Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been able to follow along so forgive if this is no longer relevant

But Did I not read that she went in a church?
If so, did anyone have a conversation with her?
And did they see her leave?

It seems there are a lot of pieces missing in this puzzle.
I hope they are missing to us, but not to LE

Please be cautious searching through the dumpster containing medical waste. Anything dangerous SHOULD be in a sharps container but mistakes happen.

Agree!!! Shovel into small piles and where heavy duty gloves like fire/welding type gloves . Companies will make mistakes and throw waste that should not be in non med dumpsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope I didn't scare anyone away. I don't feel tension among this group but I know that I am heavily involved and it's hard for me to see some things. I apologize if I upset anyone. I realize I am having some issues and am still exhausted. Maybe it is I who should step away. I really apologize.

Nothing to apologize for! Please don't step away

Please read the entire thread and you'll find most of your answers, including the church, witnesses, statements related to, etc..yes there lots of missing peices in the puzzle.

code4SAR

I don't have time to read the entire thread.
If it is too much trouble, don't bother to read or reply

I can't look into this right now, I'm sorry, but a poster on the FB page brought up two other cases. I wanted to post and see if anyone remembers them:

Bree'Anna Guzman and Michelle Lozano. Both cases are from 2011 and 2012.

She went into the church and sat in a pew. Two women saw her come in and saw her leave looking "upset" and "scared." She did not talk to them

Thank you for your reply. I realize how very hard you are working.
I was hoping that they had conversed with her.

I am still not convinced she left the church. Trying to keep my mind open to the possibility, in the midst of so many other possibilities.

Found out from media today the reason they are not covering Mari. According to a reporter I've been talking to, the PIO has been telling all the stations that Mari's ex has been cleared (I hope they literally cleared him as in solid alibi, etc) and that they have reviewed surveillance footage. There was no evidence of foul play. What they are leaving out is that they ONLY viewed GW and 99 Cent Store. We already know she walked away from there. The question is what happened next. The ONLY thing I can think of, although I'm not sure why they wouldn't just say so, is they saw her willingly get into a car. EVEN SO, I would think they would stil need to locate her for her family...if only to say she is safe and doesn't want to be found. Isn't that usually what they do in these types of cases? So I'm very frustrated because no matter what I say, the PD says that and the reporters turn away. They want NEW developments they say. I thought the search, items, chasing/hiding...all that was new developments. I guess not.

Let's assume they have seen enough video to know she wasn't being followed and that she voluntarily met somebody at Kaiser. That wouldn't seem to preclude the possibility that what happened to her at some point after her planned meeting was not voluntarily. Unless they have something else besides video from the scene.

I am walking out the door for an appointment with my daughter but skimmed a couple of posts. Her ex took most of the lingerie photos per her family (although they did not know about a lot of them). A photographer in Beverly Hills took others but no one has a name. These are the older ones tho. Who knows about the recent ones or any that are not viewable.
The NG show last night of course brought up the similarities in Mari's case to some others. The person I spoke was was flabbergasted because he said just a few days after Mari went missing, he specifically asked the LAPD about other missing women that "fit the profile." They told him there were NONE. He said they had no idea she was even missing :( I highly doubt the police are even considering it but at least some other people are.

I've seen her modeling photos. They weren't done by a professional.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly my point. She would have contacted someone by now, imo. Whatever they saw does not indicate what happened next. Until she contacts them, I think she should be searched for.

Two thoughts I just want to throw out there before I forget them:

- I don't think we know how long she was standing in front of the Kaiser building, do we? She could have been hiding there (or maybe just sheltering from the rain) much longer than we assume. I say this because one member (sorry forgot the name) said the building and parking lot is quite busy until 10.30 pm. Could she have waited past that time and gone to the back much later? Or for that matter, she could have hung around in the Kaiser parking lot for quite some time, hiding, or waiting, until moving on, or being forced to. I don't know if that potential delay of reaching the dumpsters means anything at all, it's just a thought I had when trying to visualize her route that night. If she was hanging around in the back for a while, maybe coinciding with people leaving the building, maybe someone saw her. Might be worth if a family member hung around there one evening and try to talk to as many people as possible who are leaving the building between 8 and 10.30 pm.

- the other thing is the cigarette butts found where her car was parked - maybe she was smoking one when arriving at GW and dropped the cigarette then? Although this doesn't really make sense if there were more than one cigarette on the ground. But if it was only one it could be a possible explanation.

Mistivon, I pray for a break through real soon!!

The cigarette butts at the car no longer make sense. I think maybe Sarah was wanting to see things that weren't there to "help". It was one, then two, then maybe more. I honestly don't think she knows. Everything is pretty much a blur to her now and it is hard to recall something like that. She didn't know how important that detail would become :(
Tomorrow night, we are going to walk her route. Anyone at Kaiser that was there on a Thursday two weeks ago for class will hopefully be there tomorrow at the same time. At the very least, mr mistivon and I will hang around until class lets out and see what we can find out. Hopefully something will click with someone.
Great thought about the time...we don't have any idea how long she was in what location. Except the church. 10-15 minutes inside according to what we know.

The cigarette butts at the car no longer make sense. I think maybe Sarah was wanting to see things that weren't there to "help". It was one, then two, then maybe more. I honestly don't think she knows. Everything is pretty much a blur to her now and it is hard to recall something like that. She didn't know how important that detail would become :(
Tomorrow night, we are going to walk her route. Anyone at Kaiser that was there on a Thursday two weeks ago for class will hopefully be there tomorrow at the same time. At the very least, mr mistivon and I will hang around until class lets out and see what we can find out. Hopefully something will click with someone.
Great thought about the time...we don't have any idea how long she was in what location. Except the church. 10-15 minutes inside according to what we know.

10-15 minutes in the church means if she contacted somebody to come meet her or pick her up at Kaiser, they couldn't have been too close to start with. LA traffic is pretty bad, but I would assume they came from at least several miles away.

10-15 minutes in the church means if she contacted somebody to come meet her or pick her up at Kaiser, they couldn't have been too close to start with. LA traffic is pretty bad, but I would assume they came from at least several miles away.

And didn't her sister leave GW after about 20 minutes? So the dodging about that the dogs discovered really could be MG hiding from her sister's eyes.

So right about the timing - we don't know how long she was at any one place. It's possible she was in the Kaiser parking lot while her father came to pick up her sister. We have no idea. Maybe she was hanging out by the dumpsters (!?) for awhile and then a car approached?

IDK!

bbm - Yes! That's a great strategy! Since this is the location where the dog last traced her to I feel it is the most important location. If someone saw her there and can give more details about her demeanor, or whether she was alone, etc, that would be fantastic.

Maybe I will post a plea for anyone who was attending classes that night to contact the page? the police? if they know anything. Like Leese said, they didn't even know anyone was missing :(
Until I saw where her scent ended, I thought she could have been hiding from Sarah, too. The back parking lot doesn't make sense, tho. Sarah never went that direction. Mari could have walked east on Sherman Way or continued north on Lindley, which was her original path that she then backtracked on. She could have just sat in the Kaiser foyer and not been seen. Or like I mentioned the bushes at Kaiser, although that might have been a little weird if there were indeed people outside. There is also a very small table and chairs up against the building that can't be seen from any street in any direction. Why not there?

Maybe I will post a plea for anyone who was attending classes that night to contact the page? the police? if they know anything. Like Leese said, they didn't even know anyone was missing :(
Until I saw where her scent ended, I thought she could have been hiding from Sarah, too. The back parking lot doesn't make sense, tho. Sarah never went that direction. Mari could have walked east on Sherman Way or continued north on Lindley, which was her original path that she then backtracked on. She could have just sat in the Kaiser foyer and not been seen. Or like I mentioned the bushes at Kaiser, although that might have been a little weird if there were indeed people outside. There is also a very small table and chairs up against the building that can't be seen from any street in any direction. Why not there?

I'd bet she told somebody to meet her at Kaiser and she was waiting out front to meet them. For whatever reason, the other party pulled into the parking lot rather than picking her up in front. Given that the lot may have been fairly full (per Leese12), the other party may have parked in the back of the lot. Perhaps the individual or individuals actually walked to the front of the building to meet her, and then they walked back to the car together?

I'd be curious to hear how crowded the various parking lots that MG traversed are around the same time of night. Perhaps the dog having some trouble tracking her scent in those areas is just indicative of her weaving through parked cars, which is a pretty natural thing to do any time you cut through a parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member