Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the entrance? Like I said, Mr. Mistivon was all over, under and between them. I would be highly surprised if there was something that noticeable that he missed. I will have to fire him :( I also was in the parking lot although I did not have dumpster detail. Either way, we will find out tomorrow night. Regardless, according to SAR, her scent still ended there.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20170121_151709.jpg
    20170121_151709.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 376
  • 20170121_152211.jpg
    20170121_152211.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 389
Man those dumpsters look pretty far away in those pics.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

@Mistivon--1st entrance is in front of the Kaiser building (actually it says Do Not Enter but people still enter there ha!), 2nd entrance is on Lindley and the 3rd entrance is at the end next to a house.
And that last entrance is on the opposite end of the dumpster. I believe you can see it in the last pic. Unless you are talking about a different dumpster there?

Attachments

• Kaiser gate 1 Sherman Way.jpg
    Kaiser gate 1 Sherman Way.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 358
  • Kaiser gate 2 Lindley St.jpg
    Kaiser gate 2 Lindley St.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 368
  • Kaiser gate 3 Lindley St.jpg
    Kaiser gate 3 Lindley St.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 376
Ok, the second one that opens onto Lindley, that one was closed when we got there. There was no exit by the dumpsters that we saw, no opening to the apartment complex (that is the one that Mr. Mistivon said he wanted to go back and canvas because windows overlook the lot) I tried to upload a couple of close ups of the dumpster area but they look all screwed up.
Anyway, we will find out tomorrow :)

Attachments

• 20170121_152246.jpg
    20170121_152246.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 105
Mistivon I haven't had a chance to catch up on this thread today but it seems as though your stressed out. That's totally understandable. Just know that your doing the right thing. Please don't let others discourage your efforts. If you need any help, I'm here for you. ( I live in NJ but can make calls or send emails)

forgive me for my ignorance, but in the nancy grace podcast the male co-host mentions a woman who was bound/gagged and dropped off near the area maricela went missing 24 hours after her initial disappearance. can someone link me to an article about this? my crappy google skills can't come up with anything. i can't find anything on any recent abductions in the SFV except the white lady found on the freeway and this sherri papini woman (which seems like a different animal entirely >_<)

Yes, the article was linked for you above.

But I have to ask--are you an Adventure Time fan? I am a big time fan. lol

My husband does not understand my interest in WS. He asks me why I want to dwell in the negative. I tell them WS is the opposite of negative!! He doesn't get it, but he's cute and can lift heavy things. :)

So if I go missing, just take over.

( :giggle:)

Yeah, I'm kinda stressed...how'd you know :/
Some things went on today and I just feel like I am in a really bad position right now. I can't go into detail but I've spent a lot of the day upset and crying (but of course, I'm an emotional baby anyway, lol). I want to find Maricela so much it's unreal but maybe I need to read some other cases, too. Not spend quite as much time focused on the FB page, for example, or worrying about how to get people involved. I can't really explain but I'm very torn tonight. Maybe she will come home and I don't have to worry about anything anymore because she is safe :)

Mistivon I haven't had a chance to catch up on this thread today but it seems as though your stressed out. That's totally understandable. Just know that your doing the right thing. Please don't let others discourage your efforts. If you need any help, I'm here for you. ( I live in NJ but can make calls or send emails)

Some things went on today and I just feel like I am in a really bad position right now. I can't go into detail but I've spent a lot of the day upset and crying (but of course, I'm an emotional baby anyway, lol). I want to find Maricela so much it's unreal but maybe I need to read some other cases, too. Not spend quite as much time focused on the FB page, for example, or worrying about how to get people involved. I can't really explain but I'm very torn tonight. Maybe she will come home and I don't have to worry about anything anymore because she is safe :)

:candle: :heartbeat: :therethere: :grouphug:

I don't have more details. Sorry to be cryptic. Things have gotten tangled and twisted and after the vigil, I think I'm stepping down. Some ugly things have been said by someone NOT in the family and I don't need all the drama and emotional BS right now when I've done everything I can :(
The other two items have not been confirmed one way or the others. Confirmation, as far as I can tell/believe, has been given on the phone.

Mistivon your doing a great job. Keep up the amazing work. Your being way to hard on yourself. Don't be sad or cry. Everyone is here because you brought light to this case. Stay objective and follow your heart. Please ignore any negativity. You are doing the right thing for MG. You have put her and the family first the entire time and you have an amazing heart.

Don't be hard on yourself because you're having a tougher day than usual. It's to be expected when you're going through something so stressful - especially when it's close to you and you've invested so much time, effort, and emotion. There will be good days and bad, but just know what every day you're working to locate Maricela is a day well spent.

You've done so much and gotten so much accomplished. I only hope if I ever have something happen to me or someone close to me, God forbid, I have someone like you in my corner. You're a true friend in every sense of what the word friend means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of trafficking.... Superbowl is in a few weeks and I have no doubt that there's a lot of money in selling girls to traffickers right now. All these recent cases could be related. Are there any big events planned a little closer to the west coast?

Sweetheart, you are so emotionally attached. And people that you are trying to help are hurting and lashing out. And people around those people are trying to protect the hearts of those hurting, so lashing out.

You did nothing wrong. You did everything right. You just have to step out and let the family handle things the way they feel is best, and be guided by who they choose. It isn't personal. It's desperate. And desperate people do terrible things sometimes.

Its time to to hand the baby over to its mother. You just have to. :(

Just a heads up, I'll be posting a link to their on the help page tomorrow. They really, really need a good, thorough PI and the ones they are looking at need at least a $2500 retainer. Its so messed up that they have to spend God knows how much money to get information that may or may not even help find her :(

ETA: GigTu, I can't thank your post yet, but thank you. I've read your posts for as long as I can remember. You are always so caring and wise. Thank you for your kind words. I think you hit the nail on the head.

A toooootal shot in the dark, and not saying there is a connection necessarily, but since we are here, did Maricela by any chance have any connections to Denver? I know, tootal shot in the dark and surely irrelevant...

("LANCASTER, Calif. -- A missing woman who recently moved from Denver to Los Angeles has been found alive, the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed Wednesday.")

http://kdvr.com/2017/01/25/denver-woman-who-recently-moved-to-los-angeles-reported-missing/

Just a heads up, I'll be posting a link to their on the help page tomorrow. They really, really need a good, thorough PI and the ones they are looking at need at least a $2500 retainer. Its so messed up that they have to spend God knows how much money to get information that may or may not even help find her :(

ETA: GigTu, I can't thank your post yet, but thank you. I've read your posts for as long as I can remember. You are always so caring and wise. Thank you for your kind words. I think you hit the nail on the head.

My brother hires a PI often. He can easily spend $1,000 in a week (or less) and this does not involve around the clock input from the PI. Looking forward to donating once the is up and running.

Hopefully, with the Nancy Grace exposure they'll easily raise the money they need for a PI. It really sounds like they need someone there with them, boots on the ground, that knows the ropes well and can cut through all the baloney to get the family some answers and bring Maricela home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member