.

attachment.php

could someone representing the family please call Jose Castillo at (818)233-3043 to set up a meeting the three Senior Lead Officers in the West Valley Division? I believe this is our break!! Jose is Candidate for LA City Council District 7 at City of Los Angeles

Attachments

• 16266318_10211921496538015_3112398275038416516_n.jpg
    16266318_10211921496538015_3112398275038416516_n.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 332
The cigarettes by her car? Plural?
Were they the brand she smoked? Maybe had her lipstick on at least one?
Sure wish they'd been picked up and analyzed by PD. Maybe they were?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Was anyone able to confirm if these were her's? I sure would like to know if she actually smoked at the car.

Thank you. That is being brought up to the detective. There is suspicion that a female is involved here.

Why was there suspicion of another female? Did that lead not go anywhere?

What if she left the GW to smoke and someone said something creepy to her or scared her. Maybe she went to the church to escape him and sat there for awhile until either he came in or she thought it was safe to leave?

Going back and looking at the map of the dog search, "I don't know how to add pictures here can someone help?" She was actually never near the dumpster where the phone was found. She runs in front of the stores and to the front of the church. Sat for awhile then out the church side door to the back of the shopping center then north up lindley back tracked and ran diagonal across Sherman way to Kaiser where she hid in the front of Kaiser then ran to the back of Kaiser to the corner of the dumpster where the scent ends and choker found.

What if she left the GW to smoke and someone said something creepy to her or scared her. Maybe she went to the church to escape him and sat there for awhile until either he came in or she thought it was safe to leave?

Going back and looking at the map of the dog search, "I don't know how to add pictures here can someone help?" She was actually never near the dumpster where the phone was found. She runs in front of the stores and to the front of the church. Sat for awhile then out the church side door to the back of the shopping center then north up lindley back tracked and ran diagonal across Sherman way to Kaiser where she hid in the front of Kaiser then ran to the back of Kaiser to the corner of the dumpster where the scent ends and choker found.

There was a lot of traveling that doesn't add up. Business were open. Why travel to a deserted parking lot? The map that shows her path seems chaotic a bit panicked Other people were in the area. If someone was after her I would think someone would have noticed something .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramon now knows everything we know Here and is willing to help in any way possible and says he hopes they can help provide any information needed.

I have a meeting at 2pm until 430pm and told them that I would do my best to answer anyway. If I hear back from a supervisor, I'll post here immediately. Otherwise I'll check back after my meeting.

In the mean time-
Maybe we can get a fact sheet going so we can individually have reference to all the facts in this case. We could make up our own flyers with those facts and pass them around directly ( for those in that area) or digitally.
We can use the information we do have to start sending mass emails out.
If someone could please post any information about the officials in that area, I'll be glad to start sending out emails and copying the letter from her mother.
Maybe if we make a big enough stink, someone will listen.

2017-01-23_12.11.46.jpg

I've now made my second pass through this thread! Funny how everything runs together. You are correct, the diagram shows the dog didn't ever locate her where the cell phone was found. It now seems even more weird. I just can't wrap my head around this.

Caribou Birdie what was the 3rd item found? The red x's are found items. I see 3 red x's. Do we know what the 3rd item was? Was it the cigarette butt that was her brand?

What if she's ran from someone, they chased her to the Kaiser dumpster. Did something to her and then walked back to their car and disposed of the phone. Also, they could have driven back to the Kaiser parking lot and put her in the car?

The dad has been in touch with Jose. We are trying to find out who is over Detective Palmer at the LA MPU. Can anyone sleuth and find out? Palmer is in charge of the MPU. We need his captain or lieutenant or whoever

ETA: I am swamped with personal things going on, work and media. The best way to reach me would please be to message me on the Facebook page. I have not had a second to read here yet.
Thanks

Question... this may seem like a silly question ... but do family members have similar pheromones that would perhaps mislead a search dog? It's nothing I ever thought of but judging how closely her and her sister were (living situation, sleeping next to one another) could this cause any confusion to the dog? Maybe it could explain some of the erratic tracking that was found? Just curious and really have no knowledge in scent/search dogs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK Im confident that I might now know why LE are not investigating MG's disappearance. OK look, for most of you will recall the Sherri Papini kidnapping case out of Redding California. There has been a lot of speculation of that case being a hoax. In my research of news articles, there have been three other women in the last 2 months who have disappeared from the reading area. Jessica Roggencamp, 44; Stacy Smart, 52; and Amy Snow, 25. Feel free to Google those names to get the details of their disappearances. Then most recently on Friday January 13th ( I believe maybe the same day that Maricela disappeared) a women reported she was kidnapped from her house in Sherman Oaks by two women. She believed the reason for her kidnapping was for prostitution and first claimed she did not know the abductors. That same night on the corner of Sherman Way and white oak ( one intersection away from Lindley) she reported she was dropped off by her abductors she was found partially nude and duct taped she was too distraught too give anymore information. Law enforcement thought she was under the influence of some drug because she was incoherent at times. LE classified this Van Nuys abduction as a copycat of Pepini's case. I have attached a link to Nancy Grace crime podcasts. On 1/19/17 she spoke with Alan Duke who provides much insight to why LAPD speculate this as a hoax. There is a taped conversation between Alan and the Van Nuys officer in charge of the police report. In this interview the officer states that because it was later determined that the Van Nuys woman lied about knowing her abductors and they believe she may have willingly went in the car it is determined this was not considered a legal kidnapping. Her disappearance, assault, drugging, is being considered a "voluntary missing person". A member (Michelle Seukunian) of MG's Facebook page stated this afternoon:
"I know that a woman was also abducted from Canoga and Burbank in Woodland Hills. That's only 5-10 minutes away."
Now that sheds a light on why LAPD is treating this case the same and refusing to call it a kidnapping and will not investigate. This Nancy Grace podcast is a MUST LISTEN!! She disagrees with LAPD and debates their lack of investigation. My thoughts immediately is to get in contact with Nancy Grace because Maricela's disappearance only collaborats with her belief these are not copycat cases of Pepini's. Having her exposure will definitely bring justice to Maricela.http://http://www.crimeonline.com/podcast/
*LISTEN TO SHERRI PAPINI COPYCATS*

The dad has been in touch with Jose. We are trying to find out who is over Detective Palmer at the LA MPU. Can anyone sleuth and find out? Palmer is in charge of the MPU. We need his captain or lieutenant or whoever

ETA: I am swamped with personal things going on, work and media. The best way to reach me would please be to message me on the Facebook page. I have not had a second to read here yet.
Thanks

I believe the commander in charge of missing persons and detectives is
1ea5f6bdfae3b7850f3693a90c98bdd7.jpg

Unfortunately, the website is outdated. She is retired. I would think they have to tell you if you call but I am without a phone at the moment. Surely its not a secret?
And I did see one post up there...the dog scented Sarah first so she would be ruled out. Then she was not allowed within the search radius before the dog got there or while the dog was working

Unfortunately, the website is outdated. She is retired. I would think they have to tell you if you call but I am without a phone at the moment. Surely its not a secret?
And I did see one post up there...the dog scented Sarah first so she would be ruled out. Then she was not allowed within the search radius before the dog got there or while the dog was working

Apologies! Ugh outdated site for LAPD? Nutty

I have been searching the LA Daily News online website since late last night. I don't think the reporter posted her story on MG yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503