Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily News will have a photographer there. I just spoke to the reporter who is writing the article.

Katydid, if you are going PM me ASAP pls
Leese...anyone going, I need to speak with.

Thinking of you mistivon and sending prayers for the family!

I'm going to be late. LA traffic is unreal.

Prayers and Good Luck wishes from Michigan !! Thinking of you and all of your hard work !! Please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything else you may need. Like I said, I am far away but willing to help in any way possible.

The Daily News may send a photographer but the reporter that I've been working with is out of town.
The only other network I have heard from is CBS, who said they might send a crew but it depends on what else is going on.
KCAL just showed up last time.
ABC and NBC keep rejecting it due to voluntary missing. Like talking to a brick wall.
We are on the way now...in LA traffic, it will take us an hour to get there. Oh yeah, Alan Duke will be there, as well.
So I'm sure more on Nancy's show tomorrow.
Say a prayer for the family. While most of us just want to find out what happened, this must be incredibly painful for them tonight.

Have you reached out to KTLA?

Praying you have a successful night that catches the attention of many!

I used to think traffic in NY was bad. One time I waited 1.5 hrs to get thru the tunnel....... Then I saw what LA traffic was like... Oh my freaking goodness.......... Terrible.......... Awful.......... Frustrating..... ... I'll never ever complain about NY NJ traffic again! Lol!!!!

I'm new to WS and visited this site due to a local girl that was abducted that is on another thread. I have read negative comments on other sites regarding this site. I truly wish those posting such things would read this thread. I am so very impressed with the compassion , professionalism and the knowledge of networking to bring MG home. I am truly thankful there are individuals out there like those that have contributed to this case .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm new to WS and visited this site due to a local girl that was abducted that is on another thread. I have read negative comments on other sites regarding this site. I truly wish those posting such things would read this thread. I am so very impressed with the compassion , professionalism and the knowledge of networking to bring MG home. I am truly thankful there are individuals out there like those that have contributed to this case .

This is the best thread, the best active participation, I have ever seen in WS. This is by long and far, the best of the best WS has to offer.

Prayers and Good Luck wishes from Michigan !! Thinking of you and all of your hard work !! Please keep us posted and let us know if there is anything else you may need. Like I said, I am far away but willing to help in any way possible.

Hey sparty! I'm a Wolverine! Good to see another mitten state person on this thread!:)

I have finally had the time to read through all of this. Now I am not from the area (I am in Detroit]but saw her story on a Dateline post. So let me begin how I pray she is found safe(and in my heart I believe she will be). I already see a lot of my questions answered on here so I just want to ask one question "why does everyone refer to her as running from location to location"? Unless somebody witnessed her running this seems to be creating a scenario that could be so far from what hsppened. It eludes that she WAS being followed and there seems to be no evidence that she was. Sorry, just trying to create a visual here and running doesn't seem to fit otherwise I bet you would have people that saw her. JMO

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
The reason we are speculating that she was hiding and possibly running from someone is due to the scent trail the search dogs followed when tracking her.

I wish I could be at the vigil. I'm on a train heading home from work for the day no where near LA. Thinking of you all though. I'm so proud of mistivon I got all teary eyed when I read the post that she'd be late. =/

Sending thoughts and good wishes from Michigan!

Sending support and prayers for tonight! I hope continued support and media exposure will bring Maricela home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member