Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you contact nearby restaurants, you can usually find some that will donate food. Pizza places are usually helpful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tagging onto this post, while you're at it, ask the pizza place to include a flyer with each pizza box they deliver.

What a FANTASTIC idea! MPN also mentioned stationing people at the entrances to the strip mall with big, bright posters with Mari's picture on them. The family has made a few of those. So many wonderful ideas I would never have thought to do. Thank you all so much! Margarita25, thank you so much for your support. I really, really hope we find something.
Tagging onto this post, while you're at it, ask the pizza place to include a flyer with each pizza box they deliver.

What a FANTASTIC idea! MPN also mentioned stationing people at the entrances to the strip mall with big, bright posters with Mari's picture on them. The family has made a few of those. So many wonderful ideas I would never have thought to do. Thank you all so much! Margarita25, thank you so much for your support. I really, really hope we find something.

Best of luck today mistivon

I wish you guys best of luck as well!

mistivon you're a great help, it's amazing to see you in action, and I hope your little one is alright.

348155afb20ca9abfda3140aff823509.jpg

Still photos of the outfit Maricela was wearing when she left Goodwill

Sarah told me that she wanted to stop at Goodwill so she could pick up some supplies for a "decade party." She had to stop and use the restroom and because of traffic, they were taking side streets home. After they stopped, Maricela put Goodwill into her navigation and that store is where they ended up.
When I asked about pregnancy, Sarah said she just doesn't know about anything anymore. It's possible.
I so feel for this family :(
So THAT Goodwill was a random choice? I wonder if this changes the possibility that she was planning to meet someone. This definitely gave me the chills. And the two creepy men approaching Sarah adds more concerns now.

Was that at the 7 Eleven? Is there video footage of the parking lot? It would be good to know more about these two men, and better to know if they have returned many times.

Best wishes and positive energy to you and everyone searching today, mistivon...

KCAL 9 is on the scene now covering the search efforts

Sarah told me that she wanted to stop at Goodwill so she could pick up some supplies for a "decade party." She had to stop and use the restroom and because of traffic, they were taking side streets home. After they stopped, Maricela put Goodwill into her navigation and that store is where they ended up.
When I asked about pregnancy, Sarah said she just doesn't know about anything anymore. It's possible.
I so feel for this family :(

Good luck, your doing a great job!

Excellent! I hope they ask hard questions that cause the public to raise a ruckus and make LE to put this case at the forefront.

Good luck everyone, wish I was in So Cal helping you all out. Good job KCAL 9!

code4SAR

Oh that's great! Are they doing a live segment?

She's texting me and will update soon. There's been progress.

Crossing my fingers for a positive update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper