Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up. Sirenriot, can I quote that paragraph on the page please?

I have finally had the time to read through all of this. Now I am not from the area (I am in Detroit]but saw her story on a Dateline post. So let me begin how I pray she is found safe(and in my heart I believe she will be). I already see a lot of my questions answered on here so I just want to ask one question "why does everyone refer to her as running from location to location"? Unless somebody witnessed her running this seems to be creating a scenario that could be so far from what hsppened. It eludes that she WAS being followed and there seems to be no evidence that she was. Sorry, just trying to create a visual here and running doesn't seem to fit otherwise I bet you would have people that saw her. JMO

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Correct. Don't forget it was pouring rain (low visibility, people 'running' to their cars with head down). Rain coupled with traffic could make screams for help inaudible. Also bystander passivity is a huge problem in LA. On top of that it was dark outside. But yes, everything is hypothetical at this junction. Quite the mystery.

code4SAR

Catching up. Sirenriot, can I quote that paragraph on the page please?

Absolutely, Please do! Appreciate the request for permission, but you have my permission to use anything that helps :)

Ok, the church said they have a place outside we can leave the lit candles and we can leave stuffed animals, etc, in front of the church. So if SirenRiot says it's ok, I will quote her on the FB page.
I don't really want to speak but that makes perfect sense to explain why we are there. However, mom might also want to speak and maybe Dad. They are way more important so I may be super quick instead of going into detail about how I got involved.

NEWSFLASH Ramon told Dad that the dumpster is emptied every Tuesday and Friday. Which makes more sense for a commercial building.
We are still getting in it tho.

Ok, the church said they have a place outside we can leave the lit candles and we can leave stuffed animals, etc, in front of the church. So if SirenRiot says it's ok, I will quote her on the FB page.
I don't really want to speak but that makes perfect sense to explain why we are there. However, mom might also want to speak and maybe Dad. They are way more important so I may be super quick instead of going into detail about how I got involved.

NEWSFLASH Ramon told Dad that the dumpster is emptied every Tuesday and Friday. Which makes more sense for a commercial building.
We are still getting in it tho.

Great stuff! And I already gave you permission to use anything you like from me!

Who on here would know what verbage best describes a memorial, without using that word for obvious reasons, to use on the FB page when asking for people to bring pics, posters, stuffed animals, etc? Of course we could just ask people to bring said objects to leave behind at the vigil. Any help would be appreciated.

code4SAR
Heres an idea:

Maricela Garcia. Where are you?
Candlelight Virgil for Maricela Garcia

Neighbors, Family and Friends will gather tonight at 7pm in honor of Maricela Garcia, the 26-year-old woman who disappeared two weeks ago on January 13, 2017.

The community will light candles and play music, all with one message: bring Maricela home!

We are asking everyone to please wear pink clothing or ribbon and also to bring some special reminder of Maricela such as pictures, posters, stuffed animals, and other special items to leave behind at the vigil.
If you have know a prayer, poem or special memory you'd like share, please let us know, we encourage it.
Please come out to and show your support and lift one another's spirits.

If you cannot make it, Maricela's family members are asking you to attend the virtual Virgil by lighting a candle at 7:22pm, take a picture and post it on The FB page. Let our light help guide Maricela home!

I have finally had the time to read through all of this. Now I am not from the area (I am in Detroit]but saw her story on a Dateline post. So let me begin how I pray she is found safe(and in my heart I believe she will be). I already see a lot of my questions answered on here so I just want to ask one question "why does everyone refer to her as running from location to location"? Unless somebody witnessed her running this seems to be creating a scenario that could be so far from what hsppened. It eludes that she WAS being followed and there seems to be no evidence that she was. Sorry, just trying to create a visual here and running doesn't seem to fit otherwise I bet you would have people that saw her. JMO

Heres an idea:

Maricela Garcia. Where are you?
Candlelight Virgil for Maricela Garcia

Neighbors, Family and Friends will gather tonight at 7pm in honor of Maricela Garcia, the 26-year-old woman who disappeared two weeks ago on January 13, 2017.

The community will light candles and play music, all with one message: bring Maricela home!

We are asking everyone to please wear pink clothing or ribbon and also to bring some special reminder of Maricela such as pictures, posters, stuffed animals, and other special items to leave behind at the vigil.
If you have know a prayer, poem or special memory you'd like share, please let us know, we encourage it.
Please come out to and show your support and lift one another's spirits.

If you cannot make it, Maricela's family members are asking you to attend the virtual Virgil by lighting a candle at 7:22pm, take a picture and post it on The FB page. Let our light help guide Maricela home!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=342449532821430&id=335809216818795

code4SAR

mmmmhmmmmmm

So far looks/sounds like the only NEW news is the update about Laura Stacy being found - OH and NG juist started calling out "Wondering WHY MG is still missing and so obviously not getting the same treatment as LS, and so many obvious things point to 'kidnapping'"

Alan retraced the entire timeline!!!!

code4SAR

Yeah these guys are awesome, killin it! NG just voiced the Caucasian vs Latina point too.... She's not afraid to speak her mind, ADORE HER

Can someone quickly coordinate a mass SM distribution of that latest post and the actual FB page Vigil Event??

Who does the social media stuff? Who's got the connections?

That post needs more visibility and quickly - CA is 2hrs earlier than my time so it's 4pm there - Got 3 hours to get the post & event making it rounds!

Correct. Don't forget it was pouring rain (low visibility, people 'running' to their cars with head down). Rain coupled with traffic could make screams for help inaudible. Also bystander passivity is a huge problem in LA. On top of that it was dark outside. But yes, everything is hypothetical at this junction. Quite the mystery.

code4SAR
Good point. I guess I didn't think of that.

Can someone quickly coordinate a mass SM distribution of that latest post and the actual FB page Vigil Event??

Who does the social media stuff? Who's got the connections?

That post needs more visibility and quickly - CA is 2hrs earlier than my time so it's 4pm there - Got 3 hours to get the post & event making it rounds!
People have been working behind the scenes all day and night for two weeks , but thats not enough and everyone is encouraged to do what they can.

code4SAR

People have been working behind the scenes all day and night for two weeks , but thats not enough and everyone is encouraged to do what they can.

code4SAR

I was under the assumption someone had a solid network or relationships..... Alrighty.

Subbed a plea to LA Times so far - I'll see what else I can find.

The Daily News may send a photographer but the reporter that I've been working with is out of town.
The only other network I have heard from is CBS, who said they might send a crew but it depends on what else is going on.
KCAL just showed up last time.
ABC and NBC keep rejecting it due to voluntary missing. Like talking to a brick wall.
We are on the way now...in LA traffic, it will take us an hour to get there. Oh yeah, Alan Duke will be there, as well.
So I'm sure more on Nancy's show tomorrow.
Say a prayer for the family. While most of us just want to find out what happened, this must be incredibly painful for them tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone