Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another, very little media attention and from what I have read LAPD are not continuing their investigation, despite the victims statements that she was kidnapped officers believe she went on her own will. Very similar to MG'S case

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
supposedly she has disappeared again.

code4SAR

I don't have more details. Sorry to be cryptic. Things have gotten tangled and twisted and after the vigil, I think I'm stepping down. Some ugly things have been said by someone NOT in the family and I don't need all the drama and emotional BS right now when I've done everything I can :(
The other two items have not been confirmed one way or the others. Confirmation, as far as I can tell/believe, has been given on the phone.[/QUOTE

Mistivon you did and amazing job. If it wasn't for you her name would not be out there. You did a great thing for this girl and I'm glad she had you to stand by her.

The girl who was kidnapped from Sherman Oaks and dumped within our search area. She gave conflicting information or untrue information to detectives and when they went to follow up with her, they have been unable to locate her. Maybe she's running...that's what they think. Maybe they came back for her...if her story is true, that's what I think

So, who are you referring to?
forgive me for my ignorance, but in the nancy grace podcast the male co-host mentions a woman who was bound/gagged and dropped off near the area maricela went missing 24 hours after her initial disappearance. can someone link me to an article about this? my crappy google skills can't come up with anything. i can't find anything on any recent abductions in the SFV except the white lady found on the freeway and this sherri papini woman (which seems like a different animal entirely >_<)

I was trying to respond to Ladyrainicorn's post about the Van Nuys woman who was bound/gagged and dropped off near the area maricela went missing 24 hours after her initial disappearance.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

The girl who was kidnapped from Sherman Oaks and dumped within our search area. She gave conflicting information or untrue information to detectives and when they went to follow up with her, they have been unable to locate her. Maybe she's running...that's what they think. Maybe they came back for her...if her story is true, that's what I think

Thank you for continuing to update us here. Maybe the unkind things said to you are because you are getting close to the answers and someone wants you to step away.

supposedly she has disappeared again.

code4SAR

Where did you hear this? I hated the whole "we think she went willingly, therefore she wasn't abducted" explanation.

Edited: Never mind. I just saw Mistivon's explanation.

Wasn't it mentioned early on here that it was possible there was a woman involved? Van Nuys is only about 6 miles from Reseda, so I would still think this would warrant investigation to see if there is a connection. I don't get why it's still voluntary when whatever occurred obviously required hospitalization. JMO

But there is a new twist in the case. Investigators can&#8217;t find the woman after she checked out of a hospital, where she was being treated for the trauma inflicted by her ordeal. &#8220;She didn&#8217;t leave a phone number, so we can&#8217;t really call her,&#8221; Yep said. The are &#8220;in the process of trying to locate her.&#8221;
Finding the woman, who is in her 20s, is important because police want to ask her about new information they&#8217;ve uncovered. Her initial story that she did not know her kidnappers is now questioned.
&#8220;It was not a stranger-type kidnap,&#8221; Yep said. &#8220;There was a relationship between the victim and the suspects.&#8221; Investigators know the identify of the woman, he said.
Investigators also believe that contrary to what they first told reporters, she was not forced into the women&#8217;s vehicle. &#8220;She went willingly with these woman and whatever else happened, happened,&#8221; Det. Yep said.
As for the woman&#8217;s claim the she was abducted with the intent of forcing her into prostitution, Yep said local residents should have no fear of of a sex slave ring kidnapping them. &#8220;Definitely not, that&#8217;s not going on out here in Van Nuys,&#8221; he said.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/01/...nap-escape-some-compared-it-to-sherri-papini/

Where did you hear this? I hated the whole "we think she went willingly, therefore she wasn't abducted" explanation.

In NG's podcast last week, she mentioned that it's possible she doesn't want to be found Because she doesn't want to cooperate with the investigation. Ng said in her many years of experience with kidnapping victims, if they are released, the abductor will instill a fear in the victim not to identify them and threaten they will come back for their families. Maybe this is the case with Van Nuys Woman.

Not seeing MG in here.... Says anyone can add - I assume someone who would have police report #.
"NamUs is comprised of three databases:

The Missing Persons Database contains information about missing persons that can be entered by anyone; however before it appears as a case on NamUs, the information is verified."

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes, I brought that up a few days ago and asked if I could do it or who? If I can, I'll get that done ASAP

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hi Everyone!

I Just wanted to give you all a visual of how it looks at the Kaiser building parking lot at his time at night.....7:28 pm.

A classmate is there right now and was so kind to send me these pics just now. It looks pretty lit up as you can see with many cars. She also stated that she did not go to class on 1/12/16 tho. As you can see in the very back of one of the pics is the dumpster I believe......and there is a light post there. Keep in mind too on the opposite side of that dumpster is the third entrance.

@MsTivon I will definitely post the flyers tomorrow at the vigil. I will PM you tonight to see where I can obtain the flyer to print out, or you can give them to me there and I will be more than happy to go up to the floors of the school and post them. Hang in there, I know this is emotionally draining on you. Please don't let others discourage you from being a voice & warrior for Maricela. You are so needed & God is using you for a purpose. I will pray for your strength and guidance as well as I am praying for her family and of course Maricela to be found safe. If Laura Stacy can be found safe today anything is possible! Her recovery has to give so many people hope!! Faith is everything and I believe there is strength in numbers!! Hugs~

Attachments

• kaiser-sochi parking lot 1.jpg
    kaiser-sochi parking lot 1.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 465
  • kaiser-sochi parking lot 2.jpg
    kaiser-sochi parking lot 2.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 480
Thank you for the pictures. Alan Duke is there now and says there are no flyers in the GW area so we are definitely hanging some.
I'm confused. A third entrance behind the dumpsters?? What is that? The team that searched that area did not mention another exit there and Mr Mistivon and I were there...He was the one that found the choker and he was all over that area. Where is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl